A Glass of Vanilla Milkshake

I Want to be With You (Sequel of Training!)

Early morning update hahaha XD

Another life of them!

Ah this is the beginning of a new path :)

Oh this is mainly Kaisoo first hohoho ^^

But don't worry the other OTP is up! ;)

-A Glass of Vanilla Milkshake-

Kyung Soo sighed as he looked at the partitures in front of him. It was a tiring day to practice and he ended up with a sore throat.

Going to an art performing university is always be Kyung Soo's dream. After making some great records in archery, he decided to make archery as his first hobby and focused more on singing.

From : Jongin

Hyung! How are you?

Can we meet this evening?

Kyung Soo replied with a 'no'. He knew that Jongin must study for suneung or else he wouldn't be in same university with him.

To : Jongin

Go study first and then after suneung you can meet me

He smiled at the replied and decided to walk on his own to the usual cafe.

"A fine day?" Xiumin said as he gave Kyung Soo his favorite vanilla milkshake.

Xiumin were now a part timer barista in the cafe after he went to college and recently he was visited by Kyung Soo so they often chat.

"It just feel like we just win a big trophy yesterday and poof! Here I am," Xiumin said as he sipped his own-made latte.

"Don't be that sad. I was glad to have a great record in archery," Kyung Soo smiled and replied Xiumin.

"How about Jongin?" Xiumin asked and got a blank stares in return.

"He need to study but he keep contacting me," Kyung Soo complained.

"You need to encourage him okay. He listen to you a little bit more than his sisters and his parents," Xiumin suggested.

"Maybe I can try. I just feel tired everyday," Kyung Soo replied.

"Do you feel happy to receive his messanges?"

"I guess I am."

"Then you should meet him at the end of the week. You can teach him physics and maths. I know that you're one of the best student," Xiumin said.

"How about Jongdae then?" Kyung Soo asked.

"He's fine. But keep nagging to me all the time," Xiumin said to him.

"But he's your very well boyfriend," Kyung Soo laughed.

"Yeah and I love him that way."

"I guess I gotta go. Another practice tomorrow," Kyung Soo said goodbye as Xiumin received his money and shoved it to cashier machine.

"Thank you so much hyung," Kyung Soo waved goodbye.

"Anytime and bring Jongin here if you want too," Xiumin replied as Kyung Soo putted his thumb up as the reply.

He opened the apartment door and stepped inside. More partitures ahead. He took a warm bath and dried his hair.

"Maybe I should," Kyung Soo said as he dialed a number.

"Hyung! Hyung! I can't believe you actually call me," Jongin's voice eagerly greeted Kyung Soo as the older laughed to hear that.

"Slow down there boy. So how's study?" Kyung Soo asked playfully.

"Boring! If I can drown myself to gastric acid then I'll do it," Jongin replied.

"Learn much about biology. Hey, how about a chat this Saturday after you take your courses?"

Jongin paused because he couldn't believe his ears.

"Jongin? Are you there?" Kyung Soo started to worried because Jongin didn't say anything.

"Oh how much I love it!" Jongin finally said.

"Fine then. Xiumin's work place at 6 p.m. Make sure that your parents know."

"Okay! Bye hyung!" Jongin said and Kyung Soo ended the call.

Jongin jumped because he could meet his love this week.

From Kyung Soo

Just finish all your homeworks and papers now, okay?

"I will," Jongin murmured happily while he typed the reply message as he started to look for the books.

"From Kyung Soo isn't it?" Mrs. Kim stepped into his son's room.

"Yeah."

"Well good luck on your homeworks," Mrs. Kim smiled and went out from the room.

"Thanks to Kyung Soo," Mrs. Kim said as she went downstairs.

"Glad to hear that. You can ask Kyung Soo to have dinner next time," Mr. Kim suggested.

"It will be such a good idea!" Mrs. Kim agreed.

***

Kyung Soo felt relieved when he woke up and realized that it was Saturday. Free from partitures was great and he could sing the way he liked all day.

"Oh yeah. Plan with Jongin," Kyung Soo remembered as he wiped his face with warm water.

"Maybe I should get him something."

Kyung Soo went out from his apartment on 3 p.m. He decided to visit a bookstore to buy some notes and post its. Then he bought himself a digital album of his favorite boyband, EXO and listened on their song while searching for a good book. He liked being alone in his weekend. But he was happy when he remembered about Jongin. That lazy boy drowned deep in his heart. At 5 p.m, Kyung Soo walked slowly to Xiumin's cafe.

"Kyung Soo yaa," Xiumin greeted cheerfully.

"Will Jongin come?" Xiumin gave Kyung Soo his usual drink, vanilla milkshake.

"He will."

They talked for quite 30 minutes and the bell above the door rang.

"Hyung!" Jongin ran and hugged Kyung Soo tightly.

"Jong... In.. I can't breath," Kyung Soo made Jongin said sorry and let him go.

"Hi Xiumin hyung," Jongin greeted Xiumin happily.

"What do you want, Jongin?" Xiumin asked for the order.

"Americano! I need to stay awake tonight!" Jongin sang happily as he dragged Kyung Soo to sit.

"So, how's college?" Jongin started to talk.

"Nice. I will have another recital to do but its fine. I'm glad to sing all the way and how about you then?," Kyung Soo smiled and sipped his vanilla milkshake.

"Sehun's possessed by Luhan hyung's words to keep studying so he ignored me sometimes. But I'm glad because that make me wanna study too. Contagious," Jongin replied.

"I have something for you," Kyung Soo started to open his bag.

"What is that?"

"Here!"

Jongin's eyes widened when he saw seven different colored notes and may post its in various shapes.

"For studying. At least you remember that I'm the one who gave you this," Kyung Soo smiled as he gave it.

"Hyung, I love you," Kyung Soo's heart beats seemed to increase and his face was now warm by the sudden confession.

"I will keep this nicely! Thank you soo much!" Jongin packed the notes and post its carefully into the plastic bag.

"Is there anything that I can do to help you too?" Jongin asked Kyung Soo again as the older blinked in confusion.

"No need to do that, Jongin."

"You seems tired maybe we can go somewhere on Monday if you're free."

"It means that you're not going to school."

"It's fine hyung. I get used to detention," Jongin said.

"No, finish your business first with school and we'll be together, I promise," Kyung Soo stated briefly.

Jongin smiled at the words and held Kyung Soo's hand.

"Uminnie hyung!" a sound made them turned around to the counter.

"Yah! Jongdae! please don't call me by that," Xiumin complained as the older made Jongdae's drink order.

"You should check on them," Xiumin said as he looked at Jongin and Kyung Soo.

"Long time no see them! Oh I need to talk with them," Jongdae stepped towards the table.

"Hello!"

"Jongdae hyung!" Jongin stood up and hugged Jongdae as Kyung Soo did the same.

"Glad to see you! So how's life?" Jongin asked lightly.

"Fine then. How about yours?" Jongdae replied.

"Nice with me," Kyung Soo answered.

"Boring," Jongin said as he showed all the note books and post its and Jongdae laughed.

"You will overcome this, Jonginnie," Jongdae patted his dongsaeng's shoulder lightly.

"Of course I will. You should wait me up at your campus," Jongin smiled as he looked at Kyung Soo.

"Such a good motivator," Jongdae pointed at Kyung Soo.

"Me? A motivator? You must be kidding," Kyung Soo replied.

"No no no! You're my only one motivator," Jongin sang happily.

"Wow wow wow, I guess I have to go now. It's really nice to talk to ya!" Jongdae stood up after he looked at his watch.

"Bye gege!" Jongdae said goodbye as he kissed Xiumin's cheek.

"Yah, not in my work place. But bye and be careful!" Xiumin said to Jongdae as his two dongsaeng smiled to see such a scene.

"What? Do you want a kiss too?" Jongin said innocently.

"Yah! Kim Jongin!" Kyung Soo protested and sipped his vanilla milkshake in amusement.

Jongin took the vanilla milkshake and tasted it.

"Indirect kiss," Jongin teased as he the straw and Kyung Soo blushed.

"Jongin."

"Like you never kiss me before. I remembered when you kissed me that day before I went to jump on the competition," Jongin smirked playfully.

"I lost myself back then," Kyung Soo tried to defend himself as Jongin laughed freely.

"Okay maybe we can do this every week," Kyung Soo murmured as he smiled to see Jongin told everything happens in the school after that.