Problem

More Than This

       

 

 

        Luhan POV

                I woke up on a late morning since yesterday I went out with Chorong until midnight. It was such a beautiful memory. Oh my God, I never know that it’ll be so easy to get her attention. I hope she will notice me about my feeling soon. I got her number phone, should I text her now? But what should text her about? Talking nonsense? Of course she wouldn’t reply my message. So I decided to not text her. It would be embrassed if she didn’t reply

I was rolling on my bed peacefully until Baekhyun and Chanyeol – those two happy virus and noisy creatures. I’m sure they would like to disturb my peaceful place… my bed. But why’re their face were so dark like Tao? They often use their cheerful face and dumbfounded face, I would like to asking him, before I opened my mouth Baekhyun shouted at me…. I was froze.

                “Hyung! Are you dating with Chorong noona?!?” Baekhyun shouted angrily to me. I stared at them blankly . Baekhyun know that Chorong and me went out together since I accompanied her and comfort her. But Chanyeol? I bet Baekhyun tell the whole member. He’s such a big mouth.

                “Yah! Are you telling the whole member about this?!? Why’re you not comfort her but you ask me?!? She’s crying because of you! And I was there, I know she hope that it would be you who ran and searching her!” I yelled at Baekhyun unexpectedly. How can he told them about this. It’s a big secret  that I would keep it safely.

                “Of course no! Checked your phone, your photo with her spread on internet. And now you put Chorong into trouble! And about Chorong noona it’s none of your business! ” Baekhyun grabbed my shirt and ready to fly his fist onto my face until Chanyeol stopped him and calmed down him.

                “Baek! Control yourself, let’s discuss this with other members, not with that way. Hyung, the others waiting you on living room. Let’s go and explain us” Chanyeol tried to calmed Baekhyun down. Luckily Chanyeol was here, I would like to fight him back but he’s my best buddies so I hold on my anger to him. It was my first time to saw Baekhyun angry, I was afraid but why he’s so care about Chorong? And until now, I couldn’t get anything about their relationship before.

 I was speechless, we just grabbed our dinner together. Why was the problem became so big now? And why I didn’t think about that consequence that far? Now I faced a big problem. Yeah, scandal and rumour. I’m not worried about myself, but Chorong. She’ll be scolded by my fans and they’ll bash her. And also my company, they’ll interrogation me until they got my confirmation. Nightmare is coming now…………….

 

Chorong POV

“UNNIEEE!!!” I heard Bomi shouted out my name, I was on the kitchen cooking for our breakfast with Eunji.

“YOU NOISY CREATURE SHUT UP!” I shouted her back, hey I was cooking for our life, why must she shouted at me?!?

“You should look at this!!” Bomi then ran to kitchen and showed me something on her phone. I widened my eyes seeing a photo that Luhan and me in. It was a fantake when we were caught and recognized by our fans last night. Why I didn’t think that long?!? Now we were on a big trouble! It’s misunderstanding, why’re those people saying we’re dating? I just treat him dinner as friend. That’s all, I’m sure it’ll be difficult to deny that photo. It’s really us, and the worst is on that photo Luhan held my hand. Well, I must get ready for being bashed with Luhan’s fans.

“Mind to explain us something unnie?” Eunji smirking at me. God, now I must explain my members about it. But why I need to be worry? We’re just friend, not even dating.

“How about our breakfast?” I looked at our-food-is-going-to-cooked sadly. I’m starving now, and it’s not usual that they choose to hear my explanation than eating our precious breakfast.

“Okay, after  eating our breakfast, you should explain us okay!” Bomi hugged me for a while then joining Hayoung, Namjoo and Naeun who watched TV.

“ahey, so this is why you went dorm late? Our unnie is in love!” Eunji started to teasing me with her smirk showed on her face. I’m not in love! He’s just my bias and my heart still beating for him…. Not Luhan oppa.

“yak! Why’re you teasing me now? We’re just friend” I explained her but she still faced me her smirk, I bet she didn’t believe me.

“Jinjjayo? If you say so, why is your face getting red?” Eunji continued teasing me while cutting the vegetables.                

“Whatever” I rolled my eyes while frying chicken for our breakfast.

               

“So unnie, mind to exlain us something” Now our members were looked at me while showed many expressions. And I know I would get teased again by them. God bless me today! They even ate so fast like there’s no tomorrow just for hearing that rumours which spreading on Internet and they want to hear  it from my own mouth. Pst, Im getting annoyed with their face now, if I can I would sweep their face one by one.

“Okay, listen and I don’t want you guys asking me to re-tell again. I’m lazy” Then I started to explain them everything happened last night include when I met Baekhyun – my ex who hurt me so damn much. Sharing with them make my heart relieved, that’s why I loved my members so much, they can give me a solution and comfort or cheer me up. They’re everything to me although, I often get annoyed by them but my life isn’t complete without their existence.

“After heard your story, I advice you to move on to Luhan oppa. He’s such a gentlemen and of course handsome unnie! Don’t throw up your chance. It’s time to you to feel in love again. I know you like him, so why you guys didn’t started to change your relationship into a serious one?” Naeun, our visual told me her opinion.

“But I don’t know if he likes me or not” I said while sighing.

“Unnie, from what I hear im sure he’s in love with you. He cares about you a lot. He choose to accompany you than hang out with his buddies.” Now our magnae spoke out her opinion. I don’t know why my heart beating faster than before. Is it true if he loves me? Ah maldo andwae, he’s too handsome and the girls in his company are more beautiful than me. Maybe he’s just want to be my friend.

“yeah unnie I think so! I ever saw him stare at you nonstop  when we were on Seoul Music Award, his gaze was so different. And I know you’re his crush. “ I was shocked to hear Namjoo confeesion, I didn’t know it before because I was too enjoying the perform and didn’t look around me.

“Well let’s just see his movement. I hope you guys will dating soon! We’ll have brother in law soon!” Eunji said cheerfully, and why’re they getting so excited now? I ignored them and went to my room for resting.

“It’s been  a long time I didn’t checked my twitter account” Soon I grabbed my phone on the table and checked my twitter account. I was surprised because there are so many mentions……..

It containts all of their feeling after seeing my photo with Luhan. They cursed me….

“YOU FLIRT!GET AWAY FROM OUR OPPAS! YOU’RE UGLY! “ Tears flow out of my eyes, they really hates me. His fans started to bashed me even saying that I’m a , flirt. It hurts me a lot. I know that there will be a consequences for hanging out with other artists, but I didn’t know that it’ll be that hurt. I just crying and crying in silently……..

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for saying that chorong is a bith, flirt of course she is not! she's an angel 8'''D and hope you guys will enjoy it. i'll update again since next week i've holiday.  thank you for subscribing and reading, calanghaeee