Stand By You, Like A Fool, All Day Long Part 5

Stand by You, Like a Fool, All Day Long...

In the morning…

“Minha-yah, can I talk to you for a minute?” Sera unnie asked me while giving a sign to enter her room.

                I come in to her room and find Hyuna unnie is sitting on the floor.

“Why are you two looking at me like that?” I asked.

“Hm. Minha-yah. We have a problem.” Hyuna unnie starts our conversation.

“A problem?” I asked. “What kind of problem?”

“I think one of ZE:A members are put his attention to you too much.” said Sera unnie           .

“Who?”

“Heecheolie…” Hyuna unnie said while grabs my right hand. “Do you guys in a relationship?” she asked, suddenly.

“No. Why do you ask that?”

                I’m seriously laughing in my head. How come she has this kind of conclusion? Everybody knows Heecheol oppa and I are very close, but just as an oppa and a dongsaeng. That’s all.

“Minha-yah, be honest. I’m so worried about the rumors, the haters you or Heecheol gonna have, the mean comments from people on the internet. Even if you’re, which is not a problem for me or Hyuna, I hope you’re ready for all those stuff.” Sera unnie said to me almost like a big sister who is worried about her little sister.


 

At night, Star Empire Dance Room…

                Our CEO is here. He is going to let us choose the outfits for the concert. Everybody looks happy, especially Kwanghee oppa who already fights for a long coat with Siwan oppa.

“Siwan-ah. It’s mine!” Kwanghee oppa yells.

                I’m not actually sure Kwanghee oppa is yelling or not since his voice is always loud.

“I find it first!” Siwan oppa is upset.

“I take it first!”

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Be quiet!” Jun Young oppa pinches Kwanghee and Siwan oppa on their arms.

                Our CEO can only laugh at their silliness. He’s happy because we’re so close to one another.

“Erin-ah! This one suits you!” said Hyuna unnie while giving Erin unnie a short shorts.

                We try the outfits one by one.

“Stylist unnie, is there any smaller size for this dress? It’s too big for me..” I pout at the stylist unnie.

“Why are you so skinny Minha-yah?! I envy you…..” Sera unnie talks to me while scratching her back.

“But I eat a lot, unnie. I don’t gain weight easily.”

“Are you my twin?” asked Hyungsik, all of sudden.

“I don’t want to have a brother like you…” I said.

                Hyungsik chokes me when suddenly…

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing? You want to get punished by noona?” Hyuna unnie yells.

                Hyungsik runs towards Kevin oppa like a little kid. He is scared of Hyuna unnie.


 

25 minutes later…

“Our first concert in three days… three days.. Siwan-ah!!!” said Kwanghee oppa, excitedly.

“I know!” Siwan oppa said that in a cold manner.

“You need to gain weight a little bit Minha-yah! Or you won’t look good in photos.” Kwanghee oppa gives me a suggestion.

“She always looks good.”

                Everyone looking at the person who said that.

“Whoooooaaaaa. Our leader is praising the maknae…” Kwanghee oppa sounds so happy.

“Because she is. Everyone in 9Muses is so pretty.” Jun Young oppa smiles wide.

“Like specially, the mak…nae!” Minwoo oppa tried his best to finish his sentence because Jun Young oppa hits his head with a folded paper.

“Is there something we don’t know, Jun Young-sshi?” Sera unnie suddenly asked him.

“No. it doesn’t what you think it is.”

                Heecheol oppa is staring at me. I try my best to not look at his eyes. They’re intimidating.

“Heecheol-ah! Stop looking at her!” Siwan oppa surprises him.