VIP Students

She Loves Him, He Loves Boys

 

 

 

 

In Red Fountain Academy…

Every morning all the students are gathering around the entrance hall to wait for the VIP students.

Who are the VIP students?

First is Jessica Jung. She is the daughter of the owner of the Red Fountain Academy. Very beautiful and hard to get.

Second is Beige. She is a rich girl and Jessica’s best friend. Her family owns a 5 star hotel in America and also all around the Asia.

Third is Kim Kibum or Key. He is a rich gay and knows all about fashion. His family owns a clothing line which is very famous. Only rich people can buy their signature clothes.

Fourth is Kim Ryeowook. He is also same as Key. His family owns 5 shopping malls in America, 5 shopping malls in Asia and 5 shopping malls in Europe.

Fifth is Kim Hyoyeon. She is kinda boyish. She is Key’s twin sister.

Sixth is Amber Lui. She is from Taiwan and kinda boyish. Her family owns different beach resorts and also restaurants.

Seventh is Kim Jonghyun. His family owns 6 different businesses.

Lastly is Lee Junho. His family owns 5 star restaurants and has branches all over the world.

They are the VIP students. All the students are waiting for them every morning.

Those eight are close friends since childhood days.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

 

 

The eight have their own classroom. They are not joining the other students in one classroom.

“I’m not in the mood to study today.” Hyoyeon said.

“Me too.” Jessica said and yawned.

Beige yawned too.

“Are you two gone to a party last night?” Junho asks.

“Ne. We went to Ga-in’s welcome party.” Beige said.

“Even Key joined us too in the party.” Jessica said.

“So, that is the reason why he went to my house and woke up all my neighbors.” Jonghyun said.

“Does Ryeowook join Key in the party?” Junho asks.

“Aniyo. He didn’t come. He must still angry at Ga-in.” Jessica said.

Ga-in was their close friend too but because of a guy Ga-in and Ryeowook became enemies.

“Wait! Where are Key and Wookie?” Hyoyeon asks.

Just then, two gays enter the classroom.

“Oppa, why are you late?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Yah! Don’t call me oppa. We are twins so you need to call me in my name.” Key said and sat on his pink chair.

“You are still my oppa because you are the first one who came out in this world.” Hyoyeon said.

“Then, call me unnie.” Key said.

“How about noona?” Hyoyeon asks.

“You are a girl.” Key said.

“But I want to call you noona.” Hyoyeon said.

“Twins, stop arguing. As if you are not living in a same house.” Beige said.

“We are not living in a same house.” Key said. “Hyoyeon is living in her condo unit.”

“Since when?” Jessica asks.

“Yesterday.” Hyoyeon said.

“Why?” Jonghyun asks.

“I don’t want someone complaining about what I am.” She said. She is talking about her parents.

Just then, their professor enters the room.

“Prof. Kangta, can we at least skip our class today? We are not in the mood to learn today.” Beige said.

“Aniyo. You are being lazy again.” He said. “By the way, there will be new students that will join you here.”

“Woah! What? Joining us? We are the VIP’s so no one is allowed to join us.” Amber said.

“Why don’t you know them first?” Kangta asks.

“Araso.” They all said.

The professor called the new students and then 4 students enter the classroom.

“EH?!!!” the six popular students scream when they saw the new students.

“Bekah!!!” Hyoyeon and Amber screamed.

“Hey guys, take it easy. As if you only see me again for so many years.” Bekah said. She is just like Hyoyeon and Amber.

“It’s been a year since we last saw you.” Amber said.

The new gay classmate went towards Ryeowook and Key. “Sisters, I miss you so much!” he said.

“We miss you, too, Jo Kwon sister.” Key said.

Well, I guess you already know what Jo Kwon is.

Next is the 6 footer guy. He went towards Jonghyun and Junho.

“What’s up? Good to see you again.” The handsome guy said.

“How’s Paris, Siwon?” Jonghyun asks.

“Still the same.” Siwon said.

Then, Jessica and Beige hugs the beautiful girl. “Ga-in, why didn’t you tell us last night that you will be here?” Beige said.

“I wanted to surprise you.” Ga-in said.

“What is she doing here?” Ryeowook whispered to Jo Kwon.

“She is studying with us here.” Jo Kwon said.

“Urghhh!!! Great.” Ryeowook said and frowned.

Ga-in saw him. She just smirked.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

It was break time. The VIP’s have their own tables in the cafeteria.

Jessica, Beige and Ga-in are walking towards their table with their trays of foods and busily chatting.

Bekah and Hyoyeon are talking about their lives while eating. Amber is nowhere to be seen.

Key, Jo Kwon and Ryeowook are chatting about boys and fashion.

Junho, Jonghyun and Siwon are playing the ball.

“Jonghyun throw it to me!” Siwon said.

When Jonghyun throws the ball towards Siwon, Jessica walks at the front of Siwon unknowingly that a ball is coming towards her.

The ball hits the tray of Jessica’s holding and spilled the glass of strawberry juice on her uniform.

“Aish! KIM JONGHYUN!” Jessica yells.

It was the third time this week that she was hit by Jonghyun’s ball.

“Oooppps! Mianhae.” Jonghyun said.

“Urghh!!! Look what have you done? You ruined my uniform.” Jessica yells.

“Sica, you need to change. Quickly!” Beige said.

The two went out of the cafeteria to go to the comfort room.

Ga-in went to sit with the gays.

Ryeowook glares at her.

Ga-in, even her eyes is small, she glares at him.

Jo Kwon and Key are looking at them.

“Can you at least become friends again?” Key asks.

“NO!!!” the two said.

Jo Kwon and Key sighed.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

 

 

“That Jonghyun! I will never forgive him again!” Jessica said while inside the comfort room.

“Take it easy.” Beige said. “I’ll just go get your extra uniform in your locker so wait here.”

“Araso. Make it quick.” Jessica said.

After Beige left, Jessica closes the door of the comfort room. It is ok to close it because that comfort room is for the VIP girls.

She removes her blouse. Now she is only wearing her miniskirt and pink bra.

“Well, well, well… Isn’t the famous VIP girl is here?” Someone said from Jessica’s back.

She looks at the mirror and saw from her back the three girls.

Jessica just smirked. “The 3 feeling popular.” She said. “This comfort room is exclusive only for the VIP’s. I wonder what you three doing here.”

“I want to have a deal with you.” Yuri said. “You will let us join the VIP then we won’t hurt you but if you didn’t agree, I’ll make sure that your beautiful face will be ruin.”

Jessica chuckled. “Are you threatening me? Kwon Yuri, never ever you will be joining our group because to become VIP you must come from a very rich family. Eun Gyo doesn’t fit in because she just enters this school because her father begs to my father. Second, to become VIP you must have a good family background which is you and Sohee are not fit because everyone knows here that you two are illegitimate children. You two are daughters of the mistresses of your fathers.” Jessica said.

Kwon Yuri’s face turns red and can’t help but to get mad.

She pulls Jessica’s blonde long hair. Eun Gyo and Sohee hold Jessica’s hands.

“I am going to put a scar in your face right now!” Yuri angrily said.

“Just what do you think are you going to do with her?” someone said coming from the back.

They saw Amber coming out from one of the cubicle and she looks likes she is gone from her sleep.

“A-Amber.” Eun Gyo and Sohee said. They automatically release Jessica’s hands.

“Release Jessica’s hair.” Amber ordered Yuri but Yuri didn’t do what she said.

Amber walks closer to Yuri and holds her wrist. She holds it tightly until Yuri releases Jessica’s hair.

“No one dare to hurt her again.” Amber said to them.

Yuri and the others left the comfort room.

“Genchana?” Amber asks.

“Ne. Thanks for helping me.” She said.

Amber looks at her body.

Jessica quickly covers her body with her blouse. Even though Amber is a girl but she is acting like a guy.

“Why did you remove your blouse?” Amber asks.

“I was hit by Jonghyun’s ball and my strawberry juice spilled into my blouse.” Jessica said.

“Aish! That guy again!” Amber irritated said.

Then, Beige came back with Jessica’s uniform.

Jessica quickly changes her clothes and went to their classroom.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After a week…

Ga-in was under the tree writing stories on her notebook when someone spilled cold water on her head.

“Omo!” Ga-in said and quickly stood up. She looks at the girl who was responsible of that and she saw Yuri.

Ga-in knew her because Jessica already told them about Yuri and her friends.

“What do you want?” Ga-in asks.

“I will go straight to the point. I want to become VIP.” Yuri said.

“What? Are you crazy?” Ga-in asks.

“I think you don’t know me.” Yuri said.

“I already know you because Sica already told us about you being very eager to become with us.” Ga-in said. “And sorry to tell you but I don’t to help you.”

Ga-in was about to leave when Yuri grabs her short hair.

“OUCH!!!” Ga-in screamed.

“You deserve this!” Yuri said.

“Deserve your face!” Ga-in shouts and she is trying to get away from Yuri.

“YAH! HOW DARE YOU DOING THAT TO HER?” someone shouts.


Hope you like the first chapter!