Secret Reveals

She Loves Him, He Loves Boys

In some events, Jessica’s parents and Key’s parents saw each other.

“Hello! It is nice to see you again.” Mrs. Kim said.

“Me too. We haven’t often seen each other.” Mrs. Jung said.

“How’s Jessica?” Mr. Kim asks.

“She’s doing fine. She always talks about your son Key.” Mr. Jung said.

“Our son Key?” they ask.

“Ne. We think that she likes your son.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Omo! That’s wonderful but do you know that our son is gay?” Mrs. Kim said.

“Ne. And the most interesting that Jessica said to us is when she said that she will make Key a real guy and make him fall in love to her.” Mr. Jung said.

“Why don’t we make an arrange marriage for them?” Mr. Kim suggested.

“Great idea! After they graduate in college, we will arrange their marriage as soon as possible.” Mr. Jung said.

Then, the two families agreed to the arrangement.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Amber went home first because Jonghyun needs to go somewhere.

She packs all her things and waited for Jonghyun to come home.

When Jonghyun came home, he was surprised to see Amber in the living room and also her things.

“Why?” Jonghyun asks.

“I’m leaving. I don’t think I can stay here after what happened to us.” Amber said.

“Amber, about that. Mianhae. You know that we are both drunk and we lost our control.” Jonghyun said.

“I know and I don’t blame you for that. I am not leaving because I am mad at you; I am leaving because I don’t think we can live in the same house anymore.” Amber said.

“Where are you going to stay?” Jonghyun asks.

“I already called Hyoyeon and she offered her condo to me. We will live in her condo.” Amber said.

“Then, I guess this will be a goodbye.” Jonghyun said. It was hard for Jonghyun to said goodbye to Amber even though they can see each other in the school.

“I guess so.” Amber said.

Amber took her travelling bag and walks towards the door.

When she opens it, she was surprised of what she saw.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Siwon was missing Bekah. He was in the gym and Bekah didn’t come.

‘Is it because of that?’ Siwon thought.

Siwon tries to call her but Bekah hasn’t answering her handphone. It looks like she is avoiding him.

Then, Siwon heard Bekah’s dad coming. Bekah’s dad was talking to someone in his handphone.

“What do you mean you want to transfer into another school? Are you crazy? You are just transferred in Red Fountain Academy months ago.”

Siwon heard Bekah’s dad angrily talking.

“I decided to study in some other school.”

“I don’t understand why. Tell me.” Bekah’s dad said.

“Uncle, are you talking to Bekah right now?” Siwon asks.

“Siwon, good thing you are here. You go talk to Bekah. I don’t know why she suddenly wants to transfer to another school.” Bekah’s dad said.

“Appa, is Siwon there?”

“Ne. I’ll let him talk to you.” Bekah’s dad said.

“No appa…”

Bekah’s dad gave his handphone to Siwon.

“Hello Bekah? What’s wrong?” Siwon said.

“It is you.” She said and turns off the phone.

“Uncle, where’s Bekah right now?” Siwon asks after giving back the handphone.

“I don’t know. My wife said that after she got home from school, she left again and didn’t tell to them where is she going.” Bekah’s dad said.

“I’ll find her.” Siwon said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Mom, it hurts!” Amber said while trying to releases her arms from the tight grip of her mom. When she was about to leave Jonghyun’s condo, her mom saw her wearing her usual clothes.

“Why did you lie to me? Why?!” her mom yells at her.

“Auntie, cool down. Amber’s hurting.” Jonghyun said.

“And you! Amber’s boyfriend? You all lie to me. If I hadn’t check Amber’s bedroom I wouldn’t know her real identity.” Amber’s mom angrily said. “Let’s go Amber.”

Amber didn’t have a choice but to go with her mom.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Siwon went to Hyoyeon’s condo unit.

“Oh! What are you doing here?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Is Bekah here?” Siwon asks.

“Aniyo. I last saw her after we left the school.” Hyoyeon said. “Is there something wrong?”

“A-Aniyo.” Siwon said. “Call me if ever she went here.”

“Ok.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon went back inside her condo unit.

“Who was it?” Junho asks.

“Siwon. He was asking if Bekah was here.” Hyoyeon said and went back to sit on the sofa.

Junho sat on her side. “I think there was something going on with those two.” Junho said.

Hyoyeon looks at him. “I think so too.” She said.

“Wanna find it out?” Junho asks.

“Go!” Hyoyeon said. “But how?”

“Oh right. But how?” Junho asks.

“Aish!” Hyoyeon said and punches Junho on his arm.

“Ouch! Your hand is like a metal.” Junho said.

“Think of something how we will know what the two are hiding.” Hyoyeon said.

“Araso. Araso.” Junho said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Bekah was just walking on the side of Han River. She wants to be alone and think and also to stay away from Siwon.

She won’t forget about what happened to them when they are in Jonghyun’s condo unit and she can’t face Siwon because of that.

She sat on ground and watches the river flowing slowly.

“Bekah?” someone said.

She looks on her side and it was Ga-in.

“That’s new. What are you doing here alone?” Ga-in asks as she sat on her side.

“What about you? What are you doing here? Where are Jessica and Beige?” Bekah asks.

“After we have done shopping, I decided to go here. Even I want to be alone sometimes.” Ga-in said.

“Same to me.” Bekah said.

“You know what? I find it strange.” Ga-in suddenly said.

“What strange?” Bekah asks.

“There are something strange happening in our group.” Ga-in said.

“Like what?” Bekah asks.

“Like Sica falling in love to Key, Beige is falling in love to Wookie and also Junho falling in love to Hyo. Isn’t it strange? I mean, Key and Wookie are gays, how on earth did my bff’s fall in love to those two and Junho, how on earth he falls in love to Hyo when Hyo loves girls?” Ga-in said.

Bekah was quietly listening to Ga-in.

“And this, I noticed that you four are hiding something to us.” Ga-in said.

“Four?” Bekah asks.

“You and Siwon. Amber and Jonghyun.” Ga-in said. “Tell me. Is there something we don’t know that you are hiding?”

“Nothing.” Bekah said straightly. Good thing she is good at lying.

“Ok.” Ga-in said. She quickly believes in her friends.

“Ga-in, do you know someone who lives in Jeju or somewhere else except here in Seoul?” Bekah asks.

“My old nanny was living in Dae Bu Do. Why?” Ga-in said.

“Can I stay there?” Bekah asks.

“Why do you need to stay there?” Ga-in asks.

“I’ll tell you a secret but promise me that you won’t tell that to anyone.” Bekah said.

“Count me in.” Ga-in said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Amber’s mom won’t stop talking at the front of Amber and Amber’s dad.

“I don’t know why are making a big issue about Amber being a boy.” Amber’s dad said.

“You don’t understand what I feel. I always wanted to have a daughter but when I got it, I didn’t know that she will turn like this because of you.” Amber’s mom said.

“I don’t want to force my daughter to be a real girl when she wants to be just like boys.” Amber’s dad said.

“She is a girl and she needs to live like a girl.” Amber’s mom said. “I will bring her to America.”

“No you won’t. We agreed to it that she will be living and finishes her studies here.” Amber’s dad said.

“I won’t let you transform her to be like you.” Amber’s mom said.

“I won’t let you force her to do what you really wanted to do to her life.” Amber’s dad said.

“I am her mom and I know what is right for her.” Amber’s mom said.

“I am her dad and I know what is right for her.” Amber’s dad said.

“Umma, appa stop it.” Amber’ said. “I’m going with umma.”

“Amber…” Amber’s dad said.

“Appa, I don’t want seeing you fighting. For the better, I will go with her.” Amber said.

“If that is your decision I’ll respect it.” Amber’s dad said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

On the next day…

Amber, Bekah and Ga-in didn’t attend school.

“Guys, bad news.” Hyoyeon said as she enters the classroom with Junho.

“What is it?” Jessica said.

“Amber is going with her mom in America. She will continue her studies there.” Hyoyeon said.

“What? Why is so suddenly?” Beige asks.

“She found out about Amber’s real identity.” Junho said.

“Oh no.” they all said.

Just then, Siwon enters the room.

“Have you seen Bekah?” he asks.

“Aniyo. Even Ga-in isn’t here.” Ryeowook said.

“What is really going on here?” Key asks.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Dae Bu Do…

“Halmeoni!” Ga-in called her nanny.

Then, an old woman came out from the house.

“Omo! Ga-in-ah, is that you?” the old woman said.

“Ne!” Ga-in said.

Ga-in hugs her old nanny.

“Halmeoni, I’d like you to meet my friend Bekah.” Ga-in said. “Bekah, she is my old nanny.”

“Annyeong Hasaeyo Bekah. You can call me Sunkyu Halmeoni.” The old woman said.

“Nice to meet you, Sunkyu Halmeoni.” Bekah said.

“Halmeoni, can Bekah lives here for a while?” Ga-in asks.

“Oh sure. But why?” Sunkyu asks.

“I’ll tell you.” Ga-in said.