02

Wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhye

Ga In and Hyorin, which are my friends and happens to be in the same class with Luhan, introduced him to me. I find it weird at first on why they're introducing a guy I don't even know existed but then I learned that there are new members in EXO. And it happened that Luhan's one of them.

"Yah Lee Eunhye!" I heard voices calling me just as I was about to enter my room. I quickly turned around to see who they were.

"Ga In, Hyorin, what's up? Classes starts in a few minutes soㅡ" I was cut off by a guy who butted in and it happened to be Chanyeol. 

"You weren't at the school cafeteria with them earlier during lunch so you weren't able to meet the new guys." I looked at him with ceased eyebrows, asking what he meant. But then another guy butted in and answered my curiosity.

"Well, EXO has four new members. They're good people and fun to be with. They're just like us so no need to worry." Baekhyun happily explained. I ignored what he said as I saw the wall clock in the hallway and in any minute now, classes will resume. "Shouldn't you guys be in class?"

"Apparently, first subjects after lunch were posponed due to an urgent meeing of the teachers and it'll be finished in an hour so.." Ga In explained and I nodded in response. "Well you should've introduced them to me on dismissal. Look, I have things to finiㅡ"

Hyorin cut me off and started introducing their newly found friend. "This is Luhan, Luhan this is Eunhye." We both smiled at each other and said 'hi' in unison. tch, he's cute!

But I quickly shrugged off the thought that Luhan is cute when I realized something. "I thought you said four members?" I turned to look at Baekhyun. "Well they are in their own classrooms and I doubt that you will go to them just to meet them. Later, dismissal." And we all went into our respective classrooms.

 

I find it odd having some people new in our circle of friends. My group of friends and EXO were very good friends since 1st year in high school. We hangout at times, and sometimes eat together during breaks and sometomes not. We don't actually add people in our circle but this time maybe it's a great time to add great people, I pressume.

 

 The day went  by slower than usual and I'm getting bored to death waiting for dismissal time to come. I feel so sleepy and tired but I can't sleep in Math class especially that Mrs. Kim, Chen's mother, is a terror teacher when in class. Chen's family is rich, infact they are the owner of the Kim Time Corporations, the most expensive watch sold in Korea! But his mother chose to be a teacher on our prestigious school so that she'll be able to guide and watch Chen always. Besides, his mom is really smart and all.

I didn't want to get caught sleeping and definitely don't want to be sent in the principal's office so I fight the urge to sleep in her class.

 

 

 

After a decade of waiting, the bell rang signalling that it's the time I've been waiting the most, dismissal. I quickly grabbed my things and went out of the room to meet my friends. But then, they weren't still dismissed by their teachers so I decided to put my books first in my locker since it was heavy and no assignments were given to us by our teachers so it's no big deal goin home with an empty bag.

In a few minutes, I have managed to carry my books but just before I arrive where my locker was, my arms gave up and all of my books fell down on the floor. I groaned in irritation. Great.

Just as I was about to crouch down and pick up my things, a pair of hands picked it up for me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter