Jessica Is Jealous

She Loves Him, He Loves Boys

 

“What? Are you surprised? You never know that I will know about it?” Jonghyun asks.

“I-”

“What? Another lie again? Amber, I don’t get it why you need to lie to me. I am her father why do you need to hide that to me? Why?!” Jonghyun asks.

“I-”

“Let’s talk somewhere else.” Jonghyun said.

 He grabs Amber’s hand and went to his car.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Jessica was walking on the street towards Amber’s house when Jonghyun’s car passes by on her side. She saw the two inside the car.

“Omo! Where are those two going?” Jessica asks. “Aish! Why do everyone are busy?”

Jessica decided to go walk around the city. She feels so lonely. Her friends are busy with their own lives.

‘Why do I need to go back here anyway?’ she thought.

Then, she stops when she saw the restaurant they used to go when they want to eat.

She remembers how they were happy back then. They never thought about their future and they feel like they have no problems.

But now, as they grow up things are changing. Everyone has their own lives now.

“I should’ve forgiven Key.” Jessica suddenly said. “I should go to their house.”

She was walking towards the bus stop when she saw Key there with a woman.

Jessica thinks that the two is very close because the two are sweet to each other.

When the two get on the bus, Jessica follows them.

Key didn’t saw her even when she sat on the seat at the back of the seat where Key and the woman sitting.

“Oppa, I want to go to the amusement park.” The woman said to Key.

“Araso. We will go there later.” Key said.

“Oppa, I really really miss you.” The woman said.

“I miss you too.” Key said. “And I am sure Jo and Wookie are missing you too.”

“I can’t wait to see them again.” The woman said.

Jessica is getting annoyed how the two are doing. When the bus stops to another bus stop, Jessica decided to get out of the buss.

She intentionally bumps Key’s shoulder.

Key looks at the back of the woman who bumps his shoulder.  “Is that Sica?” he said to himself but he can’t recognize her because the woman wears on her hoodies.

“Oppa, do you know her?”

“A-Aniyo.” Key said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Aish! That Kim Kibum! I thought he will do anything to be with me but now he is dating another woman.” Jessica angrily said while walking on the street. “Aish! He is so annoying!” and stomps her feet.

She saw a soda can on the ground and kicks it hard. The soda can flew and it hit someone.

“OUCH!” the guy said when he was hit by a soda can on his head.

“Omo! Wookie, gwenchana?” Beige worriedly asks.

“Aish! Yah! Who throw that soda can?!” Ryeowook angrily yells.

“Mianhae, Wookie.” Jessica apologizes.

“Oh Sica. Why are you here?” Beige asks.

“Why? Do you own this street? Of course I am walking here.” Jessica said.

“Aish! Why are you in a bad mood?” Beige asks. “Why? Is there something wrong?”

“Wookie, I need to ask you something.” Jessica said not minding Beige’s questions.

“Can we at least get an ice first? My head hurts.” Ryeowook said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

The three went to a restaurant.

“What do you want to ask?” Ryeowook asks Jessica while holding an ice pack on to his head.

“Uhmm… When you went travelling around the world, did you meet some girls?” Jessica asks.

“Why are you curious? Did you see Key with another girl?” Ryeowook asks.

“A-Aniyo. I am just curious.” Jessica lied.

“Aigoo… Jessica Jung, I know when you are lying.” Ryeowook said.

“Ok. I saw Key with another woman.” Jessica said.

“Then?” Beige asks.

“She said like ‘Oppa, I want to go to the amusement park.’” Jessica imitates the woman.

“Does the girl is Korean?” Ryeowook asks.

“Ne.” Jessica said.

“She looks like Yoona of Girls’ Generation?” Ryeowook asks.

“Ne! Ne!” Jessica said.

“Ah! She’s Krystal Jung.” Ryeowook said.

“What? Krystal Jung? We have the same surname?” Jessica said.

“We met her in America. We are her friends but I think she likes Key.” Ryeowook said.

“She likes Key?!” Jessica loudly said that make the other customers to look at them.

“Jwesonghapnida. Please continue eating your foods.” Beige said to the other customers. “Yah Sica! You sounded like a jealous girlfriend.”

“Me? Jealous? I am not! He can date all the girls in this world and I wouldn’t care.” Jessica said and left the two in the restaurant.

“See how is she jealous? She really likes Key.” Beige said to Ryeowook.

“Yeah.” Ryeowook agrees.

“But is it true that Krystal likes Key?” Beige curiously asks.

“I lied. She doesn’t like Key because she likes me.” Ryeowook said.

Beige throws deathly glares towards Ryeowook.

“Mianhae. I am just kidding. Actually, Krystal is already engaged to his boyfriend Minho.” Ryeowook said.

“Really? But why is she here?” Beige asks.

“Minho lives in South Korea so maybe she visits him.” Ryeowook said.

“Ah… I see.” Beige said. “Is it still hurt?” she asks talking about his head.

“Kiss it and it will all be gone.” Ryeowook said.

Beige kisses his forehead. “Does it hurt?”

“Aniyo. It was all gone.” Ryeowook said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Jessica went back to her house. “Jealous? Me? Why should I? I am not his girlfriend.” Jessica angrily said while she is walking around her bedroom.

Then, suddenly she stops walking. “But why I feel hurt in my heart?” Jessica asks.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Siwon went to the village where Bekah’s living.

‘She gave up the rich life to live here? She really wanted to get away from me.’ Siwon thought while walking around.

While looking around, the kids who are playing run passes by on his side. Then, a kid stops and looks at him.

“Oh! Umma’s chingu!” she called to Siwon.

Siwon turns around and see Victoria looking at him. “Oh! Victoria!”

“Victoria, do you know that ahjushi?” one of her friends asks.

“Ne. He is my umma’s chingu.” Victoria said.

“Wow! Your umma has a handsome chingu.” One of her girl friends said.

“Umma’s chingu, are you going to see my umma?” Victoria asks.

Siwon nodded.

“You go play now. I’ll bring my umma’s chingu in our house.” Victoria said.

“Araso.” Her friends said.

“Come with me.” Victoria said to Siwon.

Siwon follows the little girl.

“Umma’s chingu, why are you here?” Victoria asks.

“First my name is Siwon. Second I came here to see your umma.” Siwon said.

“Ah araso.” Victoria said. At last they enter a small gate. “Umma, your chingu is here.”

Siwon doesn’t know if he will laugh or not. He can see himself to Victoria.

Then, Bekah came out holding bunch of dirty clothes.

“Who is it, Victoria?” Bekah asks without looking at the man who is standing and watching her.

Bekah puts down the dirty clothes on the ground and turns around. Only to be surprised who is her visitor.

“S-Siwon? H-How?” Bekah said.

“Umma, I am going out to play again. I still have an hour.” Victoria said and left them.

“As for how, Ga-in gave me your address.” Siwon said. “And I came here to get what belongs to me.”

“What do you mean?” Bekah asks.

“I am talking about you and our daughter Victoria.” Siwon said.

Bekah was shocked.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Jonghyun and Amber are now in Jonghyun’s condo.

None of them are talking.

Jonghyun is controlling his anger while Amber is scared.

After a while, Jonghyun took a deep breath and calms himself.

“Let’s get married.” Jonghyun finally said after a long silent.

“But-”

“If you are thinking that I am doing this just because of Luna, you are wrong. The truth is I have feelings for you since we were young but I don’t have any courage to say it to you because I know you like Jessica that time.” Jonghyun said.

“Jonghyun, are you serious about the marriage?” Amber asks.

“Ne. When you were gone, there is no single day that I didn’t think of you.” Jonghyun said.

“Me too. I-I fell in love to you when I started pretending your girlfriend.” Amber said. “When my mom brought me to America, there is no single day that I didn’t think of you. And when I found out that I am pregnant, I wanted to tell you but I am afraid that you wouldn’t accept it so I hide it. I’m sorry.”

“Things can still be fixed. Let’s get married and live a peaceful life here.” Jonghyun said.

“Yes we will.” Amber said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Jessica received a message from Ga-in that Jonghyun and Amber are finally together and planning for their wedding.

“Everyone is happy because they find their true love. But what about me? Life is so unfair.” Jessica said to herself. “Sooner or later, I will receive a message form Ga-in telling that she and Jo are engage to be married now.”

Jessica was in a bar drinking alone.

Her handphone rang. “Oh! Ga-in texted me again.”

She reads the text message.

JO PROPOSED TO ME JUST NOW AND ACCEPT IT. WE ARE ENGAGED NOW!

“See? Just as I thought.” Jessica said and drinks the remaining wine on her glass.

After that, she pours another wine on her glass and drinks it.

Then, she listens to the song that was playing.

I’ve tried to tell you

So many time this feelings of mine

But it’s not that easy

Letting you know

How I love you so

“Oh! This is my first time hearing this song.” Jessica said. “Hey you!” she called the bartender.

“Ne?” the bartender asks.

“This is my first time hearing this song. Is this American?” she asks.

“Aniyo. That is an OPM. Filipino music.” The bartender said.

“Ah… I like it.” She said and listens to the song.

Don’t you know that we both belong, baby

Don’t you know that we will last forever

Don’t you know that we both belong

I knew it from the start.

Jessica continues listening to that song until she fell asleep.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Siwon and Bekah talked all night to resolve their problem. And there is no problem at all. The both loves each other since they were young and now they agree to get married just like Jonghyun and Amber.

That morning, Bekah and her daughter are leaving their village to go with Siwon.

The villagers said goodbye to them.

“You can visit us here anytime.” The chief village said.

“Ne. Kamsahamnida for taking care of us.” Bekah said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Jessica woke up and the first thing she notices is her hurting head.

“Ouch! I hate hang-over.” She said. She doesn’t to open her eyes.

“If you hate hangover, why did you drink too much last night?” someone said.

Jessica opens her eyes and she saw the familiar guy standing on the side of the bed where she was lying.