03

Wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhye

The dinner at Kyungsoo's house went well and fun.. We ate a lot of food like bulgogi, samgyeopsal, and jogaetang which were prepared by Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. All dishes were good and I can say that those guys are reliable when it comes to house chores. Their future wives will be so so lucky. Both were hardworking and passionate in cooking.

We talked about a lot of things about ourselves and stuff. Kai and Baekhyun were right about the four new boys, that they're easy to be friends with. In just one night, it feel like we've been closer for years. All of them were nice and heart warming and silly and funny despite Kris and Tao's scary looking features, I'm glad we went well. Lay was a cute one. He's someone sweet and caring and if I were given a chance to choose who would I want as an older brother among the twelve I would pick of course Kai, and Lay.. Seriously, those two were like brothers from another mother. They are almost the same. Both loves dancing, both are caring, sweet and gentle. It's just that Kai is more silly and naughty that Lay.

About Luhan, well, I find him kind of disturbing and interesting at the same time. I don't know why, but I always caught him staring/looking at me to which I find weird. At first, I thought he was just looking somewhere else but them, I caught him many times looking and staring. And everytime I look back, he'll smirk or grin. Which was really disturbing yet interesting.. I don't know, maybe I'm crazy or something. We talked a few sentences but then it's not personal. Let's say, it's considered a group talk. But there were times wherein I talk, and he'll be the firt to react or he talks, and I'm the first to react...

 

After the dinner, we decided to call it a day since we totally forgot that there's still school tomorrow and we we're in Kyungsoo's house until 12 midnight. We didn't notice the time because all were having a good time. 

Kai drove me home, well he always insist even if I don't want to. Actually, it was Tao who first insisted, but Kai argued with Tao and he gave up. Poor boy, but the fight ws nothign serious at all. That was a child-like fight. I kinda felt shy because I feel like a burden, but whatever he always insists. The girls have their own cars for them to go home except for Ga In and Hyorin. They were about to take the bus but Chanyeol and Baekhyun insisted on driving them home. I was happy though, because I trust both of them and I know that they'll be safe. The two girls couldn't argue too, since they were too scared to travel late at night...

 

 

I woke up the next morning with the sound of my alarm beside my ear. I stretched my arms and legs before turning off the alarm on my phone. Waking up on a Friday morning was probably the best thing ever throughout the school days, knowing that it is the last day of school of the week. I'm always anticipating for weekends and holidays. I'm starting to get lazy waking up early in the morning to go to school that's why I started waking up an hour before school starts. That's late already, actually. I move so slow, usually my preparations takes me an hour to finish but since there's school, I have to double up my time so that 30 minutes is enough for preparation. The next 30 minutes is riding the bus because I'm quite far from school.

Eversince October started, I got sooooo lazy to the point that I'm often late for school. Yeah, I'm always absent or I always skip school whenever I want to and my grandmother made no protest to this, saying that she won't force me to do things that I don't want to do. But this caused my grades to fall down. Well not really fall down, but my grades were average unlike before I'm always one of the honors in class. I'm not stupid, I'm just lazy..

Despite skipping school whenever I want to, but if I do attend school, I was never late. But since October started, laziness possessed my body that almost everyday I'm late for school which is not good. My parents don't know that I get late for school. Especially my mom, he doesn't know I always skip school and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter