Dare?

She Loves Him, He Loves Boys

“My appa drowned in the ocean when I was a baby so he isn’t here.” Victoria said.

“I-Is that so? M-Mian.” Jessica said.

“It’s ok.” Bekah said. She felt relieved when her daughter told them about the lie she told her about her dad.

“Auntie, I’m hungry.” Victoria said to Ga-in.

“Omo! Let’s go to the dining room.” Ga-in said. “Bekah, come with us.”

Inside the dining room…

“Why did you tell her that lie?” Ga-in whispered to Bekah.

Victoria was busy with her foods.

“I need to. I don’t want to tell her about Siwon being her father.” Bekah whispered back.

“So, Siwon is her real father.” Hyoyeon whispered to them from their back. She was secretly listening to them.

“Hyoyeon?! When did you learn eavesdropping?” Bekah yells at her.

“I don’t believe it when your daughter told us about her appa so I went here and listen to your conversions with Ga-in. I didn’t understand you why you two didn’t know that I am here close at you.” Hyoyeon said as she sat on the vacant chair.

“Hyo, don’t tell him.” Bekah said.

“Why?” Hyoyeon asks. “Siwon was looking for you since you left without telling us and until now. Didn’t you see the look on his face when he saw you now?”

“I left because I don’t want to force him to marry me.” Bekah said.

“But-”

“Girls, are you done? Let’s all gather now in the living room.” Jessica said taking a peek from the door.

The three girls just look at her.

“Victoria, are you done? Luna wants to play with you.” Jessica said.

“Ne!” Victoria said. “Umma, can I play with Luna?”

“Sure baby.” Bekah said.

Victoria gets out of the dining room.

“How about you three? Everyone is waiting for you.” Jessica said before they left them.

‘Siwon is the father of Victoria? Is that because of what happened years ago when we were all drunk?’ Jessica thought. ‘Shall I tell Siwon about it or not? Nah! I don’t want to spoil Bekah’s plan and I am sure that Hyoyeon will do something about it.’

“Sica, I need to go.” Heechul said when she came back in the living room.

“Why? We are not done yet.” Jessica said.

“Something came up in the work.” Heechul said.

“This late hours?” Jessica asks.

“Ne. I need to go now. Bye!” Heechul said and quickly left.

“Yah!” Jessica shouts. All her friends look at her.

“Your boyfriend left you because of work? Poor you.” Key said.

“Shut up!” Jessica annoyingly said. She pouts.

“Don’t get mad. I am here. I can replace your boyfriend.” Key said.

“I don’t need you.” Jessica said and pouts again.

“Ooohhh… Looks like the table turns around.” Jonghyun said. “When we were young Sica likes Key but now it looks like Key likes Sica.”

“Well, sorry for him because I already have a boyfriend.” Jessica said.

“I can steal you from him.” Key said.

“You can’t do that.” Jessica said.

“Dare?” Key said.

“Ooohhhh…” their friends said.

“Sica, Key is daring you. Wanna accept it?” Ga-in asks.

“No way.” Jessica said.

“Scared?” Key said.

“I-I am not!” she said.

“Everyone, Ice Princess is scared.” Key said to all them.

“Sica, accept it. There is nothing to lose.” Jo Kwon said.

“Aish! Ok! But we will do this just for one month.” Jessica said.

“Ok.” Key said.

“If I didn’t fall in love to you after a month, don’t show yourself to me again.” Jessica said.

“Ok.” Key said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Three days after…

“Hahahahahahahahaha!!!” Heechul laughs loudly. He doesn’t care if he is inside his office and his secretary heard him.

“Yah! It wasn’t funny!” Jessica annoyingly said. Jessica just told to Heechul about the dare.

“Mianhae.” Heechul said. “I find it just funny. Sica girl, can’t you see that Key loves you so much?”

“He is just fooling around because finally he is a guy now.” Jessica said.

“No it isn’t. That is only you want to convince to yourself. Sica girl, open your eyes. Key loves you and I know that.” Heechul said. “And besides, Key already knows that I am a gay.”

Jessica’s eyes widened.

“How? Duh! Key used to be a gay so he knows if a guy is a real guy or not.” Heechul said.

“What do I do now?” Jessica asks.

“Just accept him. Stop hating him and love him again. You two are destined to each other.” Heechul said.

“I don’t want to.” Jessica said.

“Aish! Yah! Don’t be stubborn!” Heechul yells at her.

“I still hate him!” Jessica said and walks out.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Jessica went to a café to cool down a bit. “Aish! The Heechul oppa! How dare he telling me that I am still in love to that guy? I hate him.” Jessica said.

“Wow! It looks like you really hate me.” Someone said from her back.

Jessica turns around and saw Key holding two cups of coffee.

“What are you doing here? Are you following me?” Jessica yells at him.

“Aniyo. Actually, I was about to enter this café when you bumped me. I was surprised that you didn’t saw me. It looks like you are thinking of something and I think that I am you are thinking.” Key said while sitting on the vacant chair on her front. He gave her the coffee.

“Did you ask Heechul oppa to left that night?” Jessica asks.

“Aniyo.” Key said.

“Liar.” She said. “Heechul oppa told me that you knew his real identity.”

“I just told him that he like guys not girls. Then, he said your plans against me.” Key said. “Then, he said that he needs to leave early so you and I have a moment.”

“Aish! That Kim Heechul. I am sure gonna kill him.” Jessica said.

“Why are you planning something against me?” Key asks.

“Why? That is because you hurt me.” Jessica said.

“Sica, please understand that we are so young that time and you know who I like at that time. When our parents announced our wedding, I got mad because I thought that you planned that.” Key said.

“I planned that? Even though I liked you at that time, I never ever plan to ask your parents to force you to marry me.” Jessica said. “I never thought that for all those years, you accused me of that. I really hate you Kim Kibum.”

Jessica left Key.

Key just sighed. It looks like it became worst.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Key went home to his parents…

“Oh Key. You are back.” Hyoyeon said.

Key looks at his twin-sister. Hyoyeon was wearing short shorts and a pink shirt. She is very different to the young Hyoyeon.

“Why? What is that look?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Nothing. I am not used to see you around here.” Key said.

“We are not used to see you two around here.” Their mom said. She came from the kitchen with their dad.

“Thanks to Ga-in, we are able to see you two here.” Their dad said.

“I never thought that I have daughter.” Their mom said.

“Umma!” Hyoyeon said.

“Why? It is true, right? The last time I saw you were when you graduated in college. Then, the next thing we knew is you fly to America and become a model.” Their mom said.

“Oh right. I used to live in my condo while I am studying.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’m happy that our Hyoyeon turned into lovely lady.” Their dad said. “Now, I can’t wait to see the two of you getting married. Who among you will get married first?”

“Hyoyeon.” Key answered.

“Really? You have a boyfriend?” their dad said.

“Actually, I and Junho are talking about our future. He is just finishing his travelling around Asia and after that we are getting married. Expect it next year.” Hyoyeon said. After the reunion, Junho and Hyoyeon are seen going out on a date every night. The two get along easily unlike when they were young. And Hyoyeon knew to herself that she is in love to Junho.

“Oh! I’m so happy for you.” Their mom said.

“How about you, Key?” their dad asks. “You aren’t still giving up to Jessica, right?”

“I won’t. My plan is to make her forgive me and fall in love to me again.” Key said.

“That’s my son.” Their dad proudly said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Jessica was bored in her family’s mansion. Her parents left for their anniversary and they will be gone for a month because her parents went to a one month cruise in Europe.

“I should call Beige.” Jessica said. She is in her room.

She grabs her handphone and dials Beige’s number.

“Yoboseo?” it was Beige.

“Beige, are you free tonight? Let’s go out.” She said.

“Mianhae Sica but I and Wookie are going on a date.”

“You and Wookie?! When did you two started to go on a date?”

“Actually, he called me this morning and asking me for a date. I can’t believe it actually. You know how I like him since we were in high school and I am so happy that he likes me now.”

“How did you know that he likes you?”

“He told me.” Beige said. “I need to go now. I’ll tell you everything tomorrow. Bye bestie.”

“What? Wai-” too late Beige already hangs the phone. “Aish! First Ga-in and Jo Kwon. Now, Beige and Wookie. Who could be next?” Jessica irritated asks.

Then, she received a text from Ga-in.

Ga-in said:

JUNHO AND HYOYEON WILL GET MARRIED NEXT YEAR. I’M SO HAPPY FOR THEM!

Jessica’s eyes widened. “Hyoyeon and Junho? Unbelievable.” She said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Ga-in’s office…

Siwon visits Ga-in in her office. He wants to know something.

“Siwon, what a surprise? What are you doing here?” Ga-in asks.

“You know where Bekah lives, right?” Siwon straightly asks.

After the reunion everyone slept at Ga-in’s house but when they woke up in the morning, Bekah and her daughter already left.

“Why are you asking about her?” Ga-in asks.

“I want to know where she lives. You know that I didn’t stop finding her and now that I found her, she was gone again.” Siwon said. “And besides, I know that I am Victoria’s father.”

Ga-in gasped. “H-How?”

“Hyoyeon told me after Bekah left. Do you know I hate you when I found out the truth? You didn’t tell me that I am Victoria’s father. We keep in touch for all those years, I am asking you if you found Bekah but all you answer to me is a lie.” Siwon said.

Ga-in can feel Siwon’s heartaches. “Siwon, mianhaeyo. T-the day Bekah gone, I saw her on the side of the river asking for help. As a friend, I took her to Daegu and let her live there. She told me about you and how did she get pregnant.” Ga-in said. “God knows how I wanted to tell you all about this but Bekah wanted it to be a secret. She doesn’t want to go to the reunion because she is afraid to see you but I convinced her.”

Siwon was quietly listening to her.

“I’ll give you the address. I don’t want Bekah to suffer anymore. You need to stop it. I know how you love her and I know that she loves you too. She just doesn’t want to force you in a marriage without love but I know you two have the same feelings towards each other.” Ga-in said.

“Once I saw her, I won’t let her go anymore. I suffered too for all those years and now that I know where she is, I will take her back here with our daughter.” Siwon said.

Ga-in gives the address to him.

“Thanks Ga-in.” Siwon said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Jonghyun was at the front of the house of Amber. He was hesitating if he will knock or not.

The truth is, he was happy to see Amber again. When Amber left, Jonghyun can’t stop thinking about her but now that she is back with her family, Jonghyun felt hurt.

‘I shouldn’t be here. What am I going to do here? Amber has a husband now. It will not make sense if I visit her.’ He thought.

He was about to leave when the gate opens. Jonghyun hides at the back of the big tree.

He saw Amber, Luna and Henry go out. A taxi was waiting at the front of the house.

“Luna, I’m going now.” Henry said.

“Bye Daddy Henry.” Luna said and hugs Henry.

“Luna, go inside the house now. Halabeoji is waiting for you inside.” Amber said.

Luna gets inside the house.

“Thanks for your help.” Amber said.

“No problem. If you need me again just call me. I am always available to pretend to be your husband and also Luna’s dad.” Henry said.

“You are a real chingu.” Amber said.

“But, I am thinking of something. That Jonghyun that we’ve met in the reunion, is he the father?” Henry asks.

“Ne.” Amber said.

“That’s all I need to know.” Henry said. “Bye. See you in America.”

“Bye.” Amber said.

Henry gets inside the taxi. When taxi left, Jonghyun shows himself to Amber.

Amber was shocked to see Jonghyun there.

“You lied to me.” Jonghyun said.

Amber doesn’t know what to do.