02

We're Both Assassins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unexpected Situation.

 

FIORE HIGH.


Ara bit her lower lip hard and controlled herself from shouting curses. Quickly, she ran towards the black painted car with a lot of scary stickers. It didn’t take a genius to figure out what kind of a person the owner is. She pull the door open and hop in with rage.

“Are you out of your mind, head!!” She shouted and hit the driver once she closed the door of the car. Jongin groaned in pain before rubbing his forehead gently.

“Why are you getting mad? I’m doing you a favour by picking you up and this is how you thank me? Wow, I’m so touched.” He said while throwing his hands in the air.

“I’ve warned you before that if you wish to show your here at my school, do not think of using this bull!” She said and hit the dashboard in annoyance.

His eyes widened seeing Ara hit his favourite car and quickly caressed the spot where she hit. “Wow, missy. Don’t hit my car, he’s innocent okay.” He said and turns to look at her face.  Seeing that she’s still annoyed by his attitude, he quickly add, “Alright, fine. I’m sorry.”

Ara sigh and lean backward into her seat. “You better get this car out of this school before I kill you.”

“You wouldn’t.”  He replied and slammed down the hand break as he drove outside of the school building slowly. She inhaled deeply, calming herself down so that she won’t have to beat this guy into a pulp. Sometimes, his playful side kind of adorable but at times it is so irritating that she might wanna punch him or hit him or kick him or even push him off from the rooftop.

He noticed that she was trying to calm herself down and he can tell that if he right now, he’ll need to consider finding his head in the pig farm.

“By the way, Master wants you to teach them combat moves first before you start teaching them how to use the weapons.” He said and turned to her slightly before he quickly turned to face the road once again.

“I get it. Did you bring their profile? I want to see.” Ara asked while turning to face Jongin who wasn’t looking back at her because he was so busy looking at the road. He definitely didn’t want to the both of them and his favourite car to end up crashed on a tree.

“I put it on the back seat.” He answered. She let out a sigh as she tried her hardest to grab the green file on the back seat. Once she manage to grab a hold of it, she place the file ontop of her lap and flip the cover. She furrowed her eyebrows as she observe the background of their new member. While she was reading, her curiousity slowly piled up.

Orphan.

“What happened to their family? I mean, it is stated in here that they was the only heir left, which means, their family is dead. I assume that they were killed. Am I right?” She voice up her curiousity while pulling out the picture of both of the new members.

“You’re never wrong.” He said slowly. “Let me start with Suga first.” He said and she nodded her head in return even though he couldn’t see her nodding. “I assume you know Veilfroth organisation, right?” He asked, earning a low hum as a reply from her. “The things that they did to his family is unforgiveable. His family was being treated cruelly and mercilessly. The info that I got from our trackers is that his family was being tied up on a chair before they burn his house down. Not to mention that they were beaten before they were burned.” He said slowly, barely audible but it was loud enough for her to hear him clearly.

“How come did he’s the only survivors?” She asked as she slowly took his family photo. In the photo, she could see that he had a sister. And by the way she dressed, Ara confirmed herself that she was his older sister.

“He’s lucky that he had an extra class that day which happens to be his life savior from being  burned down into an ash as well. But sadly though, he couldn’t help his families out. When he arrives, he was being greeted by his house which was on fire. I can’t imagine how he must have felt at that time.” Ara sighed. She know how hurt Suga was and Jongin could feel that also.

“Why did they do that? And how did you know it was Veilfroth’s doing?”

“A few days before they were killed, his sister had acccidentally saw them at the dark alley, changing their equipment with the other group. It was illegal and because of that, they were afraid that she’ll report it to the police, so they decided to burn them alive, to keep their secret hidden.” He answer before he add, “We had our trackers remember? They’ve been doing some research and they’re pretty sure it was Veilfroth.”

“I supposed that they didn’t know of his existence didn’t they?” She said and turned to Jongin. He nodded his head subtly. “I’m sure that if they know about Suga being alive, they’ll hunt his down. And joining us was the best decision for him for this time being.” He replied again.

“How about this guy?” The light turned red in colour and Jongin stopped his car before he turned to look at her. “About Mark.” He stops for a while.

“The killer is from Vanuiost. Same as us.” Jongin whispered slowly and Ara could see that he gritted his teeth while he clenched his fist. He was still  hurt from the incident where his father was killed without mercy by Vanuiost people.

“The one who killed Mark’s older brother couldn’t even be considered human.” He pushed the pedal once the light had turned green and turns to the right corner. “They killed him just because of a small matter. You know how violent they are didn’t you. Just because his brother couldn’t fulfil their wish on wanting the 30 stocks of the shoes within 3 days, they killed him in the most tragic way. With his whole physical being divided apart.” Jongin said and she closed her eyes in disgust, hatred and also anger.

“And thankfully, Mark wasn’t there either, he was at the other shop, buying some food for their dinner. And this time, I think that they know about Mark's existence because I heard that one of their photo frames isn’t there, at their shop.”

“They might’ve used it to search for him.”

“Indeed.” Jongin replied. “Don’t worry, Sehun and his team are tracking their movements. As the leader of the tracker team, he can’t afford to fail his specialty.”

Jongin turn his car to the left and slightly push his hair upward. “I’ve also warned the executioners team in advance if their people attack us. No need to worry. Or do you want for me to take part?” He said while grinning.

“You’re the leader of that team so you need to take part. If I caught you abandoning your team agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter