Reunion

She Loves Him, He Loves Boys

Dae Bu Do…

Ga-in went to the house where Bekah is living.

When she looks at the gate, she saw a little girl playing.

“Victoria.” She called.

The little girl looks at her. “Auntie!” the little girl shouts and runs towards her.

Ga-in hugs the little girl. “Where’s your umma?” Ga-in asks.

“Inside the house.” Victoria said.

Victoria runs inside the house. “Umma, Auntie Ga-in is here.”

Then, Bekah came out.

She is very different to the young Bekah. She is now a woman now.

“What’s brings you here?” Bekah asks.

“Aish! As if you don’t want to see me.” Ga-in said. “Anyway, the VIPs will be having a reunion next month and I want you to come. Everyone already said yes.”

“I don’t want to go.” Bekah said.

“Why not?” Ga-in asks.

“I don’t want to see him.” Bekah said.

“Bekah, all your friends are gonna come. Just don’t mind him when you saw him. And besides he doesn’t know anything about her.” Ga-in said. “Bekah, please. Attend the reunion.”

“I’ll think it over first.” Bekah said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After a month…

Incheon Airport…

“South Korea, I miss you.” Beige said when they arrived at the airport.

Jessica was keep looking to the people who are waiting for their love ones arriving.

“Sica, are you expecting someone?” Beige asks.

“Ne.” Jessica said.

“Who?” Beige asks.

Before Jessica answers that she saw the person she was looking for.

“Baby!” Jessica called him and walks towards him.

Beige follows her. She saw Jessica and the handsome guy hugs each other.

“Beige, this is Heechul oppa, my boyfriend. And Heechul oppa, she is Beige my best friend.” Jessica introduces them to each other.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo.” Heechul greets.

“A-Annyeong Hasaeyo. Sica didn’t tell me about you.” Beige said.

“It is because we just started our relationship last week.” Jessica said.

“Let’s go.” Heechul said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At Son Ga-in’s Mansion…

It is where they are going to spend their reunion. And of course it was Ga-in who started it.

The first guest who arrived was Hyoyeon.

“Hyoyeon! My, my, you’ve transformed into a lovely lady.” Ga-in said.

“It is hard to believe, right?” Hyoyeon said.

“Junho will be surprise when he sees you.” Ga-in said.

“Is Bekah coming?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I don’t know but I called her.” Ga-in said.

Then, Beige, Jessica and Heechul came.

“BFF!” Beige and Jessica screamed and run to Ga-in.

“We miss you.” Beige said.

“Me too.” Ga-in said. “And who is that handsome guy?”

“He is Heechul, my boyfriend.” Jessica said.

“Omo. Key would not be happy if he sees him.” Ga-in said.

“Why? What do you mean?” Jessica asks.

“You will find out soon.” Ga-in said. “Oh! Siwon and Junho are here.”

Junho quickly went towards Hyoyeon when he saw her.

“Hi!” Junho greets.

“Hi.” Hyoyeon greets.

“Nice to see you again.” Junho said.

“Me too.” Hyoyeon said.

And the two starts talking about their lives.

Siwon, Beige, Jessica and Ga-in are watching the two.

“I can’t wait to see those two getting married.” Siwon said.

“Me too.” Ga-in said.

“Speaking of married. Hyo told us that Amber was married and had a kid.” Beige said.

“Really?” Ga-in was surprised.

“How? When?” Siwon asks.

“Those questions will be answer by Amber when she comes.” Jessica said.

She looks at the entrance door and automatically wraps her arm on Heechul’s arm.

Why did she do that? It is because Key has finally arrived with Jo Kwon and Ryeowook.

“My oh my. Are those three-” Beige can’t continue her words.

The gays transformed in to guys!

“Yup! They are Wookie, Jo and Key.” Ga-in said. “Hey guys! Glad that you come.”

“We wouldn’t miss this reunion.” Ryeowook said.

Jo Kwon walks towards Ga-in and hugs her. And to more surprise, the two kiss!

They were all shocked.

“Ga-in, when?” Hyoyeon asks.

“6 months ago.” Ga-in said.

“Wow! Awesome.” Siwon said. “I don’t have any idea that you two will be together.”

“Yeah! All we know that Jo Kwon loves guys not girls.” Junho said.

“Everyone can change, right? Just like Hyoyeon.” Jo Kwon said.                                      

“I know.” Hyoyeon said.

“It was surprising when Jo Kwon told us about them.” Ryeowook said.

“Anyway, we have three missing people.” Jo Kwon said looking at them.

“Amber and Jonghyun will surely come but I don’t know Bekah.” Ga-in said.

“Let’s just wait for them.” Ga-in said.

Key and Jessica are not talking to each other. Their friends can sense the awkwardness between the two.

“Uhmm… Wookie, it is getting hot in here. Why don’t we go to the garden to cool down?” Beige said to Ryeowook.

“You’re right.” Ryeowook said.

“Heechul oppa, wanna go with us?” Beige asks.

“Ok.” Heechul said.

Jessica’s eyes widened. “Oppa, are you going to leave me?” Jessica asks.

“It is better if you two have a talk.” Heechul whispered to her.

The three left them and went to the garden.

The two are still not talking for a moment. Both of them are hesitating to talk.

“S-So… When did you meet him?” Key asks.

“None of your business.” Jessica said. “I can see that you turned in to a man now. How’d you do that?”

“None of your business.” Key said.

Jessica is getting irritated.

“Sica, if you are planning to make me jealous, make sure that you will have a real boyfriend.” Key said.

“Heechul oppa is my real boyfriend.” Jessica said.

“No it is not.” Key said.

“Yeah it is.” Jessica said.

“It is not! Because all your sweetness towards him is all an act. I know how you act since we were young.” Key said.

Jessica was speechless.

“I am right, right?” Key said.

“I hate you, Kim Kibum!” Jessica said and walks out.

Key was smiling while watching Jessica walking towards the garden.

“Until now you haven’t change. You are still cute, ice princess.” Key said.

Key just sighed. He can’t help not to remember the past.

After graduation in high school, the most shocking moment happened and it is when their parents announced their arrange marriage. He really hates it.

Marrying to a girl is not his plan, so he said something hurt to Jessica.

When he said to her that he will choose to die just to not get married to her, he saw how Jessica hurts.

She slaps him and said ‘I Hate You.’.

After that, Jessica left and went to Paris. He told Beige to follow Jessica and takes care of her. And he also told Beige that don’t tell Jessica about it.

He was feeling guilty because of that. He doesn’t mean to hurt her but he just wanted to let Jessica be free from her feelings towards him.

He went study in a university somewhere in Asia along with Ryeowook and Jo Kwon. After that they decided to go travel around the world looking for what they really want.

After a year of travelling around the world, they found what they want. It is to be a real guy.

While they are in Taiwan, they saw Ga-in. At that time she was on vacation.

They ask for her help and she helped them.

After another year, the three became real men.

Ga-in  went back to South Korea while the three continues their travel around the world.

But the three never went to Paris. Key isn’t ready to see Jessica.

The last country they went is Japan. There they studied the culture of Japan and learned how to cook all the dishes in Japan.

The three decided to have a business of their own and that is a Korean-Japanese Restaurant in Japan.

Ryeowook knows all the dishes in Korea so there are no problems.

But Key never forgets Jessica. He promised to himself that if ever he and Jessica see each other, he will make it up for her no matter what.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After an hour…

“Aish! Seriously, I am hungry. Where are those three?” Hyoyeon asks. She is getting irritated.

“Jonghyun called and he will be here in 5 minutes.” Siwon said. “And it was 5 minutes ago.”

Then, Jonghyun came. “Sorry I’m late.”

“Jonghyun, you look more handsome.” Hyoyeon said.

“And you look more beautiful.” Jonghyun said.

“I know.” Hyoyeon said.

“Is everyone all here?” Jonghyun asks.

“Amber and Bekah aren’t here.” Ga-in said.

“How long are we going to wait? I’m hungry.” Hyoyeon said.

“Then, let’s eat first.” Junho said.

Everyone agreed. They are all going to the dining room.

“Yah! Are you going to eat dinner without me?” someone shouts.

They all look at the entrance door and saw Amber there.

“Amber!” Hyoyeon screamed.

She hugs her best friend.

“I miss you!” Hyoyeon said.

“Aish! As if we didn’t see each other in America months ago.” Amber said.

“Where is she?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Outside.” Amber said.

Hyoyeon went outside while Amber greets everyone except Jonghyun.

“Where did Hyo go?” Junho asks.

Then, Hyoyeon gets in the mansion with a little girl. At her back is a guy.

“Who are they?” Siwon asks.

“Everyone, meet my family. My daughter Luna and my husband Henry.” Amber said.

All of them were shocked except for Hyoyeon.

“Omo! Hyoyeon already told us but it was more shocking if you see it in front of you.” Beige said.

Jessica walks towards Amber’s daughter. “Kyopta!” Jessica said. “Annyeong!”

“Annyeong Hasaeyo.” Luna greets.

“Omo! She’s so cute.” Jessica said.

Jonghyun doesn’t understand the feeling but he felt hurt when Amber introduces her family to them.

“Now, can we eat dinner now?” Hyoyeon asks.

And they all went to the dining room.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At the front of the mansion, there was Bekah and her daughter Victoria.

“Umma, aren’t we going inside? I’m cold.” Victoria said.

They were standing there for almost 30 minutes and she already saw Jonghyun and Amber came.

She knows that she was the only one missing and until now she was thinking if she will go in or not.

“Umma…” Victoria called her.

She looks at her daughter and she saw how her daughter cold.

Bekah hugs her daughter. “Mianhae.” She said. “Let’s go inside.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After the dinner, Ga-in went outside to wait for Bekah.

She was just stepping out of the door when she saw Bekah with Victoria.

“I’m glad you’ve come.” Ga-in said.

“I also miss my friends.” Bekah said.

“Auntie, I’m cold.” Victoria said.

“Let’s go inside.” Ga-in said. “Guys, at last we are now complete.”

Everyone get out of the living room and saw Bekah.

Amber and Hyoyeon came towards Bekah and hug her.

“Yah! Where have you been? Why aren’t you showing up?” Amber said.

“Mian.” Bekah said.

“Omo. What happened to you? You’ve changed.” Amber said.

“Everyone can change, right?” Bekah said.

“But you changed a lot. You became simple.” Hyoyeon said.

“Are you really Bekah?” Hyoyeon asks.

“That is because she already had Victoria.” Ga-in said. “Victoria, greet them.”

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Victoria greets.

“Is she your daughter?” Jonghyun asks.

“N-Ne.” Bekah said.

“Who is her dad?” Jessica asks.

Bekah was surprised and doesn’t know what to say.