Chorong's Past

More Than This

 

“YOU?!?!?”  Chorong widened her eyes and looked at Luhan’s friend, he’s doing the same thing with Chorong.

Luhan and one of his friends just stare at two of them blankly.

 

Chorong POV

I can’t believe what I saw in front of my eyes. My ex boyfriend when I was on High School and also my bestfriend standing not far from me. I still have feeling for him, it’s lie if I already forgot him. How can you can forgot sweet memories about you and your bestfriend since you were kid? That’s what I feel now.

“Long time no see, choie” How I miss he called me like that...

We didn't contact each other since that day...... 

He's the reason why I entered entertainment world. I tried to forget him, and I think this is the best way. But i didn't know fate will unite us again, NOW

FLASHBACK

“Choie, lets meet on rooftop during our recess time, okay? I’ll tell you something important” He ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead then left my class. I wonder what will he tell me later?

“Okay, see you chagiya” I flashed smile a little and assumed that everything will be okay. I didn’t have a good feeling now, is it because of him? Ah don’t think anything wrong about him rongie-ya, just focused on your lesson

-On the rooftop-

“what is it eoh?” I walked near to him. “I think we should break up choie, it’s the best for us. Our parents even didn’t like our relationship” He looked away and avoid my gaze. I was so shocked, our relationship for 11 years running smoothly and why is it so sudden? I know that our parents isn’t agree with our relationship but after all, we can keep it until now. “B-but why?!?” I shouted at him, still didn’t understand what happened now. “because I was cheat on you! Im going date with Seohyun, satisfied?!? I’m leaving now!” He quickly ran to downstair and ignore me. I started crying and stay at rooftop until night. I cant believe if it would happen on me. I went home with swollen eyes and messy hair, even my parents didn’t dare to ask me something. How dare he cheat on me, and the worst is he was dating with Seohyun, one of my bestfriend.  Next day, I went to Seohyun’s house and looking for her. I feel a little better now.

“Eommonim, is Seohyun on her room?” I asked to her mother. “Yes she is chorongie, you can go to her room, ah and wake her up. It’s already late” I saw her mother was busy preparing breakfast for her little family.

“Seo-ah, can I go in?” I knock her bedroom’s door.  I need her explanation, I believe that she would never hurt me.

“Ah Chorongie, come in.” Her voice was so weak, I guess she just wake up now. I went to her room and sit on the edge of her bed.

“Yah lazy pig! Wake up you!” She’s hiding under her blanker and got annoying of my nagging.

“Stop it grandma! Let me sleep peacefully” Seohyun ignore my nagging and continue shipping on her dreamland.

“Your mom ask me to wake you up lazy pig, now get up your from your bed!” I shook her body and finally she gave up.

“aish! Okay grandma, I woke up now” She rubbed her eyes slowly and yawning.

After she took a bath, I walked to her direction and stare at her with serious face. It’s time for me to get an explanation.

“Y-yah grandma, why’re you staring at me like that?” Seohyun frowning as she saw me who showed up serious face.

“Answer me! Are you dating with my boyfriend?!” I asked her seriously, Seohyun make a face then laughed hard until her stomach was hurt.

“What?!? Pwahahahaha! I’m dating with that weirdo and noisy guy you called him as your boyfriend? Oh damn no! I choose to die than date with him” Seohyun laughed at me while looking at my frowning face.

“so he lied to me? How dare he did this to me…..” I mumbled at myself.

“Who’s telling you that funny gossip eoh?” Seohyun stared at me weirdly.

“ He told it by himself, and.. and.. he left me” I started crying and Seohyun calmed me down.

“Yah, he just play on you. Maybe his joke was over, let’s meet him tomorrow and ask him okay?” Seohyun patted my head and I just nodded.

Two days after that, Seohyun told me that he move away from our town. He really left me, can I survive without his weird and noisy figure?  I need more time to let go him from my life. But… the pain he left on my heart was so deep and I can’t erase those pain. He left me without any words……………….

-End of Flashback-

 

Author POV

“Hey, you guys know each other eoh?” Suho, one of Luhan’s friend ask them. But they just kept silent and ignore EXO-K leader. Its his fate for being ignored by everyone. Chorong then left them and ran aimless. She just too shocked with what she saw, he’s back after he left Chorong with so many pain.

“Hyung, you must search her. I know you can calm her down” He patted Luhan’s back and pushed him to run. Luhan went search her until he saw her sitting on bench in the edge on amusement park and it’s so quite. No one there and he only saw Chorong hugged her knees.

 

 Chorong cried so hard until someone pull her to his embrace. Chorong looked up and saw Luhan smiled at her.

“It’s okay, you can cry on my embrace. Remove all of your pain” Luhan caressed Chorong’s hair. Chorong just nodded and cried harder than before in Luhan’s embrace.

 

“What is her relationship with Baekhyun?!? I’ll ask him later on the dorm. I need to know about this. No one can make my Rongie cried.” Luhan collect his question on his mind and still confused what was happened.

 

Heyoooo guys, im back with other's chapter, i hope you enjoy it. although the plot is the mainstream one /okno. 

Thank you for SurongExopink, LeeAfiqah98, phungho2, ivy_wistaria, riyu_rinho, thaqif, _diana98leo, chloeyting, pinkeubear, wanieseob, Genievanss, LuRong_ship, exopinkotp18, qnadash for subscribing my fanfic. Thank you guys~ ^o^

and thank you SurongExopink, Sehooney, LeeAfiqah98, and LuRong_ship to upvotes thi story kekeke. much love for you guys xD

 

AH AND OMFG APINK RELEASED THEIR NEW MV "MR.CHU" CHORONG UNNIE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL THERE AND AND AND I'M ENVY WITH HER T^T