Stand By You, Like A Fool, All Day Long Part 4

Stand by You, Like a Fool, All Day Long...

“Yah, yah, yah.. What do you think you’re doing?”

Heecheol oppa suddenly grabs my hand, trying to pull me away from Jun Young oppa.

“Jun Young-ah.. What are you doing?”

                He’s angry? What? Is he drunk or something? Those questions are running around in my head.

“I’m asking her a question.” Jun Young oppa answered, calmly.

“Asking question doesn’t need to look at her face like that. Minha-yah, let’s cook some ramyeon.” Heecheol oppa, grabs my hand, dragging me to follow him.

                I look at Jun Young oppa. He sighs, looks upset and then sits at the wooden chair near the window.



 

In the kitchen…

“Fill in the pot, Minha-yah…”

“Why are you asking me to do that?”

“Do you want to eat or not? Aren’t you hungry? You didn’t eat anything since we came back from the market and it was like at 4 in the afternoon. Now it’s almost midnight and you only drank a bottle of lemon tea while watching the movie.” Heecheol oppa whines.

“I’m not hungry…”

“Why are you not hungry? Aren’t you human?!” Heecheol oppa asked me while filling the pot with the fresh water and put two instant ramyeon in it.

                I don’t say a word. I’m questioning myself. How does he know I didn’t eat anything?

“Sit there” Heecheol oppa points at the black chair in front of me.

                I sit. I look down. I don’t want to say anything.

“So, tell me…”

“Tell you what?” I look at him.

                Heecheol oppa suddenly looks at the ceiling. And now, he’s looking so nervous. What is he doing? Is he okay? What happen to him?

“Tell me what did you do with Jun Young at the rooftop?!”

“Nothing. I was there because I wanted to be alone, then Jun Young oppa suddenly came and we chat about….”

“About what…?!”

                His eyes are like… they’re going to pop out of his head, and he asked before I finish my sentence.

“What’s wrong with you? Are you interrogating me? I didn’t do something wrong!”

                He puts his hands on his face. He looks like, he’s trying to calm himself down.

“Oh, my ramyeon!”

                He looks panic and so clumsy. I used to laugh at his dorkiness, but now.. He doesn’t look funny at all. Well, at least not worth laughing. He looks weird, like…real weird!  A minute after, I find him put a bowl of ramyeon in front of me.

“Eat that while it’s hot. Blow the noodles before your put them in your mouth.” Heecheol oppa said while giving me the chopstick.

“I’m not a kid, I know what I have to do.”

“That’s good, then.”

                I stare at the noodles. Thinking about what I have done today.

“Do you think that ramyeon is a math problem or something? You don’t need to look at it so serious.” Heecheol oppa surprised me.

“I’ll eat it, oppa. Thanks for cooking this for me….”

“Hmmm…”

                Whoaaaaaa… I love his deep voice when he’s doing “Hmmm” as the sign of yes. He sounds so charming. Eh, why are you like this Minha-yah!! Stop it!!!! The voice in my head disturbs me.