Sorry...

I Want to be With You (Sequel of Training!)

"Jongin!!" Sehun called Jongin on the phone that night.

"Yeah?"

"What are you going to do this weekend?"

"No. Maybe just meet up with Kyung Soo hyung for a while. He got some projects to do soooo we can't meet this week."

"You want to meet him in the campus?"

"What's wrong?"

"I just want to see Luhan hyung. Maybe we can go together," Sehun suggested.

"Agree! I get to study again! See ya this Saturday!" Jongin ended the call.

"Okay!"

***

Kris almost shed his tears in front of the public when Suho tried to calm him down. Here they were, in a hospital waiting room.

"How could he?" Kris said between his unstable breath.

"He sure have reason to do it, Kris. Calm down," Suho hugged his bestfriend.

"But he almost die!"

"Should I call the others?"

"No... Not now," Kris decided.

"Okay I will stay with you. At least, Xiumin hyung?" Suho asked.

"Okay."

Suho walked away and called Xiumin.

"Hello?" Xiumin answered as he packed his things to go back home.

Suho explained quickly as Xiumin shocked and dropped his bag accidentally.

"I will be right there," he ended the call and stepped outside the locker room.

"Jongdae!" Xiumin called his boyfriend right away.

"What's with that hysterical tone?"

Xiumin explained and Jongdae rushed to go right after Xiumin gave the name of the hospital.

***

Chanyeol went home earlier than before. Okay, I said earlier is on 9 p.m. and Baekhyun must be fell asleep because of tiredness on the first day of work. He opened the door and smelled something nice.

"Bacon?" He murmured as he took off his shoes and walked straight to the kitchen.

"Hello there! Welcome home! Wow you went home earlier. I am making some bacons and oh there's some lasagna on the table if you want to have dinner first."

Chanyeol quickly back~hugged Baekhyun because he was glad.

"Hey, now you should eat," Baekhyun chuckled.

"I will eat well!" Chanyeol pecked Baekhyun's cheek and went to eat the lasagna.

Suddenly Chanyeol's phone rang. He picked it up and his eyes widened in shocked.

"I will be right there with Baekhyun too," He ended the call and ran to the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked.

"Tao..."

"What?"

"He cutted his vein Baekhyun! Vein!" Chanyeol got some goosebumps as Baekhyun stunned to hear such a news.

"Where is he right now? Is he safe? We must go to see him! Now!" Baekhyun said as he tried to wrap all the bacon neatly and Chanyeol ran to take a bath.

"Fool" Baekhyun murmured as he tried to hold his tears.

Baekhyun took his phone and called Yixing who almost bumped into the couch because Suho didn't tell anything before. But Yixing didn't care and quickly went to the hospital.

***

Kyung Soo stood up in front of his apartment door. Tiring practice made his body ache all over the place. He took a bath and tried to sleep.

"What the heck?" He murmured when his phone rang.

"Yeah, Chanyeol hyung?"

Kyung Soo's eyes widened and he almost fell from his bed. He quickly called Jongin.

"What?! I'll go tell Sehun and Luhan hyung!" Jongin rushed to take some approprite clothes to go.

"What's wrong Jongin?" His older sister asked when she saw Jongin went out with casual clothes.

"Tell mom, I need to go to the hospital. Tao is... sick," Jongin quickly said as he waved goodbye.

"Okay," His sister replied and went to their mom.

"What?!" Sehun yelled as Jongin parted the phone from his ear.

"Go tell Luhan hyung!" Jongin said as Sehun replied right away.

Sehun told Luhan and the older almost choked on his ramen because of the news. Luhan agreed to pick up Sehun at the bus stop and they went together.

***

Suho waited outside the hospital, not wanting to make Kris felt burdened.

"Suho! Where's Kris?" Xiumin ran to meet up with Suho.

"Inside. Don't say that you called everyone."

"I already called them."

"Oh my God and I suggest not to come near Kris. He needs to calm himself. We can wait at the lobby," Suho motioned Xiumin to follow him.

They sat in the lobby until everyone came. Kris started to move from emergency corridor and stopped to see many people.

"Hyung!" Chanyeol ran and hugged Kris right away.

"Chanyeol," Kris replied the hug and started cry again.

"He will be fine," Luhan said as he also hugged Kris.

"It's my fault. I'm the one who cause all of this mess," Kris said.

"What do you mean by that?" Kyung Soo asked softly.

"It happened a week ago," Kris started to explain.

"I came to a club and ended up drunk. Tao saw me with another boy. We were drunk so we didn't know what we did."

"You. are. such. a. bastard," Sehun hissed as everyone stared shockly by the youngest's words.

"How does it feel to be called as a bastard?" Jongdae said sarcastically.

"Guys, stop," Suho entered the argument field.

The atmosphere was getting tensed so Kyung Soo dragged the youngers and Jongdae out from the scene.

"Have you say sorry?" Chanyeol asked seriously as Baekhyun stunned to hear the baritone voice.

"I... Not yet."

"Fine! I can say that you are one of the bastard," Chanyeol concluded as Baekhyun squeezed his hand to calm him down.

Yixing signaled Baekhyun to bring Chanyeol out and the younger softly dragged Chanyeol away. Kris sat on the chair and they waited for the information from the doctor.

"Is there anyone named Kris?" A doctor walked towards them.

"He is," Baekhyun pointed at Kris.

"He lost so much blood. But now his condition is getting stable. Make sure he doesn't feel down or tired more."

Everyone relieved and they had permission to see Tao. Kyung Soo called Jongdae, Chanyeol, Jongin, and Sehun and Luhan kept them away from Kris.

"Tao," Kyung Soo was the one who stepped inside.

"Guys," Tao smiled weakly as the others walked towards him.

"Tao! I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry," Kris quickly apologised while holding Tao's hand as he nearly cried.

"Hyung."

"No no don't say anything yet. I won't do that nasty yet terrible acts again. I promise."

Kris shocked when Tao kissed him on the lips. Everyone gasped as such unpredictable scene. Luhan even pinched Sehun's arm and the younger just whined in pain.

"You are such a bastard," Tao smiled.

"Yeah, a bastard in your heart," Kris let out a cheesy lines as the others cramped at the cheesiness.

"What the hell with this sudden cheesy lines?" Chanyeol said as Baekhyun laughed.

"Oh let's leave them alone," Xiumin pushed everyone outside the room.