How to Solve it?

More Than This

 

AUTHOR POV

 

“So, is it true that you’re dating with Chorong?” Manager of EXO asked Luhan directly, he’s too curious and can’t wait anymore. He thinks that this rumour will bring fatal risk for EXO. It’s not right if hoobae group having scandal, it’ll ruined their image. And the most fatal one is their fans stop loving and supporting them because they’ve heartbroken. 

                Silence haunted them until Luhan’s saying the truth.

“No, she just treated me dinner as friend. We met on the amusement park and I accompanied her. That’s all” How I wish I said “yes” but I know Chorong didn’t likes me back, she’s still in love with someoone else, and the person is not me. What a good fate I have!

“Are you sure? I’m not prohibit you to dating with other artists, but remember. You’re still newbie and it’s dangerous for your career. And also EXO” His manager let out a big sigh. It’s concerned him so much.

“And Luhan, look at them. They’re protest about your relationship between Chorong although you both didn’t dating. It bothered them so much and it creating problem like this” He said while opening the curtain and pointed at the crowd outside SM Building. And they held banner contained their feelings about Luhan and Chorong relationship, all of them disagree about their proximity.

                Luhan let out his big sigh. He was very confused and feeling bad for Chorong.  He was sure Chorong got bashed by his fans and he didn’t dare to text Chorong. Well, he is still confused how to solve this rumour. He already consult about the problem with s, but…. Still can’t get the answer. Ah and about Baekhyun, he’s so cold now if he met Luhan. He never talked to him again, and the members didn’t dare to ask it to Luhan or Baekhyun. They just kept their mouth shut, because it would cause more problem. So, in the end, they still can’t find out a way to solve Luhan’s problem.

 

On the other place, Chorong was called by CEO of CUBE Entertainment. Chorong wasn’t worried because her CEO allowed their artists to have a relationship with other artists. But she didn’t know why her CEO called her, she was on the way to CEO’s office and finally stepped in front of his office. She took a deep breath before stepped in.

“Ah Chorong, take a sit”  Papa Hong  – CEO of CUBE Entertainment spoke out and asked Chorong to take a seat. He want to confirmed something about the rumour which spread out and appall their fans. Actually, he didn’t angry because he allowed all of his artists to have a relationship, it’s their privacy so he can’t prohibit it.

“Ah nde papa hong” All of CUBE artists call him like that, so they wouldn’t be awkward  toward him. After Chorong took a seat, papa hong offered her drinks and she accept it.

“So why’re you calling me?” Chorong asked him politely, she cant hide her curiosity.

“ I want to ask you directly, is it true that you’ve relationship with Luhan? Answer me honestly, I wouldn’t angry, really” He asked softly, his father side was out.

“I really didn’t have any relationship with Luhan, we’re only friends. But yeah…. Honestly I want to have more than it” Chorong looked down and let out big sigh. She’s confident now with her feelings towards Luhan,although only one day. It changed Chorong’s feel to Luhan so much. But she didn’t sure about Luhan’s feeling to her.

“If you want more, chase him and never let him go” papa Hong patted Chorong’s back and advised her about her feelings. Chorong felt better now, at least there’s someone who gave her advice.

 

 

Chorong POV

I was on the way to go back to my dorm, but something bothered me, my tummy was growling everytime. I remember that I didn’t had breakfast at morning. I asked the driver to go to chicken feet restaurant since I was so hungry and I know there’s no food on my dorm.

“Ahjusshi, I’ll be late, you can leave me now. Im okay, I just take a bus later” I asked the driver to left me, because I’m gonna have my own party! Don’t forget to put on my camouflate stuffs as usual and walked casually into my favourite restaurant.

Finally, my dearest chicken feet was served in front of my eyes. I ate them all and now I’m full! I rested my body for a while and walking to the nearest park to caught some fresh air. Ah and I think I’m beautiful today so I decided to took some selca(s) with a beautiful scenery of the park. I smiled widely when I saw the result, not bad. I was cute as usual.

And now, here I am. On the swing alone and thinking of many problems came to me one by one, it’s hard to solve them. But I need to be strong, I’m not a weak leader. From now on, I’ll be a strong leader, I can solve them all!. I’ve to confident my heart and give motivation to myself because it needed to.

 

Suddenly my wrist was being pulled by someone. I was struggle at first because it’s so suddenly. I looked at someone who pulled my wrist and the someone is a man. I studied his face because it’s covered by mask and glasses. He looks like an artists.

“Choie…………..”

I was froze hearing that old name. We met again……… and just both of us………..

 

 

 

 

sorry for the late update, my brain was stop working for a few days ;;;;;;;;;;;