Stand By You, Like A Fool, All Day Long (Part 2)

Stand by You, Like a Fool, All Day Long...

After having dinner together, we all back to our dorm.

“See you guys tomorrow!”  said Jun Young oppa while waving his hands.

“Bye!” we replied.




 

In the dorm…

“Whoa, three text messages...” I said while lying on my back.

“Minha-yah!! Do you know where my hair-curler is?” Sera unnie yell from her room.

“Oh? I don’t know, unnie. Where did the last time you see it? ” I yell back.

I walk out of my room and find everybody is busy searching from her hair-curler.

“You should be more careful….” Eunji unnie whines

“Why does everybody have to look for your stupid hair-curler?!” Hyuna unnie said while drinking a cup of hot chocolate.

“It was from my fan in Thailand.” said Sera unnie. “You have to appreciate the littlest things, you know? Fans are our precious jewelry.” She added.

“I know, but not in the middle of the night like this!” Eunji unnie whines, again.

“I found it!!” Erin unnie half yelling.

All of us run towards her with ecstatic expressions.

“It was under your pillow, unnie.. What kind of leader are you? So weird...” Erin unnie being evil.

“Ah! Yeah.. Sorry!” Sera unnie pouted.

“Yah… let’s sleep everybody! Tomorrow is another long day!” said Hyuna unnie.

I go back to my room, a small one where I share the bunk bed with Hyemi and Kyung Ri unnie has her own bed near at the corner.

“Minha-yah, do you like Heecheol oppa?” Kyung Ri unnie asked.

“Eh? Why do you ask such a weird question?”

“Minha-yah… be honest!” Hyemi knocks my bed from below since mine is in the upper bunk.

“Are you guys crazy? He’s just an oppa! Plus, isn’t ZEA our family?” I tried my best to hide my real feelings.

 I don’t know my feelings either, to be honest. But yes, Heecheol oppa treats me differently from the other members. That’s why sometimes I feel that something weird is going on between us two.

“He’s a good person, Minha-yah! Hyemi and I are going crazily happy if you guys become a couple, right?” said Kyung Ri unnie, asking a confirmation from Hyemi.

“Of course! He can protect you and understand your weird habits….” said Hyemi.

“Oh gosh! What are you guys talking about?! Driving me insane.. I’ll sleep now. Goodnight!” I said while covering my face with my Hello Kitty blanket.

“She likes him…” Hyemi whispers to Kyung Ri unnie.

“I hear you, Hyemi-yah...” I said.

While I pretend to sleep, I read the three messages on my phone. One from my mom and two from Heecheol oppa. My mom asked how the practice was and that stuff a mom asked to her daughter. Two texts from Heecheol oppa are interesting for me, at least they make me smile.

                “Did you eat well today? Tell your manager to drive safely!”

That’s the first one which I assume he sent when we were on the road. Kinda cute, but… WHAT AM I THINKING??!

                Sleep well, Minha-yah! I’ll buy you an ice cream after practice… goodnight!”

Ok, fine... I’m happy because of his messages!




 

Star Empire Dance Room, 16.45 p.m…

Kwang Hee oppa didn’t come to practice with us today, so the choreography became a little bit odd. Some of us didn’t know where to go once we stand in the fix position. Our CEO scolded us like a dad who found out his kids fighting at the playground.

“We have to be more serious guys.. Fighting!!” said Jun Young oppa.

We finished our practice today, instead of having dinner, we decide to watch a horror movie in the practice room at night. Before that, Heecheol oppa and me are the one who have to go to the market, buying snacks and drinks since we lost in the bloody rock-paper-scissor war.

“Why didn’t you reply my messages last night?” asked Heecheol oppa.

“I slept earlier, sorry oppa.” I lied.

“Oh, I thought you were ignoring me… you didn’t, did you?” he asked for a confirmation.

“Ah.. No..” I answered, a little bit panic.

                We talked about weird thing on our way back to the company, everything was alright until Heecheol oppa suddenly asked me about my thoughts if he had a girlfriend.

“NE?” I asked, half yelling because I was very surprised.

“I asked what if I had a girlfriend. Do you think everybody will treat me differently? I’m so worried.”

“What do you mean by differently?”

“You know, I probably will spend more time with her, then the members will start going away from me. Look at Kwang Hee hyung, because of his schedules, we can’t even dance in the right place properly. Our CEO scolds us often, we don’t even have ‘ZEA’s time’ anymore.” He explained

“You have a girlfriend, oppa?”

“I always treat her as a girlfriend, I haven’t confessed yet, one day I will, when everything is right…” he smiled at me.

“Then, when is ‘one day’? Don’t worry too much about people. You have the right to love, being in love and be loved... op..pa…”

                Honestly, I was a little bit sad when he mentioned ‘girlfriend’. Well, just disappointed. But, who am I? I’m just his close dongsaeng.

“I actually don’t care about what people will think about her. I’m sure ZEA’s will support me, they know her already.”

“Your fans know her? She’s an idol too? Daebak!”

“You know her too..” he said while leaving me alone in the street.

I’m standing near the pavement like a fool. What does that even mean? If ZEA’s know her, then she might be somebody who is very close to ZEA members. If I know her too, then  she might be very close to me as well. What in the world is this?