01

Wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhye

Love? Promises? Screw that s.

My first love? It turned out to be a ty love story. No, scratch that. It's the guy which is a . He was my first love and my ex fiance. Our love was so great and it was every girl's dream love story. He became my fiance. Our parents were business partners and good friends. When we confessed about our relationship, they were beyond happy that we ended up falling in love with each other becuase in the end we will be set on an arranged marriage.

As early as 17 years old, I'm engaged. The moron got too excited and he said he's sure that he'll marry me in the right time. He also promised "I'll love you no matter what. My love for you will be eternal and I will never leave you no matter what happens. I promise."

But where is he now? Yes, I still love him. But he's such a for breaking up with me.

I don't even know what happened. We were in LA for a 3-day vacation that time. Ever since we've arrived, he became a bit cold and distant to me. I don't even know why, I thought he just have a problem. I tried asking, but he just shrug off saying he's fine. I let him be, give him the peace he wants and let him think about his problem our his thoughts. Our first 2 days in LA, he gave me the silent treatment. We were supposed to stay together, but he stayed at her sister's house. What hurts most is that he just said it, not minding to invite me. Well, I expect him to since he was my fiance after all but no. He just said he'll stay in his sister's house. End of conversation.

I just let him be, let him do what he wants to do, and let him think of the things in his mind. Maybe he just miss her sister and he wants to spend alone time with her. I stayed alone at the hotel we booked. I felt lonely every single second that passed even if at times I busied myself roaming around the place or even shopping.

I knew this place especially LA, New York and California. I used to live in California before when I was young, and our family often visits some friends and relatives in New York and in LA.

But, I was so worried. At the last day of our stay in LA, his silent treatment subsided but still a bit cold. He just left me a message, wanting me to meet him up in a high class restaurant somewhere in LAfor dinner. I was a bit sad going there alone. Was he finally going to talk to me? About his problems? Did I do something wrong? I don't even know.

I arrived nervously. Giving him the sweetest greeting as possible, but he didn't made any reaction to it. As if he was unhappy that I did that. And just before I could talk, he removed his wedding ring in his left hand and placed it on the table. My eyes widened in shocked, my throat felt dry and I froze at that moment.

Just as I was about to talk, he immediately cut me off. "Let's break up. Let's break our engagement. I'm sorry, I can't do this." And there, he stood up and left leaving me dumbfounded in my place. It took me a time to register in my mind what was happening. He just broke up with me, our engagement. Soon enough, I regained my senses and I stood up and run off the restaurant. I cried. It hurt. He left me. And what hurts is he left without a reason. Just when I thought I was an angel flying above the heavens, I fell off in hell. It hurt too much, that all I can do was cry while walking. I didn't even care about the weird stares that I was receiving from the people. All I need to do is to let it all out. I was sobbing so hard in the streets and I couldn't care less. Just when I thought that my first love was memorable, something I can cherish as I grow up; something I can tell my children about how their father and I ended up being together; just when I thought that first l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter