04

Wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhye

It seems that since Luhan and I met, our paths have always been crossing. Not that I'm assuming something or anything but it's either I bump into him in the hallways or he bumps into me. I also always see him in school and I don't even know why. Maybe because we already knew each other that's why I seem to notice him all the time? I don't know.

He would always smirk, grin or smile to me whenever our eyes met, but being the nice girl I was I smile back. Or if he smirks, I roll my eyes at him. He looks so damn stupid why is he even smirking?! Maybe it's already stapled in his face or whatever.

School has been busy lately. We barely spend our time together with the boys. The last time we hang out was at Kyungsoo's house. All of us were always busy, yes, including me. As I've said, I'm not stupid and I also do the things needed to be done in school, like proejcts and stuff, The only thing I'm getting lazy about is waking up so early in the morning just to go to hell, I mean school. I may not listen to my teachers but still I have brains and I pass my requirements on time.

 

It’s Monday today and it only mean that I had to drag my to school. I feel so tired and exhausted because I had experienced the most horrible weekend ever. My mother came home from London, to which I didn’t know. No one bothered telling me, not even my grandmother but I didn’t care all I cared about is that I was doomed the time one of her maids woke me up that Saturday afternoon...

(words like this are flashbacks)

“I love you so much and I won’t leave you no matter what happens.” Mark said and gave me a peck on my lips.
“I love you too so much.” I replied.
“I love you so so much, Eunhye. I can’t imagine life without you..”

“Ms. Eunhye!! Ms Eunhye!!” I heard someone called for me. Her voice seem  familiar though, but I forgot about the fact that someone was trying to wake me up as I remember what I was dreaming of...

Tch. Bull. Why does he keeps on appearing in my dreams lately? Why does my dreams have to remind me of our happy moments before? Scratch that dreams word. It's supposed to be nightmares. That douchebag won’t let me move on from the he has done. It still hurts that he left me without a reason or maybe he has but he didn't tell me the reason/s. And I still feel something for him but I'm 100% sure this ain't love. I'm not in love, I can't fall in love and I'll not be able to love again. It's just hard because I always question myself, what were the things I did wrong, did he not love me anymore, am I just another girl to him... It's hard because we didn't have a proper closure. He just left me hanging. 

"Yah! Miss Eunhye!!" I felt someone nudge my arm but I slap her arms off. Just thinking about him gives me headache. 

"Madaam is here!! Get up Young Miss!!" I quickly opened my eyes as I heard her say 'madaam'. I'm doomed. "Why is she here?!?! I thought she'll stay in London for two months!? It hasn't been a month since she was gone! Why didn't you tell me? I told you to always contact me before you arrive!" I was in panic so I quickly rose up from the bed to look myself presentable. My mom doesn't want me to wear my usual clothes. She wants me to wear something elegant. I don't even know, I just follow her rules or atleast what she wants even if she's not telling me. Whenever I wear a simple shorts and a t-shirt she would always look at me from head to toe as if she's disgusted to how I look. And from that time on that I noticed, I change the way I dress infront of her. 

"I don't know. She just said she finished her business earlier than she expected. I-.. I-.. we-.. We just booked a flight as soon as she finished worked and I didn't had the chance to contact you. I'm sorry young miss." I heard her explain as I walk myself to the bathroom and slammed the door. I didn't mean to, I was just in a hurry. 

 

I made my way down to the living room and saw my mother sitting there, holding a cup of coffee while sipping on it and a newspaper on her other hand. I walked to her as I was about to greet her with a kiss on the cheeks, like how family usually greet their love ones but she moved her head away to avoid my lips. I just gave her a sad smile and said, "Hi mom. Have you been well? Why are you bac-..."

"No and stop talking. You're stressing me out." She said as she slammed the newspaper at the sofa. She gave me a head-to-toe look and rolled her eyes and stood up then left me dumbfounded.

Eversince my engagement broke off, she had been acting cold and arrogant towads me like she despised me as her daughter. This day, I concider that a good thing because he didn't let me do hard things, throw me the newspaper she reads nor shout at me like she usually do. Maybe she's too tired to do so.

But I can't help myself from why she was giving me that kind of treatment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter