01

We're Both Assassins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double Trouble.

 

FIORE HIGH DORM.

“The hell are you looking at me for?! I’m not the one who’s making her crying like this, look away or i'll stab your eyeballs, missy.” The brown haired girl yelled while trying to comfort the other girl who was a sober mess beside her. She kept patting her back, caressing her hair and even hugged her but none of it could make her stop crying hysterically just like a little kid who had their candy taken from them. Her wailing is deafeaning and annoying but they can't do anything.

“! What should we do.” The brown haired girl whined as she ruffled her bangs. She then lifted her head and stared at Ara with unapproving looks. “ Hey, you jerk! Don’t just stay quiet! Now come and get your over here and help me!” She yelled again as she stomped her feet on the ground. Smacking her bestfriend's head mid hard.

Ara let out a low groans and took her seat besides the crying girl and swung her arm over her shoulder, "Taeyeon, look. Your tears is so precious to be wasted like this. I might just pick up a bowl so that i coul—“ She quickly shut using her hand as Taeyeon lifted her head up and looked at her before she continued to bawl her eyes out. 

So... i guess sweet talk is a failure. Ara mouthed to the other girl who was now face palming herself before she sigh and mouthed, Of course!

Ara let out a heavy sigh of frustration as she turned to her left side just to lock gazes with the brown haired girl from before. She lifted her hands as if she wanted to hit her and mouthed,

Watch your mouth or she’ll cry harder, stupid.

Ara grimaced and inhaled deeply, thinking of the best way to calm Taeyeon down. The hour hand on the clock hasn’t even passed the seven marking on its face up and Taeyeon had already woken her up with her loud wailing, even before she could get dressed for school and eat her breakfast. Honestly speaking, she has been dumped umpteenth times throughout these two years.

It’s not like she was being that bad, annoying, or clingy girlfriend that makes her boyfriends want to dump her like an abandoned little puppy on the road. It’s just that she was just too naïve, too kind, too innocent that her boyfriend felt so bored hanging out with her.

There was even that one time when one of Taeyeons boyfriends, named Minho, wanted to make love to her at his house, but Taeyeon being Taeyeon, with zero knowledge about making love, had no idea that Minho wanted to sleep with her that night that she said that she needed to be home real quick, pushing him away when he tried to kiss her. Telling him that they wouldn't let her in any time pass eleven. Which was actually quite true. In a matter of fact.

Well, who would want their bestfriend to sleep with a guy who was so sleazy. And eventually all their predictions came true. And by that, they meant that those s would only date her for her body. 

And fortunately or unfortunately, the next morning after, she got dumped.

Again.

“Taeyeon… You don’t need to cry again. Listen, He’s not the only guy in this world. And if you agree, I’ll introduce you to some of my friends, a guy of course.” Ara tilted her head a bit to look at Taeyeon’s face which was buried in her palms, hiding everything from your line of sight.

*Like I would really introduce those freaks to her. I swear to god if  they happens to be her boyfriend, I’ll jump into the river.*

She thought as she turned to look at her other friends just to grimace before grabbing a pillow behind her and smack the back of her head. She groaned before she giving her a look. “What’s that for?” She asked while rubbing her sore head. “Stop going all drama queen. It’s just a pillow” Ara replied as she rolled her eyes. She bit her lower lips while narrowing her eyes towards Ara. It’s not that hard for Ara to read her thought of wanting to hit her back as she quickly picked up a pillow from behind her and tried to smack it down upon her but she just dodged it easily.

“Oh yeah, let me show you what pillow feels like when it hits your head!” She yelled and threw her another pillow. Again, Ara dodged it while sticking her tongue out. She was about to hit her again when Taeyeon suddenly got up from her seat, surprising both of them as they stopped trying to hit each other with a pillow.

“For the sake of my sleep deprived self, what now?” Ara whispered slowly, quiet enough to avoid Taeyeon from catching her words.

“He’s an . Ara’s right. He’s an . An !!” Taeyeon shouted as she starts to throw all of the pillows on the couch everywhere around the house. Ara's eyes widened in shock and so does the other girl.

“God, did I tell her  that he’s an ? I hope my memories still working fine.” She mumbled while blinking her eyes countless times in confusions.

“Don’t think you’ve said it though.”

“So…. Here comes trouble.” Ara said while grinning as Taeyeon keep on throwing the pillows after she picked them up just to throw it back around the house. Not really theirs, it belongs to their school, well, to be precise, they’re living in the school’s official dorm.  “You rock, Taengoo!” She yelled and started to jump on the couch. She were seriously enjoying this. Looking at Taeyeon, her bestfriend who was now releasing her anger on a pillow. Just a pillow. Ara turned to her left side and stared at her other friend who was now cursing her entire existence.

“Come on, Jessica. You don’t wanna miss this fun don’t you.” She said and winked towards her directions. She lifted one of her brows and seems to be thinking for awhile before the side of her lips slowly curled upwards  and then she throw the pillow that she had been holding onto from earlier in the air before she rushed to get on Ara’s side and jumped on the couch together with her.

Taeyeon runs after the pillow on the floor and threw it again. “Jiyong is a jerk!! He’s an !!” She shouted and throw it across the living room . “Get it!! Throw the out of that pillow!!” Jessica shouted and claps her hands. The both of them looked like as if they were watching WWE. They cheered and booed when Taeyeon’s pillow didn’t went far.

Taeyeon then turns to look at a medium sized vase which was being placed on top of the small table. Ara turns to look at what she was looking at. “Oh my god, Taeyeon. Not that—“

Ara haven’t finished talking when Taeyeon pick it and lift it high up in the sir before she throw it across the living room. A sigh escaped her lips but she just shrugged it off. “That’s right, Taeyeon!  Just throw anything that you want to throw! Jessica will buy a new one!” Ara shout loudly.

“The hell?!” Jessica squeaked.

Taeyeon did as what they told her to do but that actually makes them all exhausted. “I hate him…” Taeyeon kicked the pillow slowly. “So much…” She said in between her breaths.

Both Ara and Jessica had stopped jumping a few minutes ago as that make them really, really tired and they sat down on the couch just to look at their miserable bestfriend who was still trying to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter