Stand By You, Like A Fool, All Day Long Part 6

Stand by You, Like a Fool, All Day Long...

“I’m looking at the person behind her, Hyung..” Heecheol oppa said that, awkwardly.

“Our CEO?” Siwan oppa holds his laugh.

                After some weird conversations, we are practicing our dance routines. As always, our dance teachers will scold anyone who makes the wrong moves. And tonight, that lucky person is Heecheol oppa.


 

After the practice, 02.30 a.m…

“See you guys at night!” Kwanghee oppa waves at 9Muses members.

                Yes, we have to rest today and we’ll meet again at night to do the press conference for our first concert. I think we all will spend today sleeping or playing computer games.

                “Can you meet me at the shoe store near the fast food restaurant at  Hongdae at 11 o’clock? I need your help.”

                That’s a text message from Heecheol oppa which I received after ZE:A members go back to their dorm.

                “What do you need help with. Aren’t we supposed to rest?” I replied.

                “I want to buy a pair of shoes for somebody. I want you to help me choose them.”

                “Okay. But you have to buy me an ice cream in return.” I send while laughing.

                “I know you’ll say that. I’ll bring extra money since you probably will buy the largest one ^-^”

                “Good. See you tomorrow, oppa…” I smile while looking at my phone.

                “You’re already going to end our conversation. So mean… ~T.T~”

                I’m laughing at those messages he sent to me, especially at those faces.

“Minha-yah.. Are you okay? This concert doesn’t make you go crazy, right?”

                Our CEO suddenly asks me that question. I’m seriously surprise.

“No, not at all. I’m just reading some funny stories on my phone.” I lied.


 

10.40 a.m…

                I’m blowing dry my hair, then picking up my phone since somebody calls me.

“Hello?”

“Are you ready? Shall I pick you up?”

“No, it’s fine. I can go alone.” I said,

“Okay, see you there.”

“Minha-yah! Can you help me with this?” Hyuna unnie yells from the living room.

                I run like a crazy ninja and find her and Sam unnie struggling trying to pick up the sofa.

“What are you guys doing?” I stunned.

“Help us to move this thing…” Sam unnie said to me.

                I look around, everybody is doing their own job. Cleaning the table, mopping the floor, brushing the carpet, turn on the vacuum cleaner and I just stand at the door step like a fool.

“We are going to make some changes in here. Oh? Where are going? Have an appointment?” Sera unnie seems surprised when she looks at me.

“Uh, no. I was going to help you guys.” I said, while smiling.

“Good, now help us.” Hyuna unnie gives me a sign to come to her side.

                WHAT IS THIS??! WHAT SHOULD I DO? GOD HELP ME! HEECHEOL OPPA IS ALREADY ON THE WAY TO HONGDAE WHILE I’M HERE. STUCK WITH MY MEMBERS. CLEANING THE DORM.

“You look like you’re going to go somewhere.” said Sam unnie.

“I was going to buy you guys some food.” I lied.

                That’s the stupidest lie ever. I said that to myself.

“Just help us move this sofa, then go. You won’t let him wait for hours, right?” Hyuna unnie whispers to me.

“Eh?!” I drop my grip, causing Sam and Hyuna unnie yell like crazy.

“Sorry.”

                We pick up the sofa again, then move it to the right side of the window. Now it’s facing the TV.

“I’ll tell them you go to meet your classmates. Don’t worry.”

                I look at Hyuna unnie. I smile. After we put down the sofa, I go to my bedroom, bring out my bag and say goodbye to my members. I know this is all a lie, but I promise myself I’ll tell the truth to them when the time is right.