05

Wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhye

It's mid-September now.. October.. November.. December.. WHAT!? Aish stupid appa! I'll graduate from high school two months before I leave, why won't he just let me finish the semester? Maybe I should talk to him about it.. Three months is just a small time. In a blink, I'll be leaving. It's also good that I leave Korea because this also means that I'll leave all the bad memories behind.. But even though, I still want to create good memories i those three months so that when I remember this place, i'll have good memories flashing in my mind...

 

It's our Physics time now, and now I realized how my life has been boring lately. I have no choice but to go to school. I have to endure the pain of going to school in a complete week.. I don't want to be called at the principal's office and I don't want my mother to know.. It'll be the end of me, if that happens.

But seriously, I can't tolerate this anymore. I have to get out of this stupid boring class. Physics is the most hated subject of the students and I can say I'm number one on the hate list. I just don't get all this s that were being discussed.... So, I decided to excuse myself from the class pretending that my head hurts. I hope that this lame excuse of mine will be considered.

"What? Headache again? You hate Physics that much, don't you Miss Lee? What a lame excuse!" Mr. Kim hollered and I just looked in the ground because of shame. I was about to get back to my seat but then he talked, "Fine. Get out if you want. But talk to me later, anytime today. Are we clear?" My classmated gasped in shock as Mr. Kim approved on me cutting classes. But I don't think it's still called cutting classes because I got his permission. Anyways, my classmates were shocked. Who wouldn't be? Mr. Kim is a very strict teacher. By means of strict, I mean if you yawn in his class he'll make you run into the field 10 laps or more. It depends on the offense you've done.

Nodding my head, I quickly went out of the room. I was also shocked by how he treated me a while ago... He was extremely kind at that mooment, very understanding. I wonder why? But I shrugged off. He wants to talk to me later, maybe it's something related to what happened.

I decided to go to the dance studio in our school, where most of the dancers of the school stay or practice. But since it's class hours, I bet no one is there. Speaking of dancing, I suddenly remembered Kai. It's been a day or two since I've last seen him. Aish, why didn't I noticed?! I'm such a bad best friend! I pulled out my phone from the pocket of my blazer and tried to call him. But he won't answer. I tried to ring him a few times, still no answer. SO instead, I left him a message.

To: Kim Jongin

Hey Kai. Where are you? It's been days since I've last you. Sorry if I didn't notice. My mind's preoccupied lately. What's the matter?
Anyways, I miss you so much.. We need to hang out soon and yeah, I've got a LOT of things to tell you..
Do you know about the Japan thing? Well, I guess not. Let's talk when you're available, okay?
Where ever you are, please take care of yourself..
 


I held out an amused laugh as soon as I sent the message. What's the point of me going to the dance studio if Kai's not there? I only go there because of him, because watching him dance is so relaxing and entertaining. I don't even dance, and to be honest I  at dancing. You don't want so see me dance..... Going back to Kai, He's a hot guy especially when he dances. His bad boy aura comes out like the beast has been unleashed. Many girls were attracted to him because of his goood looks and dancing skills. But no one except me and EXO knows his personality. His admirers only know about his looks and dancing skills, but not his personality. Kai is not an open book. He has trust issues, just like how I became. He doesn't trust people easily. It also took a while before he opened up to me and to his friends...

Despite having a lot of admirers, Kai had never had interest in any of them. He would just ignore them but the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter