Stand By You, Like A Fool, All Day Long Part 3

Stand by You, Like a Fool, All Day Long...

“Why so long? You buy snacks in Japan?” asked Jun Young oppa.

“Sorry….” that’s all I can say to him.

“What’s wrong?” asked Jun Young oppa.

“Nothing. Why?”

“You look weird. I mean, different. Minha-yah…”

“Really. Nothing, oppa.” I answered while trying to put on my best smile.

“Talk to me when if there’s something wrong. I’m the leader, you know? I’m reliable. Haha!” said Jun Young oppa, very proud.

                Okay, so I’m seriously confused because of the words from Heecheol oppa. When suddenly…

“Minha-yah! Will you just stand at the outside?” Jun Young oppa yelled, ask me to come in.

“Ah, ne..” I said while running.


 

In the dance room…

“My cola.. My cola… don’t touch my cola…” Heecheol oppa gives a warning for everybody.

“Here it is, Hyung..” Hyung Shik passes the cola bottle.

                We spend the night watching a horror movie together. Some of the boys are falling asleep, while I choose to go to the rooftop and stare at the sky.


 

At the rooftop…

“Yah, what are you doing?”

I look around, it is dark, but that voice is familiar.

“Ah, Jun Young oppa. Nothing, just want to be alone.” I said.

“Really? Shall I go then?”

“No, you can stay if you want. Maybe I need your advice since you are a reliable person…”

“What kind of advice?” he asked.

“Have you ever had an ambiguous feeling towards somebody?”

“Like what?”

“Like ’do I love this person or not’ kind of feeling….”

Jun Young oppa smiles at me.

“What do you know about love, Minha-yah? ” he asked, half laughing.

“I’m serious, oppa..” I pout at him.

“Is this something that you feel since the day? Haha…”

“Stop laughing.. Why are you like this to me? I’m an adult, you know. I’m not a kid.”

“Okay, sorry. You’re just so cute when you’re angry.” He looks down and chuckles.

“Nobody looks cute when they’re angry.”

“Well, I’ve never had that kind of feeling. I never doubt at myself. If I love somebody, I’ll show it. I’ll do anything for that person, even if I have to go away because she chooses somebody else.”

“Oh. That’s the real love, eh?”

“Yes. I’ll be happy if she’s happy. Seeing her happy is more important for me.” He smiles then looking at the sky.

“………..” I cannot say anything.

“Why you ask me that question? Are you in love, Minha-yah?” he asked while leaning his face towards mine, trying to look at my eyes directly.

“I’m.. I’m.. not.. op..pa…” I said. Nervously.