Turn!

I Want to be With You (Sequel of Training!)

Yixing shocked to see Baekhyun cried and Suho quickly brought Baekhyun inside.

"You should make a warm tea," Suho suggested to Yixing as he nodded and ahead to the kitchen.

"Breath, Baekhyun," Suho tried to calm Baekhyun down.

Baekhyun stopped sobbing and sipped the tea carefully. He tried to control his breath. Yixing and Suho waited patiently for him to calm down.

"What's wrong?" Suho asked softly to Baekhyun.

"I had a fight with Chanyeol."

They both stunned in to hear more but Baekhyun hadn't speak. They both shocked because they had not meet Baekhyun for almost one year and suddenly he came with tears which made Suho worried.

"You can tell us when you're ready," Yixing added.

"I... I'm bored at home. When I told him that I want to work too he said no bluntly. He don't want me to work but I'm ing bored at home!"

"Shuush. Calm down Baek," Suho hugged Baekhyun when the boy cried again.

"Chanyeol is just stressed at his work," Yixing tried to defend Chanyeol.

"You can sleep here," Suho then led Baekhyun to the guest room.

"What the heck did Chanyeol say?" Yixing murmured as he followed Suho.

Suho walked out from the room and sighed.

"We need to contact Chanyeol," Yixing suggested.

"Let them be first."

"Okay."

***

Saturday, a free day for everyone except Xiumin. But he seems to love it anyway.

"Luhan?"

"Hello hyung."

"Do you want to meet Sehun?"

"That's right."

The bell rang again and someone stepped inside.

"Suho?" Xiumin and Luhan called the customer.

"Oh hello hyungs," Suho greeted politely.

"You seemed different by the way," Luhan commented.

"What's wrong?" Xiumin also asked the same thing.

"Baekhyun came to my apartment out of the blue, crying," Suho started to explain.

"What?!" three of the boy surprised.

"Sehun-ah, don't eavesdropping," Luhan reminded him.

"I'm not! I couldn't hold my ears not to hear," Sehun who just came defend himself as he sat on the seat.

"Did he get into fight with Chanyeol?" Xiumin asked.

"True. He was bored at home and asked Chanyeol some permission to work but Chanyeol didn't agree and they argued."

"Hope we can meet Chanyeol hyung too. It isn't fair if we listen only from Baekhyun hyung's side," Sehun suggested as the older hyungs stared suspiciously at him.

"What?" he retored.

"You're mature enough!" Luhan cheered.

"Yah! Hyung!" Sehun protested when Luhan hugged him.

Suddenly a familiar figures entered the cafe and Xiumin greeted them.

"Woah! You guys are here!" Jongin happily said after he looked at everybody.

"Jongin! Long time no see!" Suho greeted Jongin as they hugged.

"Nice to see you hyung," Jongin replied.

"What's happening?" Kyung Soo wandered after he caught a glimpse of seriousness.

"Let's sit together first," Luhan suggested.

"Hi Sehun!" Kyung Soo greeted the youngest.

"Hyung! Glad to see you," Sehun rushed to hug Kyung Soo.

"Sudden reunion, minus Kris and Tao," Xiumin said.

"What?! You saw them?!" They said together.

"I don't know why but poof! Kris came two days ago and after we talked about Tao, poof! He also came at the right time!" Xiumin explained.

"Oh I miss that basketball freak," Suho reffered Kris.

"Uminiie!" Suddenly a voice echoed.

"Jongdae! I told you not to call me that," Xiumin protested as Jongdae walked and then stopped to see so many people.

"Oh my God! Hello everybody!" Jongdae greeted as they hugged the troll king in the group.

"I'm sooo glad to see you," Sehun and Jongin bro-hugged Jongdae.

"Sudden reunion huh?" Jongdae retored.

"Actually we are discussing something," Suho said honestly.

"Will he come hyung?" Jongin asked Kyung Soo and the older looked at his phone.

"I don't know," Kyung Soo said hopelessly.

"Who is he?" Jongdae asked curiously.

"Chanyeol hyung," Kyung Soo said as everyone who knew the case gasped in shock.

"What's wrong?" Kyung Soo's eyes widened at the response.

"We will know when he come along," Xiumin decided to wait for Chanyeol.

"This is a fate!" Sehun announced.

"Truly a full of coincidence fate!" Jongin added.

The bell rang quite loud as they stared at the cafe door. They began to murmur 'what the hell' phrases as someone familiar stepped into the cafe.

"This is insane!" Sehun cried because of the freaking coincidence.

"Someone greet him!" Jongin looked at Xiumin.

"Hurry up!" Jongdae pinched Xiumin as the oldest stood up and walked to the counter.

"Hello there!" Xiumin greeted one of the tower in their group.

"Eh? Umin hyung? Do you work here?" Chanyeol asked as he eyed the uniform.

"Long time no see!" Xiumin kept the positive atmosphere despite of unusual negative aura from Chanyeol.

"Yeah."

"But Chanyeol. I think you owe us an explanation," Xiumin said because he couldn't lie anymore and pointed at the tables with people.

Chanyeol's eyes widened as he followed Xiumin to the group with his coffee.

"Hyung!!" Sehun and Jongin greeted Chanyeol and hugged him tightly.

"You two are getting taller!" Chanyeol commented.

"Let's sit together," Suho smiled and they started to chat.

"Did Baekhyun come to your place?" Chanyeol asked Suho.

"How do you know?" Suho asked back.

"I don't know. But if he sad he will search for you," Chanyeol shrughed and sipped his coffee.

"You're right. He came," Suho answered.

"What did he say?" Chanyeol asked.

"You and him had a fight."

"I don't want him to be tired," Chanyeol started the argument.

"He can work with me here," Xiumin suggested.

"Or with Yixing in the bookstore," Suho added.

"That bookstore idea is good," Chanyeol said.

"So? Problem solved!" Jongin announced finally.

"Suho, tell Yixing right away. But you must say it yourself," Luhan said to Chanyeol.

"Okay."

The bell rang and someone pushed inside which made them turned their head.

"Hyung," Baekhyun squealed.

"Hello!" Yixing stopped for a while because he saw his very best friends.

"OH MY GOD!" Yixing ran to hug his old friends and laughed happily to see them all.

"He is really happy," Chanyeol said as Suho chuckled.

"Now, sit!" Kyung Soo pulled Baekhyun to sit across Chanyeol and they started to leave them alone.

Baekhyun held his tears as he looked at the other side.

"I got a job for you," Chanyeol said softly.

Baekhyun's eyes widened as he looked at Chanyeol, still loading the statement in his mind.

"You can work at the bookstore with Yixing hyung. Sorry for saying those things to you. I'm truly sorry," Chanyeol held Baekhyun's hand.

Baekhyun stayed speechless as Chanyeol tried to gain his conciousness back.

"What happen with him?" He asked panickly to everyone.

"He just shocked," Xiumin said.

"Thank you soo much!" Baekhyun suddenly jumped and hugged Chanyeol, gaining attention from all the customer.

Xiumin quickly bowed and apologised for those sudden reaction. Chanyeol stunned.

"Yah hyung!" Kyung Soo quickly reacted to let Baekhyun go because now Chanyeol ran out of breath.

"You are the best!" Baekhyun exclaimed again.

"You can come on Monday with me. He wil be safe," Yixing said as Chanyeol nodded and Baekhyun's eyes sparkled happily.

***

Kris stared at his phone for 10th time in 5 minutes. He was worried. Why don't he stay calm just because Tao didn't even reply one of his texts?

"Kris?"

The man looked up just to see someone familiar.

"Eh? Suho? What are you doing in this faculty?" Kris asked because a performer student isn't usually come to techology faculty.

"Just stay away from my lectures and some girls who ask me to teach them," Suho laughed and sat beside Kris.

"So, someone got to be a playboy," Kris laughed.

"Naah, It's not about me always. What happen? I saw you spaced out a while ago. Is it about... Tao?" Suho lightly asked.

"Actually, yes. He doesn't reply my messages and now I'm worrying about him."

"Maybe he is busy. So how's day? I met the others last week. You should come to Xiumin hyung's workplace every Saturday," Suho suggested.

"Great idea. I will come. It's nice seeing you all," Kris smiled.

Kris's phone rang and his eyes widened as he answered it.

"Speak calmly! I can't hear you!" Suho shocked to see Kris shouted like that.

"What's wrong?" Suho then murmured the words.

"It's about Tao," Kris stood up and asked Suho to come with him.

"Hey wait!" Suho ran to catch up with Kris.