After Years...

She Loves Him, He Loves Boys

After they graduated in high school, the VIPs studied in different universities all over the world and didn’t have the time to see each other.

After 7 years…

Jessica is now an owner of a clothing line along with Beige in Paris. The two decided to make a business that far from their family businesses.

They don’t know what happened to the others after Jessica and Key had a fight after the graduation in high school.

Jessica was happy that she will get married to Key after they finished college but not Key. He isn’t happy about that.

Jessica won’t forget what Key told to her. “I will never ever in love to a girl like you and I will choose to die so that I won’t marry you.”

Jessica felt hurt because of that and decided to go to Paris. Beige follows her best friend in Paris.

Ga-in owns a publishing company that she inherits from her grandmother. Because of super busy in her publishing company, she doesn’t have time to call her friends. She can only visit Bekah once a year if she has a time.

Jo Kwon, Ryeowook and Key are nowhere to be seen. Their friends don’t have communications from them.

Siwon and Jonghyun are in South Korea helping their family businesses.

Hyoyeon was a super model in all over the world.

Bekah enjoys the life in a province.

Junho became a writer that hiding from his fans.

Amber was still in America and she doesn’t know when she will be back in Seoul.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Paris…

‘ICE PRINCESSES’. It was the name of Jessica and Beige’s clothing line. It was very famous in Paris.

“Sica, I made some new designs from this coming summer. Wanna check it out?” Beige said while she was entering Jessica’s office.

“Let me see.” Jessica said.

Beige gave her drawing book to Jessica.

“Nice. I’m sure that our customers will gonna like it.” Jessica said.

“I know.” Beige said.

“Miss Jung, someone wants to see you.” Her secretary said.

“Who is it?” Jessica said.

Then, a woman came in. “Annyeong!” Hyoyeon greets.

“Hyo!” Beige and Jessica shout.

Because of happiness, they hug Hyoyeon tightly.

“Yah! Are you happy to see me or are you killing me?” Hyoyeon said after the hug.

“Omo! You are so beautiful.” Beige said.

“I know that.” Hyoyeon said and laughed a little.

“You are very famous now. I never thought that you will be a super model.” Jessica said.

“Me too. I thought that you, Beige and Ga-in will be super models.” Hyoyeon said. “Where’s Ga-in?”

“Super busy in her company as the president.” Jessica said.

“Everyone’s busy.” Hyoyeon said. “Just like Amber.”

The three sat on the sofa.

“Omo! Did you see Amber?” Beige asks.

“Ne. Last month when I was in New York for a modeling event. I saw her with her husband and daughter.” Hyoyeon said.

Beige and Jessica’s jaw almost dropped.

“Do you want me to throw some pebbles in to your mouth?” Hyoyeon asks.

The two quickly closes their mouths.

“She is married?” Beige asks.

“Ne. She married a Taiwanese guy named Henry Lau. They have a 6 year old daughter named Luna.” Hyoyeon said.

“Is he handsome?” Jessica asks.

“Ne. He is handsome, kind and gentleman.” Hyoyeon said.

“She’s so lucky.” Jessica said.

“Anyway, what brings you here?” Beige asks.

“We are having a good for a cost modeling event in all over the world. We are modeling a top clothing lines and the money that we will get from the clothing lines will go for the charity that I am supporting. So, I came here to get your help. Your clothing line was in top 5 for the most stylish clothing lines and I am hoping that you are helping us to help the orphans.” Hyoyeon said.

“You got our help.” Jessica said.

Hyoyeon smiled widely.

“Really?” she asks.

“Ne. We are the VIPs, right?” Jessica said.

“Gomaweoh.” Hyoyeon said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Brown Eyed Girls Publishing Company…

“Miss Son, here’s the article that Mysterious Man send to us for this coming month.” Ga-in’s secretary said to her as she giving the brown envelope to Ga-in.

“Thank you. You can go now.” Ga-in said.

“Uhmm… Miss Son, why is Mysterious Man doesn’t want to show himself? Many of his fans wanted to see him personally.” Her secretary said.

“Let’s just say that he wouldn’t be Mysterious Man anymore if his fans saw him.” Ga-in said.

“Right.” Her secretary said and left her.

Ga-in opens the envelope and took out the papers. There are 50 pages of the papers inside the envelope.

Ga-in reads the article.

Here I am again the Mysterious Man. Where am I now? I am in Thailand. I don’t know what I am doing here. It was hot in here unlike some other countries that I have been…

“Thailand? Is he really wants to be a writer or a traveler?” Ga-in asks herself. She continues reading.

“Miss Son, telephone call from Miss Jessica Jung.” Her secretary said.

“Sica? I’ll get it.” Ga-in excitedly said. She picks up the phone on her desk. “Sica!”

“I’m glad I was able to talk to you. You are so busy!”

“Yeah I know.” Ga-in said. “How are you?”

“Busy in our business. Oh! I have something to tell you. Hyoyeon visited us!”

“Really? How is she? She changes a lot it comes to her appearance.” Ga-in said.

“She is so gorgeous.”

“I wish I would see you.” Ga-in said.

“We will be there next month!” it was Beige said.

“Sica, is that true?” Ga-in asks.

“Ne! We are going there with Hyoyeon. Call the others so that we can have a reunion!”

“Araso! Leave it to me. I know how to contact them.” Ga-in said.

“Ok!”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

New York…

“Reunion? I don’t want to go.” Amber said.

Ga-in called her and informed her about that reunion.

“Yah! Why not?”

“I’m busy here.” Amber said.

“Busy? Everyone is busy and they all said that they are coming. So you need to come.”

“It means that Jonghyun will gonna come?”

“Ne! Are you coming or not? Oh! You need to come. No more excuses.”

“But-”

But Ga-in hangs up the phone.

Amber just sighed. How can she face them with her child?

“Mommy!” someone called her. It was Luna her daughter.

“How’s my beautiful baby?” Amber said hugging her daughter.

“Daddy and I went to the park with Choco.” Luna said. Choco is their pet shi tzu.

“Luna, he isn’t your dad.” Amber said.

“I know but I wanted to call someone a daddy so I call Uncle Henry a daddy.” Luna said and became sad.

“Sorry, baby. It was my fault why you don’t have a daddy.” Amber said.

“It wasn’t your fault, mommy. Grandma said that my real daddy loves someone else so he can’t be with us. I understand that.” Luna said.

“Aigoo… You are just 6 years old but you are talking like a grown up girl.” Amber said. “Give your mommy a kiss.”

Luna kisses her on her cheeks.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Going to Seoul?” Amber’s mom asks.

“I was planning to visit appa and so he can meet my daughter. It’s been six years that I haven’t visited there.” Amber said.

“I won’t let you.” Amber’s mom said.

“Umma! He is still my appa and he is the right to see me and his granddaughter.” Amber said.

“You know how I hate your appa. He ce in a boy.” Amber’s mom said.

“And he won’t do that anymore, ok? Even though you won’t allow us to go there, I already had tickets to Seoul.” Amber said.

“I know you would do that. Bring Henry with you.” Amber’s mom said.

“Ok. I will need him there, too.” Amber’ said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Henry Lau’s House…

“Seoul? Sure.” Henry said. He was talking to Amber in the telephone.

“But I want you to know that I am going to attend a reunion with my VIP friends. I want you to act like a husband just like when we saw Hyoyeon.”

“No problem. Got it.” Henry said.

“Thanks, Henry.”

“No problem.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Reunion? I can’t.” Junho said.

“Oh come on! I know that you are back in Seoul.” It was Ga-in.

“How did you know?” Junho asks.

“Gotcha! The truth is I didn’t know. And now that it came from your mouth now.”

“Aish! When it will be?” Junho asks.

“Next month. Amber agreed, Sica and Beige are sure to come, Siwon and Jonghyun are coming, the gays are coming, and also Hyoyeon is coming for sure. My problem now is Bekah.”

Junho felt excited when he heard Hyoyeon’s name.

“I’m coming.” Junho said.

“I know you would.” Ga-in said. “See you next month.”