A New Beginning

She Loves Him, He Loves Boys

After 5 months…

Jessica was on her boutique making herself super busy.

“Ma’am, Miss Beige is on the line. Do you want to talk to her?” her secretary said.

“Yes.” She said.

She answers the call. “Yes, Beige?” she said.

“Everything is ready for the grand opening of our boutique here in Seoul next month. Are you coming?”

“Aniyo. You can take care of it.” She said.

“But why? You also the owner of our boutique.”

“You can take care of it. I’m so busy here.” She said.

“Busy or you are just hiding from Key?”

“Busy.” She said.

“Liar. If I were you, you will come here for the grand opening. If you are worrying if Key will show up, don’t worry, he is back in Japan with Jo and Wookie. They’ll come back before the double wedding of Amber, Jonghyun, Siwon and Bekah.”

“Oh right. Amber called me and she said that I should attend her wedding because she wants me to design her wedding dress.” She said. “But still I won’t gonna attend the grand opening.”

“Araso. Araso. I won’t gonna force you.”

“Good.” She said.

“Bye for now.”

“Ok. Good luck for the grand opening.” She said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Seoul, South Korea…

“Mian, Key. She doesn’t want to attend the grand opening.” Beige said to Key after she talked to Jessica in the phone.

“It’s ok. I’d better to visit her in her boutique and do my plan there.” Key said.

“Good luck, Key.” Beige said.

“Thanks.” Key said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After a week…

Jessica was left alone in her boutique that night because she wants to finish the design of the wedding gown that she is making for Amber.

The front door of her boutique is already closed and the only one remain open is the backdoor.

She was focusing on the design when she heard a noise coming from the back.

“Who’s there?” Jessica said.

No one answers her.

Jessica thought that maybe it was her imagination. She continues what she was doing.

Then, she heard another noise again.

She felt scared now. She saw in the news that burglars are robbing the boutiques after it was closed at night.

When, she heard the third noise, she took a baseball bat that she keeps on bringing in the boutique after she saw the news, then, quietly she went out towards the stock room where the noise coming from.

She took a deep breath before opening the lights and when she saw a guy facing his back to her, she uses her baseball bat to the guy.

“Yah! You burglar! I’ll kill you!” Jessica shouts as she beats up the guy.

“Yah! Sica, it’s me! Key!” Key said trying to get away from Jessica and the baseball bat.

Jessica stops beating up the guy and looks at the face of the guy.

“Oooppps! Mianhae Key!” Jessica said.

“It’s ok. It’s ok.” Key said.

“Are you alright? Huh?” Jessica worriedly asks.

Key smiled. “I’m ok.” He said but then, Jessica saw some bloods flowing down to the face of Key coming from his head.

“Omo! Omo! Key, there’s blood.” She said.

Key touches his face and he saw blood on his hand.

Then, he fainted.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At the hospital…

Jessica was outside the E.R. while waiting for the doctors. Key was inside the E.R.

Then, a nurse came out.

“We found this in his pocket. It might be safe if you keep it for a while.” The nurse said giving her a little box.

“O-Ok.” Jessica said.

After giving the little box to her, the nurse went back to the E.R.

Out of curiosity, Jessica opens the little box. She gasped when she saw a beautiful diamond ring inside the box.

She took out the ring and looks at it.

There is something written inside the ring.

Jessica reads it: Sica & Key

“Omo! Is he going to propose to me so that’s why he is here?” Jessica asks.

Carefully, she puts back the ring inside the little box and put the little box inside her bag.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Key is now in a private room, sleeping.

The doctor said that he is safe now.

Jessica looks at Key.

“For all those years, I wanted to forget you but I can’t. I really love you so much but I am afraid that you might hurt me again. But now when I saw the ring, it makes me realized that your love to me is true. I fell in love to you in a wrong time but years past and now you fell in love to me too. I am so happy because of it, Key.” She said. “Saranghaeyo, Key.”

She lightly kisses Key on his lips.

When, she saw him slowly opening his eyes, she pretend to sleep while holding his hands.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Slowly, Key opens his eyes.

He looks on his side and he saw Jessica sleeping. Her hands are holding his hand.

“Sica…” he called her.

Jessica woke up when she heard someone call her.

“Oh Key! Are you ok?” Jessica asks.

“Ne.” Key said.

“Mianhae.” She said.

“It’s ok. It is also my fault because I came in without telling you.” Key said.

“Is it hurt?” Jessica asks looking at the bandage on Key’s head.

“A little bit hurt but it is ok.” Key said.

“Why are you here anyway? I thought you were in Japan.” She asks.

“Following you.” Key said.

“Why?” Jessica asks.

“To give you this.” Key said and pulls out something on his pocket but he stopped when he felt that his pocket is empty. “Omo. Where is it?”

“Are you looking for this?” Jessica asks holding a little box.

“Ne.” Key said. “Did you..”

“I looked at it but I will pretend not to know what is inside.” Jessica said. “Now, are you going to say something?”

Key took the little box and opens it. “Jessica Jung, will you marry me?” he asks.

Jessica paused for a moment.

Key was nervous. ‘Is she going to reject me? Hope she is not.’ He thought.

“I… I will marry you, Kim Kibum.” She said.

Key widely smiled when he heard Jessica’s answer. He puts the ring on her finger.

Key kisses her on her lips.

“Wait! Did you kiss me a while ago?” Key asks.

He woke up because he felt that someone landed on his lips a while ago but he saw Jessica sleeping a while ago.

Jessica smiled. “Got me.” She said.

Key laughed and hugs her tightly.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After few months…

Seoul, South Korea…

“Aigoo… I never thought that you will be the first to get married. I am expecting the double wedding.” Ga-in said while looking at the beautiful bride.

“No one expected that.” Jessica said looking at herself in the mirror.

Beige comes in. “Omo! You are so beautiful, Jessica.” Beige said.

“I am always beautiful.” Jessica said.

“But you are different today. You are glowing.” Beige said.

“Agree.” Ga-in said.

“Girls, we need to go now.” Jessica’s mom said.

“Yes, umma.” Jessica said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At the wedding hall…

Key was very nervous while greeting the visitors.

“Key!” his friends called him.

“At last you came. Help me greet the visitors.” Key said.

“Aish! We are visitors too.” Jonghyun said holding Amber’s hand.

“Where’s your daughter?” Key asks.

“She’s with Siwon, Bekah and Victoria.” Amber said.

“You are handsome today, Key.” Ryeowook said.

“Stop admiring me. You might turn back to a gay again.” Key jokingly said.

“Never.” Ryeowook said.

Ga-in and Beige came in.

“The bride is here. Let’s get ready.” Ga-in said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The wedding started.

Key was now waiting for Jessica in the front.

Jessica started to walk in the aisle with her parents.

‘Today is the start of my new life as Key’s wife. I will make him happy to the rest of our lives. Together we will face our future problems and we will solve it together. We will be a complete family forever.’ Jessica’s thought while walking in the aisle and looking at Key.

‘Today is the start of my new life as Sica’s husband. I will make her happy to the rest of our lives. Together we will face our future problems and we will solve it together. We will be a complete family forever.’ Key’s thought while looking at Jessica walking towards her.

The wedding ceremony starts and they are both thinking that it is their new beginning.

 

 

THE END


This is the last chapter... Thank you for reading this fanfic and I hope you enjoyed it... :)

Sorry for some wrong grammars and please always remember that I am not expert in grammars. :p

Thank you again for subscribing and leaving comments here...

Hope you will support my other fanfics too...

Bye everyone!

Saranghaeyo! ♥♥♥