Start With an S and End with an E

I Want to be With You (Sequel of Training!)

Yixing stared as the others as they gather around in Kris's mansion. I told you its a mansion.

"Okay. So what are going to do?" Yixing asked confusely.

"Please help me prepare a surprise for Tao," Kris begged.

"I'll be the one who pick Tao!" Chanyeol voluntered.

"I'm going to help first and get Tao with Chanyeol!" Baekhyun added.

"Let me cook something," Kyung Soo browsed for some recipes.

"I'm in to cook!" Yixing and Xiumin exclaimed.

"Let's go then!" Kyung Soo cheered happily as three of them walked straight to the kitchen.

"Let us deal with the interior," Baekhyun and Jongdae said the same thing.

"We're in for music!" Jongin and Sehun ran to the CD collections on the shelves.

"Thanks guys," Kris said.

"Nevermind, Kris," Suho replied as he putted some candles with Chanyeol.

A few hours later, Baekhyun and Chanyeol went to pick up Tao. Kris walked around the living room that full of candles and flowers.

"The food is ready," Yixing announced.

"Desserts too," Xiumin added.

"We can be a waiter, can we?" Kyung So asked as he was getting excited of this surprise.

"Sure we can," Xiumin messed up with Kyung Soo's hair.

"Oh let us be the dancer for tonight to lead Tao hyung," Sehun said as he tried to create some choreo along with Jongin.

***

"Tao!" Baekhyun greeted as they both walked towards him.

"Hyung!" Tao hugged Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Let's go home," Chanyeol quickly closed Tao's eyes with a slayer.

"Eh? Where are we going?" Tao confusely asked.

"Secret," Baekhyun said as he led Tao to walk.

Tao followed as he got into the car. 30 minutes later, Chanyeol rushed in to say that Tao was ready.

"Let's begin!" Jongdae started the music.

Tao stood up in front of the door and Baekhyun opened the slayer. The door opened and Jongin also Sehun danced and led Tao to sit on the chair. Tao amazed by the decorations and preppy table. It's full of efforts and he loves it.

"Welcome," Kyung Soo stepped in and putted the appetizer.

Tao cheered out loud to see Kyung Soo in waiter uniform as Kyung Soo tried to remain calm.

Suddenly Tao looked someone from upstairs.

"Welcome!" Kris stepped down and sat across Tao.

"This is amazing!" Tao exclaimed happily.

"This is all for you," Kris said as he motioned Tao to start eating.

"Delicious!!" Tao said loudly so everyone in the kitchen could hear.

"We did it," Xiumin happily hugged Kyung Soo.

"Let me give the main course," Yixing said as he brought the tray.

Tao clapped happily to see Yixing also dressed up like a professional waiter. He looked at the dish and found a very well cooked meal.

"Thank you," Tao said as Yixing bowed and walked away.

"Oh I don't want to eat just with you actually," Tao added.

"You heard him," Kris added as they rushed to eat together in the living room.

"Horaaay!" Chanyeol stormed to eat some bacons and kimchi spaghetti made by Kyung Soo.

"Actually I got something to say," Kris announced and made them stop completely. (even Chanyeol stopped eating)

"What is that?" Suho curiously asked.

"Take this, each of you," Kris gave them envelopes.

"After 3, open this... 1.. 2... 3!" Kris gave them instruction.

They all stunned to see the tickets. Actually, It's a plane tiket to...

"OH MY GOD!" Jongdae cheered after he saw a plane ticket to Bali and a booking lisence from a luxurious hotel in Bali.

"HORAAAAY!" the maknae lines (Jongin, Sehun, and Tao) jumped in excitement.

"Is this serious?" Luhan, Xiumin, and Suho asked the same thing.

"Yeaah!" Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun up to celebrate with the youngers.

"Relaxing!" Yixing clapped his hands happily.

"Good food!" Kyung Soo added as his eyes widened in happiness.

"Don't praise me please," Kris said as Xiumin rolled his eyes for such a cheesy line.

"Pack your things! Tomorrow we left! Jongin and Sehun, are you guys okay with school?" Suho asked.

"I don't know but I will ask my parents for some permission letter," Jongin said.

"Are you sure that they will give you that?" Sehun asked too.

"Let me talk to your mother," Luhan finally said to Sehun.

"Will you?" Sehun asked.

"I will Sehunnie. Let me accompany you home and we can talk to your parents."

"Thanks!" Sehun hugged Luhan cheerfully as the older blushed by the sudden hug.

"By the way, Kyung Soo hyung, you are invited to a dinner in my house. You can sleep over so we can go together," Jongin suggested as the others stared at them shockly.

"How far... ?" Jongdae blurted out as Yixing closed his mouth and Kyung Soo blushed because he understood.

"Great idea," Kyung Soo finally said.

"Let's go home now!" Baekhyun dragged Chanyeol outside as Kris waved them goodbye.

Kyung Soo decided to go back home first to get his things and went to Jongin's home after that. Jongin insisted to help Kyung Soo so he came also to the apartment.

"I'm home!" Jongin greeted.

"Oh Jongin! and Kyung Soo! Hi!" his first sister greeted them.

"Good night, nuna," Kyung Soo politely said.

"I need to see mom," Jongin said.

"There you are!" his second sister came over and shocked to see a cute grown up man beside Jongin.

"Kyung Soo-yaaa! Hello!" She hugged Kyung Soo happily as Jongin glared at her.

"Good night nuna," Kyung Soo tried to say between his short breath because of the tight hug.

"Don't be such a jealouser," his first sister commented at Jongin's stares.

"Jongin! and Oh! Kyung Soo! Come here come here! Jongin told that he will have some vacation and I guess it's okay because he went with you guys. You can put your things in Jongin's room and have dinner with us!" Mrs. Kim said.

"Thank you Mrs. Kim. I'm sorry to disturb you," Kyung Soo said politely.

"Naah it's okay," Mrs. Kim replied as she went to prepare the dinner.

"That easy to get permission?" Kyung Soo asked Jongin when they walked upstairs.

"Yeah. If it's with you guys my parents will agree," Jongin smiled as he helped Kyung Soo with his luggage.

The Kim family plus Kyung Soo sat neatly in the dining room.

"Good night Mr. Kim," Kyung Soo greeted.

"Welcome Kyung Soo. Glad to have you here," Mr. Kim replied as Kyung Soo smiled in relieveness because he rarely meet Mr. Kim.

"Let's eat then," Mrs. Kim announced.

"So, where is the destination?" Mr. Kim asked Jongin.

"Bali."

"Woah I hope I can come!" Jongin's first sister blurted out.

"You must buy us something," his second sister said.

"Of course I will. But don't ask too much. Limited money," Jongin said as he laughed.

Kyung Soo was glad to hear such a warm conversation and the Kim family liked him too so he felt like in home. He missed his parents so much so he decided to call them that night and got a good response about the surprise vacation.

"Let's sleep early," Jongin changed into pjamas and got up to the bed.

Kyung Soo changed his clothes too and lay beside Jongin.

"Good n...," Kyung Soo's greetings stopped when Jongin hugged him like a bolster.

"Hey...," He protested.

"Let us stay like this," Jongin murmured like a sleepy five years old kid.

"Night, Jongin," Kyung Soo decided to hug him back.

"Night," Jongin fell into the deep sleep.

***

"I'm home," Sehun said as he looked around his home.

"What made you come home late?" his mom suddenly showed up from the kitchen.

"Good night Mrs. Oh," Luhan greeted cheerfully.

"Oh Luhan! Well hello there. Tea?" Mrs. Oh offered.

"With pleasure," Luhan gently said as Mrs. Oh motioned him to sit on the dining chair along with Sehun.

"What makes you here?" Mrs. Oh asked right to the point.

"I'm sorry, but do you remember Kris?" Luhan asked.

"That basketball man? He is tall."

"Well, we got a surprise vacation to Bali from him and Sehun wants to join. He also got the free ticket," Luhan finished his statement as Sehun's eyes grew smaller because he was afraid of his mom's response.

"How long?"

"Three days exact."

"Fine, Sehun can go," Sehun's eyes widened in shock.

"Really?" Sehun asked in disbelief.

"Those panda eyes make me worry, Sehunnie," His mom said.

"Thank you!!" Sehun jumped and hugged his mother.

"Hey, behave. Luhan's there."

"Sorry," Sehun blushed and sat back.

"Nice then. You don't have to worry. I'll protect him," Luhan finally said.

"How nice of you. Now Sehun, go and pack something!" His mom suggested as Sehun nodded and ran upstairs.

"It's glad to see Sehun happy," Luhan commented.

"He never shows that kind of emotions. As you know he seems flat all the time," His mom chuckled and Luhan was glad to find a soft side despite the cold manner she have.

***

Tomorrow morning...

"Luggage check, clothes too," Baekhyun murmured as he rechecked all his belongings.

"I'm ready!" Chanyeol suddenly showed up at Baekhyun's room.

"You are frightening me! Okay let's go!"

"Let me help you with this," Chanyeol took a huge bag from Baekhyun.

"Thanks, gentleman," Baekhyun chuckled as they walked outside.

***

"Jongin you forget this bag!" Kyung Soo showed up a backpack to Jongin.

"Oh my God my personal things! Thanks hyung! Dad Mom Sis, I'm going now!" Jongin waved goodbye.

"Be careful!" They all said together.

***

"Have you tell boss?" Jongdae asked Xiumin.

"Of course I have, silly," Xiumin answered as he brought his luggage to his car.

"Do you need to bring all that?" Xiumin frowned as Jongdae added 2 more bags into the baggage.

"You'll see the use of all my things."

"Okay okay," Xiumin surrender and hardly closed the baggage door.

***

"Ready everyone?" Kris asked as he checked all the belongings and counted the person.

"You are the most efficient one hyung," Kyung Soo praised after seeing Yixing's luggage.

"Of course," Suho added as he told that he learned to be as efficient as Yixing but never did well like the master.

"Let's go!" Yixing's enthusiasm started to shock the others.

——

Author's note : At last.. another update.. feeling so guilty cause I'm not updating for a looong time.. I'm such a bad author huhuhu.. Hope this chapter will make your heart feel better.. I read some fics and their way to tell the stories is good so I need to learn more to stir the emotions hahaha.. Oh ya please left your trace by commenting or subscribe or even upvote for this story if you want to...

Actually I re-read this but sooo lazy to fix up the grammar.. oh I made this and the idea just flew into my head and I apologise for those messy grammars... (please forgive me)... oh I don't know why but I like to talk much today hahaha..

Don't forget about Overdose ;) (if u know what I mean)

I just can scream out loud instead of speaking XD

Sorry for the slow updating again.. just finished a laboratory reports yesterday (until 1 a.m. in the morning).. got some debts in sleeping hahaha ^^