Horse, Dog, and Lambs

I Want to be With You (Sequel of Training!)

Woah! Now's another couple, guess who hahaha... ;)

-Horse, Dog, and Lambs-

"Jongin jongin!" Sehun called his besfriend right after he finished with soccer practice.

"What's wrong?" Jongin asked.

"Do you know about Luhan hyung? Did Kyung Soo hyung talk about him?" Sehun asked confusely.

"Does he contact you?" Jongin replied as Sehun looked at the ground silently.

"No no no don't cry here Sehunnie," Jongin saw a tear fell down and quickly dragged him near his place.

"I miss him," Sehun said between his breath.

"I know. I will help you search for him through Kyung Soo hyung," Jongin said calmly.

"Thanks Jongin."

"You're welcome, my bestfriend," Jongin hugged Sehun to calm him down.

***

"Why do you ask about him?" Kyung Soo spoke through the phone that night with Jongin.

"Sehun cried this evening, hyung."

"Okay, good reason. I think that he's busy with his final project. You know that he will graduate next year," Kyung Soo replied.

"Can you somehow bring him when we meet this week?" Jongin asked.

"I hope I can. I will try my best and tell you the progress," Kyung Soo promised.

"Thanks hyung."

***

Luhan sighed as he looked at his laptop. More pages to review and he needed to correct some pages. This final project drowned him down even it's about art.

Knock! Knock!

Luhan stared at the door as he walked towards it. He peeked at the knocker through the small hole attached on the door.

"Kyung Soo?" Luhan opened the door and greeted him.

"What makes you here? How's college?" Luhan delightly motioned Kyung Soo to enter the apartment and sat on the couch.

"Long time no see hyung even we stay near," Kyung Soo laughed.

"Sorry. I'm always busy these days."

"Even so busy to contact Sehun?" Kyung Soo laughed.

"Oh did he say something to you?"

"Not him but Jongin."

"He need to study for suneung."

"They both need to, hyung," Kyung Soo agreed.

"And he shouldn't play anymore," Luhan stated.

"Actually he miss you."

Luhan froze to hear those words. He was happy yet afraid. Sehun is younger than him for 4 years and he feels like an uncle to him.

"Just try to contact him somehow," Kyung Soo suggested.

"Maybe I will. Wanna go to Suho's place?"

"Oh I'd love to!" Kyung Soo cheered as they stepped towards the front door of Luhan's apartment.

They walked outside the apartment building and entered another one.

"Wait!" a sound echoed after Luhan rang the bell.

"Oh my God Kyung Soo!" Yixing greeted happily as Kyung Soo hugged him.

"Hello hyung! Let's go inside," Yixing said as they walked into the apartment.

"Nice interior," Luhan commented as he saw a very minimalist yet efficient furnitures here and there.

"Where's Suho hyung?" Kyung Soo asked.

"He will be home yeah now!" Yixing said as the door opened by someone.

"Welcome home!" Luhan said as Suho jumped in shock.

"Luhan hyung?!" Suho greeted cheerfully as they did some brother hug.

"Hyung!" Kyung Soo rushed and hugged Suho.

"You're a grown man!" Suho praised Kyung Soo as the younger smiled in return.

"Let's sit and have a drink here," Yixing said as they sat on the couch with a cup of tea for each of them.

"So how's life then?" Suho asked.

"I'm doing fine even my throat had it own problems sometimes. But I'm glad to sing!" Kyung Soo told his life.

"Drowned in final project," Luhan answered shortly.

"You seems so tired," Yixing said to Luhan.

"How about Sehun?" Suho asked as Luhan flinched in shock.

"I.... I don't talk to him this week," Luhan confessed.

"Not only this week," Kyung Soo added.

"What happen between you two?" Yixing asked.

"Nothing serious," Luhan answered.

"They both need to study for suneung. You how much suneung took our teenager life," Kyung Soo added.

"Don't be that sentimental," Suho laughed.

"All you need to do is support them," Yixing suggested.

"But how," Luhan murmured.

"Just be there or teach him something," Kyung Soo tried to suggest.

"Seems that someone is finally know how to love," Suho glanced at Kyung Soo.

"I just do that for Jongin," Kyung Soo said seriously.

"Let's hope that they can do well," Yixing said as Suho smiled in agreement.

***

Sehun's phone rang early in the morning and he picked it up.

"Sehun," a sound made the youngest awoke fully.

"Hyung?!" Sehun looked a his phone screen and saw Luhan's name on it.

"Yeah it's me. Now, go for school and do well," Luhan said again.

"Yah hyung! What with the short call?" Sehun protested.

"Meet me at Xiumin's place Friday evening."

"Really?!"

"Yeah now get ready to school."

"Okay!"

Sehun jumped happily and went to school. Jongin shocked to see the sudden happiness.

"Luhan hyung?" Jongin asked directly.

"Yeah!" Sehun answered cheerfully and Jongin just laughed.

***

"Finally?" Kyung Soo asked right after Luhan called him.

"Yeah. Will you meet Jongin too?"

"Double date. I like it," Kyung Soo answered.

"No no! It's not a date!" Luhan protested.

"Let's watch a movie then!" Kyung Soo suggested.

"Cartoon please," Luhan added.

"Okay fine! See you at the end of the week!" Kyung Soo waved goodbye and walked away from Luhan's practice room.

***

"Sehun?!" Xiumin asked when the youngest entered the cafe.

"Hyung! How are you?" Sehun greeted in happiness.

"I'm the one who should ask. Suneung ahead, huh?" Xiumin's question made Sehun frowned.

"Yeah."

The bell rang again and Kyung Soo stepped inside with Jongin and Luhan.

"Hello there!" Xiumin greeted them.

Luhan seemed awkward with Sehun. They didn't met for a long time but now, out of the blue, they met again.

"Let's go eat some lattes and watch a movie!" Jongin eagerly said.

"Good idea!" Sehun said as Kyung Soo laughed.

"Here's your order, gentlemen," Xiumin said as he took the order.

They chatted for minutes as Luhan searched for the movies to watch. They waved goodbye to Xiumin and walked to the cinema.

"I want to buy something first!" Jongin said as he winked at Kyung Soo.

"But Jong...," Kyung Soo stopped as he dragged away by Jongin.

Sehun stared quietly at Luhan. He didn't know how to start the conversation.

"Ehmm... Hyung," Sehun started to speak.

"What?" Luhan asked awkwardly.

"Would you mind if I kiss you?" Luhan shocked by the sudden question.

"What?"

"At least we should get a place. How stupid I am," Sehun laughed half heartedly.

"No it's not like that. But Sehun, I'm afraid. You're younger than me by 3 years. Don't you think that I'm your uncle?"

"No, you are my one and only hyung," Sehun said quickly.

Luhan leaned towards Sehun and kissed him quickly. Sehun's cheeks got redder as he shocked at the move.

"I want more," Sehun pouted.

"Yah! Don't pout like that," Luhan laughed.

Sehun pulled Luhan to a corner and pinned him to the wall.

"What...," Luhan stopped when Sehun's lips rushed to his.

Luhan clinged his arm onto Sehun's neck as he brought him closer. Sehun held Luhan's waist as they fought for dominace. Luhan liked it when Sehun kissed him.

"Guys," Someone made them froze.

"You two should get a room," Jongin laughed at the scenery.

Luhan let go of Sehun after their awkward position.

"Yeah we should," Sehun smirked as Luhan blushed.

"No!" Luhan protested as Kyung Soo laughed.

~~~~~~

Author's note : Hello there everyone! sorry for updating now because I just had a laboratory test, biochemistry if you want to know and did great even I'm spaced out for 15 minutes hahaha.. Hope you'll like this chapter and make sure to left some comments so I know what you think.. thanks for being with me and wait for the next story! Thank you! ^^