Puppy Plush

Country Kpop!?

Monday again Woo Hoo. Mondays just always seemed dull. It didn't help that you didn't sleep well the night before. Ok I've made it through four classes already. Just lunch and two more classes then I'm free. The day was passing by slowly. Now that the worm experiment was done, today was just a lecture day in Biology. You were headed to the lunch room when you felt your backpack get caught on something. You managed to get loose and continued on your way. A few moments later you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see Taeyang standing there holding a plush puppy keychain. "Hey I saw this fall off your bag back there" he said smiling. Oh so that's what was caught. I would've lost it if he didn't see. "Thank you so much!" you shyly replied while placing the plush inside your bag. "Heh it's no problem. Do you have third lunch too?" Oh he has my lunch period? Well of course, if he didn't he wouldn't be in the hall. You nodded. "Alright cool, I'll see you there." He walked off suddenly.

See me there? Did he mean at lunch? Now? Does he want to sit together or something? You were thinking everything over as you picked up your tray and chose foods. When you got to the tables you looked around but didn't see him anywhere so you sat at a table with a couple people you didn't know. Most likely a boyfriend and girlfriend judging by the way they were acting. You started eating your food and got lost in your thoughts once again until a tray was placed on the table next to you. "Hey I found you. Do you mind if we sit here?" You looked up to see Taeyang and GD standing there waiting for your response. "Oh yeah you can sit here" you said hurriedly. "Ok thanks! We don't know anyone else to sit with" GD said as he smiled at me. Oh gosh I really hope I'm not blushing or something. 

After they sat down you tried to continue eating as you previously were but you kept being distracted. Another guy joined the table as GD and Taeyang were discussing something in Korean. I really wish I could understand Korean. The guy that just joined the table suddenly asked "So are you guys new here from Japan or something?" Ugh what is with everyone assuming they're Japanese? "No actually we're from Korea but we are new here." GD answered. "Ohhh okay cool then. I'm Adam, Welcome to America." "Thank you" They both answered smiling. "I'm GD and this is Taeyang" "What's the GD stand for?" Adam asked curiously. "G-Dragon. Kwon Jiyong is my real name though." "Interesting name.. Wait Quan? Like hit the Quan?" Adam asked wide eyed. GD and Taeyang looked at each other confused before looking around the table. You finally spoke up "There's a song and dance called the Quan here in the U.S." "Ohh" they said as they figured it out. "Wow I guess you guys aren't really into music or dancing then" Adam replied. GD and Taeyang just had an amused smile on their faces while you were trying to hold back laughter. "Bless you" Taeyang said looking at you. Oh my laughing must've sounded like a sneeze. That's good I guess. "Thank you" you replied quietly.

Suddenly everyone started getting up from the tables to leave. You looked at the time. Wow that went by fast. I didn't even eat half of my food. You put your backpack on and got ready to leave. Hmm what should I say? I can't just walk off. Nice talking with you? Well I really didn't talk much I just listened. "See you tomorrow in Biology" GD suddenly said as he gave that adorable smile. "Yeah see you" you waved as he and Taeyang walked off to their class. You realized you were probably smiling way too big but you couldn't help yourself.