06

Wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan

I didn't noticed that I fell asleep in my Math class which because Chen's mother scolded me.. She really is a very strict teacher. As a punishment, she asked me to deliver papers that any student won't know, into the director's office. 

Checking out the time, there's still 20 minutes left for Math class. I'm too tired to listen, and besides I can easily cope up with the lessons even if I don't listen. Math is my favorite subject after all.. After glancing at my wrist watch, I saw Mr. Kim, Physics teacher, was nearing me. I quickly walked to him and bowed as a sign of courtesy. He nodded back and asked, "Mr. Lu, what are you doing in the hallways at class hours? Are you cutting classes?"

"If I was really cutting classes, I am not in the hallways right now because I know I'd get caught." I joked and he chuckled. No matter how strict he is inside the classroom, he was still friendly outside class. "Mrs. Kim ordered me to give this to the director."

"Ah, I see. Say Mr. Lu, do you know Ms. Lee? from class B?" Mr. Kim asked. "Lee Eunhye, sir?" I said as I nodded.

"If you happen to see her anywhere, please tell her that I still have to see her in maybe....." He checked his wrist watched and twitched his lips as if thinking. "20 minutes? Outside the library. But I'll be waiting inside.."

"Will do, sir." I said and gave him an assuring smile and bowed as I left. What is it that they have to talk about? By any chance, is Eunhye a rebellious student? Why would I see her at this time anyways? I chuckled at that thought.. I didn't want to interfere into others business but when it comes to Eunhye, she makes me want to know her more. Everything about her, I want to know. I don't know, but I really wanted to be close to her. 

Seeing her at times, makes my heart beat fast like it would jump out of my chest in any time now. I don't even know why I'm like this? Tch. Maybe I like her? Maybe I don't? I'll figure out soon.......

 

I knocked multiple times at the door and no one was answering, so I opened the door and picked inside. "Mr. Wang?! Mr. Wang?!" no answer. I sighed, opening the door and entering the office fully. I just left the papers on his desk and went out.

I took a different direction as I go back to the class room so that Math is done as soon as I got there. Walking past a different hallway, I heard a wonderful song that was being played on the piano. Curiosity hit me. I want to know who is the one playing. I am also shocked to why my heart is beating like this. It's so fast that I feel like it's gonna burst in any minute now..

Going to where the music room was, I silently turned the knob and slightly opened the door. I went in stealthily, not wanting to be seen or felt or ruin the beautiful moment. I looked at the back off the girl, I watch her as she slightly sway her body, matching up the pace of the song. And listening to the rythm, I can say that it is a wonderful song.. I stared at her as I realized something....... Could it be, Eunhye?!

At the thought of her, my heart was beating faster than before. Such an abnormal heart beat. What is wrong with me?.

A movement of her head, slightly tilting to her right side with her eyes closed, confirmed me that it was her. She was so beautiful while pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter