Stand By You, Like A Fool, All Day Long Part 7

Stand by You, Like a Fool, All Day Long...

“Ah, oppa… Sorry, I’m late!” I said, half running.

“It’s okay.. I’m just arrived too. Let’s go!” Heecheol oppa gives me the sign to enter the store.

“So, you’re going to buy shoes to wear at the concert?”

“No, I said I’m going to buy shoes for someone.”

                He leads me to the women section.

“Well, for a woman?” I ask, I’m curious.

“Yes.” Heecheol oppa answered while looking around.

                Who is the girl? Is she the one Heecheol oppa talked about the other day?

“Which one is better?” Heecheol oppa asked me while showing 2 kinds of high-heel shoes.

“The black is better. I like that style, very elegant.”

“Okay, I’ll choose this then.”

                Heecheol oppa smiles then put back the white shoe.

“That’s all?”

“You said the black one was better. So yeah, that’s all…”

                Okay, I’m confused. Can somebody please interpret something inside his head?

“Let’s go eat some ice cream!” Heecheol oppa said while grabs my hand and dragging me along.

                The voice in my head keeps asking who the girl is. Even though I’m sure she’s also an idol. Heecheol oppa is not a person who talks about his ideal type to people. He never reveals what kind of girl he likes. He only thing he’s ever said was ‘I like a girl who wears white clothes on a rainy day’ which is very odd for me, cause a girl like that is probably a ghost. What?!

“Did you like the ice cream?”

“Ne, thanks oppa…” I said while looking down.

“Is there something wrong?” Heecheol oppa asked.

“No, everything is fine.”

“Minha-yah, do you like me?” suddenly Heecheol oppa asked an absurd question.

“Li..ke you?”

“Yeah, just be honest.”

“I like you as an oppa. You are so good to me, too good sometimes.” I tell him the truth.

                Heecheol oppa smiles and rubs the back of my left hand while swaying it back and forth. We’re walking to the company after buying the shoes for the mysterious (??) girl.


 

In front of Star Empire Office, 04.20 p.m…

                Kwanghee oppa sits at the chair like an owner of a resort while drinking a glass of orange juice. “Oh, you guys come early! Did you two just get back from a date? YAH! HEECHEOL-AH!!!!”

He runs towards Heecheol oppa, smiles wide then forces him to do the high-five.

“I KNEW IT!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA……”

“Shut up, Hyung! Stop laughing, please…” Heecheol oppa whines.

“YAH!! MINHA-YAH!!”

                Kwanghee oppa pinches my cheeks. He seems so happy. What is this?! Half of the member is looking at me suspiciously, the others are smiling like they know what actually happen. Though I don’t understand this situation at all.

“Minha-yah! Bring me that plastic bag, please…”

                Jun Young oppa said while busily planting some flowers near the gate. He doesn’t show any reaction, he even doesn’t look at me at all.

“OHHH!!! MINHA-YAH!!!! DATE… DATE….” Kwanghee oppa being loud again.

                The other members start to tease me and Heecheol oppa. The atmosphere is so weird. Everybody is smiling wide except Jun Young oppa who’s doing his job seriously.

“Can’t you guys please be serious? Stop joking around…”

                Jun Young oppa half-yelling. Everyone suddenly becomes quiet and back to their job again. Not long after that, 9Muses members come and help ZE:A members to prepare for the press conference.