Mall Sale

Country Kpop!?

Well so far so good. It was Saturday now, you successfully made it through another week without any incidents. You had already been awake for awhile but you're still laying in bed lost in your thoughts. I guess I'm lazy but it's Saturday I might as well sort out my thoughts while I have the chance. The rest of the week went by smoothly. No horribly embarrassing moments or bullying incidents had occurred. Biology had gone well too. You managed to finish the Worm experiment without hardly speaking. Ugh why can't I be less awkward. They probably think I'm mute or just really weird.

You decided to finally get up before your thoughts all turned to worries. You went into the kitchen to grab some breakfast. Your aunt was already there making pancakes. "Ah so you finally woke up. You must've been really tired." She slid a pancake onto a plate and handed it to you. "Thank you! Uh yeah I guess I was. I'm all rested now though." She smiled knowingly. "Is everything going okay at school? There aren't any problems like before are there?" She suddenly looked concerned. "Oh no, nothing like that. I think I'm still just getting adjusted to everything." "Okay good. Make sure you tell me if anything happens" she said relieved. "Several stores in the mall are having sales today. Would you want to go look around or do you have homework?" I really don't have any money to buy anything. It'll be nice to get out of the house though. "I finished all of it last night. Sure let's go!"

The mall was incredibly crowded so it was hard to get through. It didn't help that most of them were carrying multiple shopping bags. Gosh with this many people you'd think it's Black Friday or something. After probably ten minutes of squeezing through people you made it to the store your aunt wanted to look in. You helped her pick out some presents for a few family members who had birthdays coming up. "Are there any stores you want to look at?" You tried to think of a store that had wider aisles you could get through. "Maybe Forever 21?" you said hesitantly. "Alright, you lead the way. I'll get us both lost." You laughed along with her at the truthful statement. Although she had been to this mall many times she didn't have it memorized like you did.

You had been navigating through the crowd for what seemed like forever when you finally saw the store just up ahead. Finally! I should've picked a closer store. You  stopped by the door to the store and scanned the crowd for your aunt. I don't see her anywhere. Did we get separated in the crowd? You looked around the area and suddenly froze when you saw GD and Taeyang talking by a snack machine not far away. Oh I guess they came to shop too. Should I say hi? That wouldn't be weird right? It's not like we're strangers. You finally convinced yourself to walk up to them. When you were about five feet away suddenly Fantastic Baby started playing and you froze. Oh my gosh my ringtone! How could I forget? You quickly spun around and jumped into the crowd going the opposite direction. What if they saw me? I'm the only one at school who knows who they are unless someone else is hiding it. If they find out like this they might think I'm a Sasaeng.

After a moment you got the courage to look back at them. They were still standing in the same place talking normally. They must not have noticed. You breathed a sigh of relief then pulled out of the crowd to check your phone. It was your aunt so you called her back immediately. "Hey where are you?" "I'm at the food court. You disappeared in the crowd. I tried to find the store but I didn't see it." You let out a laugh. She had somehow ended up on the other side of the mall. "It's ok I'll meet you there." After more crowd maneuvering you made it to the food court and then left the mall. Neither of you could wait to get out of that mess. "Whew that was kind of stressful wasn't it?" she asked with a laugh. "Oh yeah that's for sure."