Karaoke

Broken Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(T.O.P POV)

"Look Lollipop is on here!" Daesung told us selecting the song.

"We've only got 4 microphones though!" Bom pouted grabbing one of the microphones.

"We'll just have to share, come on everyone!" Youngbae smiled beckoning us all up.

 

I smiled hearing Dara's voice sing the intro. It was so sweet and fresh. The smile she had on her face as she sang made her even more beautiful. I knew I was really lucky to have her as my girlfriend and mother of my future child. I just wanted to take her into my arms and never let her go but I had to restrain myself, we were with our groupmates and they didn't know. Well apart from Seungri and Chaerin.

 

We finished the song energetically and laughing. "BIGBANG Oppas! Sing us a song!" Minji begged like a fan.

"Arraso! For one night only, Ladies of 2NE1 be prepared for BIGBANG!" Jiyong joked an intro. Youngbae selected Last Farewell. "Say Yeah!" Seungri got on one knee stealing Daesung's mic and slid infront of Chaerin who just blushed. "Yes BIGBANG is back!" Jiyong started the song.

 

We all got into the dance formation and began the skipping rope dance as the vocalists sang the chorus with the microphones before Seungri passed his to Jiyong to rap his bit. The audience were laughing and clapping along as they whispered to each other. My turn was coming up so Daesung gave me his microphone and pushed me to the front of the group. We exchanged smirks and then I turned around to rap my lines.

 

My rap for Last Farewell has always been fast but when I did it this time it felt like it was really quick. As the words escaped my mouth to the rythym of the music I focused on my girl who had a massive smile on her face.

 

We concluded our song standing in our positions with an L made from our fingers in front of us. "I think we can top that!" Chaerin smirked getting up.

"Dae! You boys go sit down!" Bom agreed.

"Put How Come on!" Chaerin asked Minji.

"Dae! I like this song!" Dara smiled picking up the microphones. She carefully handed the others a microphone and the song came on.

 

She led the harmony, the others backing her soft voice up. I had to admit they were giving Brown Eyed Girls a run for their money. Minji was acting in Gain's place whilst Bom sang for JeA, obviously Chaerin was rapping instead of Miryo and Dara was covering for Narsha. We all swayed to the upbeat song watching the trainee's having fun. I felt myself smile automatically watching her smile so widely and make silly faces. "Way to give it away." I heard Seungri whisper in my ear. I shrugged him off and continued to watch Dara perform.

 

(Dara POV)

"Eojjeoda!" I smiled finishing the son with my group mates. We all looked at each other and smiled highfiving each other. Youngbae started clapping. "I have to say you did well!" Jiyong praised us.

"Dae! BEG have some competition!" Daesung nodded.

I felt really pleased and proud of myself recieving such compliments off the seniors. Thanking them we all bowed unble to keep the smiles off our faces. Brown Eyed Girls would be fierce competition if we ever got to their standard, Girls Generation were another rival too so if we were able to surpass those two groups I'd be even happier!

"Lets do some solos! Me first!" Seungri hopped up and jabbed at the machine to produce a song. We all turned to be greeted by the familiar song of his fellow band member Taeyang. His eyes looked straight at Chaerin as he started Only Look At Me. Parodying the dance, Chaerin couldn't keep her eyes off of him, a smile had appeared on their faces. I guess we could've taken it as his confession. I purposely elbowed the girl gently who looked at her feet whilst blushing. When he finished Chaerin laughed turning to face me.

 

I smiled at her too. Glad that the two were finally getting closer to admitting their feelings. We all clapped for the male maknae before Bom sprung up from her chair, grabbing Seungri's mic. We all looked on to the eldest who was tapping away trying to choose before finally choosing a Lee Hyori song. Keeping up with the song she jumped around as if she was a bunny which contrasted from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter