Comeback

More Than This

 

They’re still bestfriends, although Baekhyun left Chorong without any words. But everything has own reason. Baekhyun has his own reason for leaving Chorong – his best buddy ever also his beloved girlfriend.

                “What do you want?” Chorong said coldly to Baekhyun, she didn’t expecting will meet ‘him’. Only him, she wonder how awkward this situation. Honestly, Chorong really really really miss Baekhyun so much. Bright personality of him – it was Chorong missed the most. She want to hug Baekhyun tightly until he can’t breath. But she kept her feeling, her ego covered all. And Baekhyun didn’t ask for apologize and explain her something yet.

                “Follow me choie” Baekhyun softly said like that. He wanted to explain his past, why he must left Chorong. He didn’t want it actually, but his mom forced him to leave. Leave his hometown, leave his friends, leave his house, leave chicken feet restaurant they usually went, and……. Leave Chorong. His important part of his life, she’s everything to Baekhyun. He remember it when Chorong was a transferee student and became his spirit on the school

 

Flashback

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Park Chorong. Please treat me well” She bowed and smiled sweetly as honey. All of boys in his class admire her beauty, and the girls, envy about her face, she has chubby cheeks and beautiful eyes. But not for Baekhyun, he still slept on the corner of the class, yeah it’s his habit. He often slept in the class after playing playstation with his brother or watching soccer match until midnight.

                “Okay Chorong, you can sit beside that sleeping prince” Bang songsaengnim pointed at Baekhyun who was still in his dreamland and won’t wake up. Chorong flashed a smile to Bang songsaengnim and walked like an angel to her seat. Everyone looked at her, admiring and studying her.

                “Class, let’s start the lesson now, you can admire her later”

Baekhyun woke up and rubbed his eyes. He didn’t realize that there was a girl who sit beside him. As he knows, he only sit alone on the back. There’s no destroyer  who will ruined his sleeping prince activity. He looked at a girl beside him who focused her eyes on lesson. His jaws was drop and his eyes as wide as EXO D.O’s eyes. Well although D.O eyes are bigger. Her long hair was fall beautifully on her back, he really wanted to touch it. But he didn’t want to be recognized as a weird guy in front of the transferee student. After he gathered his courage, he greet Chorong sweetly for caused a good impression of him.

                “Hey, are you a new student here?” Baekhyun pokes her shoulder and spoke smoothly. He didn’t had a chance to see her face because it covered by her long hair and her bangs. She was looked at him so sudden and Baekhyun out of breath… She was like a fallen angel. Baekhyun swore from now on, he will never sleep in the class again, he will have a new hobby, staring and disturbing her.

                “Yes, do you know my name? I bet you don’t know, because when I introduce myself before, you were slept comfortably here.” Her voice was so soft, he will hear it everyday and he is sure he will like it. Ah and her eyes were sparkling, it made Baekhyun can’t avoid her eyes and kept staring at her sparkling eyes.

                “definitely I know” Baekhyun said confidently while pointing at her name tag. Chorong was dumbfounded by Baekhyun’s statement. Well, she left a bad impression in front of him, she thinks.

                “Euhm, I didn’t realize it.” Chorong rubbed her neck awkwardly.

                “Well, don’t mind it. I’m Byun Baekhyun anyway, let’s get closer since we’re seatmate” Baekhyun offered her to doing handshake and Chorong gladly accept it. Since then, they became bestfriend together. If there’s Chorong, Baekhyun always there behind her. He llook like her bodyguards. And it’s impossible if they haven’t feeling on each other, after having friendship around 2 years, their feeling grew bigger and bigger. But they kept their feelings deeply in their heart, they won’t destroy their friendship. Every students on their school thought that they were a couple, but the fact they’re only best friends.

                But a year after that, everyone were shocked because they’re officially a couple now. It just happens without them knowing. They’re a sweet couple and so many student were envy of them.

 

End of Flashback

 

                Baekhyun then drag her into chicken feet’s restaurant. He wants to repair his relationship with Chroorng, although he can’t be his boyfriend again it doesn’t matter. At least he wanted to be his bestfriend like before again.

“I know you still angry with me. It’s all my fault. But I did that only for you choie. You know what? After a long time, my feeling for you is still same. I know that you’re not having same feeling like me too. I hurt you so much, so… sorry. I’m a bad guy” Baekhyun admit it while looking down, he regret it. Well, he did that in purpose for Chorong didn’t get hurt so much when he left her. He has no choice after all.

“Nappeun namja, how can you left me with no words. Am I not your bestfriend anymore? “ She started to smack Baekhyun, she was so happy but still she angry why Baekhyun didn’t tell the honest to her. But she felt relieved for a bit. He still loves her, but Chorong didn’t know about her feeling towards Baekhyun for now.

“ Sorry, but now I won’t ever leave you again. So, will you forgive me?” Baekhyun beg with his attractive puppy eyes, the one of Baekhyun always do when he want something from Chorong.

“Not that easy bad guy, you must treat me first and yeah… let’s see” Chorong smirk at Baekhyun playfully.

“Aish, okay okay. Chicken feet always be your first priority. I’ll treat you until all of those chickens lose their feet!” Baekhyun ruffled Chorong’s hair then ordering 7 portion of chicken feet. They will have chicken feet party today, so beware…. They’ll gain their weight and as artists, they must having diet after this.  They talked about anything they missed. Like how their life goes, is Baekhyun still be a noisy person and Chorong’s obsession of chicken feet. Well without their knowing, someone already burned behind menu book. Yeah, who’s again? Chorong’s forever spy, Luhan. While Chorong is going to toilet, Baekhyun looked around and catched her hyung’s figure not far from their table. Luhan didn’t know that Baekhyun recognized him already. Not long after that, Chorong came and sit comfortably beside him, still chatting Baekhyun took an advance to put his hand on Chorong’s waist and she didn’t mind it. It made Luhan burned inside, look like boom who wants to exploded.

“Well Baekhyun, you’ll die when you stepped your foot on dorm later….” Luhan thought with all his emotions.

 

 

Sorry for not updating sooooo long. i was busy with my school activies ;;