Twists

I Want to be With You (Sequel of Training!)

Hohoho at last but not least, another chapter ^^

***

"Good job!"

"Really hyung?" a little boy asked surprisingly.

"Yeah!" the older one responded.

"Thank you!" the little one hugged him right away.

"Jin Young!" a female voice made the little boy ran happily to his mom.

"How is today?" She asked lightly to him.

"Hyung said that I'm doing well!"

"Thank you so much seongsaenim," she bowed at the trainer.

"I'm not that old -he almost laughed- he was doing well."

"May I know your name?" the mother asked.

"Tao, Huang Zi Tao."

***

Kris sat on the library chair and stared blankly to white black pages.

"Ah I can't take this anymore," He sighed and closed the book.

He returned the book and walked outside the library. All this final projects screwed him up. Revision all over.

"Maybe I should get a coffee."

***

"Welcome!" Xiumin greeted cheerfully as he surprised of someone's visit.

"Well then, hello there," Kris laughed to see his friend stood behind the counter with shocked face.

Xiumin ran and hugged Kris lightly.

"Oh my God! How can you now that I'm working here?" Xiumin enthusiatically asked.

"Luhan hyung told me and I decided to pay some visit. All the final projects kill us softly," Kris stated as he looked at the menu.

"I'm glad to finish mine already. Now I'm waiting for the result," Xiumin gave him the order.

"Glad to hear that," Kris started to sip his coffee.

"What about Tao?"

Kris suddenly choked on the question as Xiumin grabbed the napkin and handed it to him.

"What? I never met him again for two years," Kris's statement made Xiumin shocked.

"Oh God really? We live in the same town, dear Wu Yi Fan. How come?"

"I don't know. I lost his number too after someone robbed my phone. I don't have your number too. Just Luhan's," Xiumin quickly took a paper and wrote his number.

"Now there's mine! And Jongdae and Jongin and Kyung Soo, oh I got Suho and Yixing also Sehun too!" Xiumin handed the paper as Kris started to add the numbers in his contact list.

"Oh how much I miss all of you," Kris admitted.

"Do you know Tao's number?" Kris asked again as Xiumin shook his head.

"Same as you. I never heard of them."

"Them?"

"Chanyeol and Baekhyun and also Tao."

"Same as me," Kris answered.

The bell rang and someone with shades stepped inside. He ordered a coffee and waited diligently on the counter. Xiumin's eyes widened to see who it is.

"Oh My God!!" Xiumin ran to meet the costumer.

"Oh My God! Hyung! What are you doing here?! What's with that uniform? Are you working here?" the man wore off the shades and hugged Xiumin lightly.

"Oh how much I miss you, Panda!"

"Let's sit with us," Xiumin suggested.

"Us?"

"Look over there," Xiumin pointed at Kris's seat.

Kris shocked to see someone they just talked about. The boy smiled and followed Xiumin to sit.

"To answer your question. Yes, I'm working here! How can you come?" Xiumin tried to ease the awkwardness.

"I need some refreshments," Tao answered as he looked at Kris.

"Long time no see, gege," Tao greeted Kris.

"Long time no see too. You grown up much," Kris tried to sound calm despite his urge to hug Tao.

"Sudden reunion! Should I call the others?" Xiumin asked.

"I need to go after this. Gonna finish my revision," Kris said as he sipped last of his coffee.

"Fine then! But we should meet again! Must!" Xiumin cheered.

"I need to finish my assignments too," Tao added as Xiumin nodded as the response.

"Wanna go together?" Kris asked.

"Okay."

"Oh I need to get back to work! Have fun you two!"

Tao stood up and followed Kris outside the cafe after waved nicely to Xiumin.

"I will walk you home," Kris said as he took Tao's hand.

"Okay."

"Sorry for not contacting. My phone lost," Kris said to broke the silence.

"Not a problem. I believe that we can meet again," Tao replied as he squeezed Kris's hand.

The two smiled at each other and walked in happiness again. They chatted several times and laughed to remember the moments.

"What are you doing now?" Kris asked.

"I just a college student and a wushu trainer for beginners."

"That's good."

"Here we are," Tao said as he looked at Kris.

"Here's my new number," Kris took a paper with his number on it.

"I will call you," Tao happily cheered as Kris pulled him into a sudden hug.

"I'm glad to see you," Kris whispered onto Tao's ear.

"Me too."

***

"What?!" Jongdae almost choked on his cake when Xiumin told him about the sudden reunion.

"2 years not meeting or contacting each other and now they met here?! Amazing!" he cheered loudly.

"Ssshh! Not too loud! Yes I thought of it too."

"This is unbelieveable."

"Okay, enough commenting. How's your day actually? You haven't told me anything," Xiumin suddenly asked.

Chen suddenly stayed quiet as he sipped the macchiato.

"Is there any problem? You know that I will listen to you and we're friends for sooo long," Xiumin kept asking patiently

"I don't know. Just feeling nervous about the international recital," Jongdae sighed.

"Your alter ego will make it up to you. Right, Chen?"

"Don't call me that for now," Jongdae's sudden change of mood made Xiumin shivered.

"Okay. I should go now I guess. The customer is increasing," Xiumin said as he stood up.

"Can't you just stay with me?"

"Jongdae, I need to work."

"Please."

"You know that I can't," Xiumin's answer made Jongdae pouted like a child.

Xiumin still stood up and went to the counter. He always confuse to deal with sudden mood change from Jongdae.

"He will change," Xiumin murmured as he made the order.

***

Suho packed his things and waved goodbye to his work friends.

"10 p.m. Glad to have a part time job," Suho walked towards his car.

He drove smoothly to his shared apartment with Yixing. He smiled knowing that his love maybe have something nice to eat.

"Welcome!" Yixing showed him a very good looking dinner.

"Thank you soo much Yixing. How's work today?" Suho asked Yixing who worked at the bookstore until 7.30 p.m. everyday after he finished with classes.

"Good to see many books there and I can help you to pay the bills," Yixing cheered happily.

"Don't worry about that Yixing."

"Let's eat then."

"I will take a bath first."

"Okay Suho," Yixing then prepared the dessert.

They had a very well dinner. Yixing and Suho shared many stories from their point of view. They enjoy talking to each other when a knock heard from the outside.

Yixing walked towards the door and heard a sob behind it. He opened it quickly just to find someone stared at him with watery yet red eyes, symtomps of crying all the time.

"Baekhyun?" Yixing and Suho called at the same time.