Stand By You, Like A Fool, All Day Long Part 8

Stand by You, Like a Fool, All Day Long...

                When we’re getting ready for the press conference, Jun Young oppa visits 9Muses make up room and chats with every member. I look through the reflection of my mirror, Jun Young oppa is crazily happy while chatting with Erin and Sam unnie which I believe saying weird things to him.

“Minha-yah! Did you notice something?” Hyemi asked.

“Hmmm, like what?”

“Jun Young oppa also likes you!” Hyemi, whispers to me.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

                I can only laugh since it is very funny. Why Hyemi said something like that? I still remember that Jun Young oppa said he will show his love to the one he loves. Since I think I don’t get those kind of ‘love’, I assume he does not have any ‘love’ for me. He treats me like he does to any member. No less, no more.

“Hyemi-yah, please be normal. Can you stop talking nonsense?” I asked.

“Well, I’m not 100% sure. But he looks like he does. Just saying.”

                Ugh. Can’t my life be weirder? Well, I’m asking that in a sarcasm way. I don’t want my life becomes a mess.

“Maknae!!”

                Jun Young oppa greets me and Hyemi and puts his hands on Hyemi’s left shoulder.

“Let’s just have fun! Don’t feel pressured, okay?”

“Neeeeee….” Hyemi and I said that together.

                Then, Jun Young oppa leaves 9Muses room. At the door step, I see Hyung Shik and Dong Joon are standing there. Those kids are too scared to come. Probably because Hyuna unnie is staring at them like a lioness.




 

               Star Empire Entertainment office, at the conference room…

                We make a circle, and pray together for the press conference. Jun Young oppa and Sera unnie keep saying ‘Don’t feel pressured, don’t be nervous, everything will be fine, fighting!’ to us. I know they have mixed feelings. They are nervous, they feel pressured, they are proud, they are scared by possible questions that those reporters might be asked. Well, that’s because they are the leaders. We all trust them, because they are the hearts of our groups. During the question and answer session, Sera unnie keeps smiling. I know her well, she is hiding her nervousness. But both of our leaders are handling those questions pretty well! I’m proud of them!

                “I hope many people will come and have fun together with us tomorrow night. Let’s just make memories together. Thank you very much..”

                Jun Young oppa closing the press conference, we pose as ZE:A and 9Muses while the photographers are taking photos. Then one of them ask,

“Can we take some pictures of all members, together?”

“neeeeeee….” we agreed.

                I am a little bit dizzy because of the flashlights, but I’m happy at least today’s big job is finally over. My heart beats faster every time I have “ZE:A9MUSES First Concert” in my mind. WHOA!!!




 

                 Concert day, in the morning…

“Make sure you don’t forget to buy your personal things guys!” Sera unnie said while packs her things.

“Minha-yah! Bring the energy drink!”

“Minha-yah! Did you see my hair brush?”

“Minha-yah! Pass me the glass!”

“Minha-yah! Get that for me!”

                Ugh. Everyone is calling out my name, pointing here and there. Typical life of the maknae! I only can sigh. I mean, I enjoy this, but what does it always have to be me? Hyemi is the maknae too!

                We’re going to the stadium for rehearsal. ZE:A members are already there. Many fans are already there as well. Some of them are taking pictures with the huge banner. Then many who notice out arrival. They are screaming, waving at us, calling out our names, trying to give the presents, and taking pictures of us as well. When I suddenly hear a loud voice.

“MINHA UNNIE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!”

                Whoa! I’m too busy. I even forget that today is my birthday! Did my members forget my birthday too? So mean…  I look at that girl, smile and say ‘thank you’. She screams like crazy. I love seeing that kind of reaction!

                After we finish rehearsing, we go to the salon. It is very crowded and noisy here and there, since 18 of us are here together.

“I’m hungry!”

“I want to drink cola!”

“OUCH, SIWAN-AH!! YOU STEP ON MY FOOT!!!!!”

“Unnie, stop hitting me!”

“Sera-yah!  Pass me that brush!”

“Kwanghee-yah, be quiet!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MINWOO-YAH!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA”

                Everyone is talking at the same time. While I get my hair done, I get a text message.

                “Happy Birthday, maknae-yah! Hope you have a great day! Smile! I haven’t seen you smile today! It’s a special day and you know that!”

                Jun Young oppa sent me that message. I look at him through the mirror. He nods at me.

               “Thank you very much oppa..” 

                 I replied.