Fire (Street)

Broken Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Dara POV)

We arrived together at the shooting place. We were planning on shooting our street version of Fire today, tomorrow we would hopefully shoot our space version after some rest. After greeting the staff we made our way to Seo Hyun-seung the director of both videos. "Anneyonghaseyo!" We greeted him smiling. He looked really tired as he had been organising the sets for the video since 6 in the morning which was two hours ago, we had recently gotten up after our spray tans yesterday. Due to tanning machines having strong UV rays towards you I didn't want to use them so like the other I spray tanned. I learnt this at school and I'm actually really good at Physics and Maths.

 

"Oh Anneyonghaseyo, Sandara-sshi, Chaerin-shhi, Bom-sshi Minji-sshi." He greeted us bowing to each one of us we bowed back. "Arraso you're all here so we're going to get you all into make up and your outfits that Seungho picked out for you." He told us directing us where to go. We quickly went to change into our outfits which were yet again weird but they were funky. Seungho explained to us he was lucky to get us some of the designer's Jeremy Scott I think it was clothing since it still hadn't been released.

 

Make up artists gathered around us trying to get us done as quickly as they could to start shooting. I have to say we looked more badass then when we did Lollipop and I preferred it, I hate girly things. "Woah! Omo! Is that actually a Rolls Royce?!" Chaerin gushed seeing the white car.

They all rushed to see the car, I chuckled seeing their immaturity coming from an expensive car. "You have no idea how much it cost to get the specially made hood ornament." I heard someones familiar voice chuckle. I turned around to see the big man himself.

"Why is it's wheel the at the wrong side?" Minji asked. "Oh sajangnim!" She gasped bowing to him. The others turned their attention to the man next to them. "Anneyonghaseyo Sajangnim!" Chaerin and Bom bowed to him.

"Anneyon, Bom, CL, Minzy." He smiled. We had picked out our stage names I chose a special name which would become even more special. "It's a british car so why not make it actually come from England." He smirked answering Minji's question.

"Omo! Sajangnim! Kamsahmida!" CL smiled at the president.

"Dae, it must've been expensive!" Bom pitched in.

"Let's not worry about that now!" He protested. "Lets get your filming done! We've invited BIGBANG round we asked them to cameo!" He smiled before turning round to me and winking.

 

"Ah! Hyun-Suk-ahh!" We heard our director come forward. "Glad you could make it please come sit down!" He beckoned Him before focussing his attention on us. He explained to us what was going on, to avoid any accidents I would be acting as if I was driving but the car was being controlled by some tracks underneath it. Bom and Minji were at the back, Chaerin was next to me in what was a british passenger seat. As the wall we were behind moved up the car drove forward and stopped making us get out we acted like we were having fun getting together as me and Chaerin out our arms around each other. We went all over as Chaerin beckoned the camera before we launched into the choreagraphy, miming the words and getting into porsitions it was quite tiring. We went through the whole song before being showed the footage and being directed again with some robot like moves during the second chorus.

 

The acting we had to do for this was so different to acting I've done before. We had to break the forth wall miming and making expressions at the camera to me it felt a bit unnatural but it seemed fun actually. I felt like I was popular, having fun dancing. After reviewing the long footage we had we decided we were satisfied with it so what was left were our solos scenes. The great thing about this was that we didn't have to change clothes which I was quite pleased with. We broke off for lunch as He left. He seemed pleased that our filming was going well which made me quite proud since this was us on our own showing that BIGBANG were the silly ones.

 

"Finally some food!" Bom smiled as she sank into a chair.

"Remember our diets!" Minji reminded the elder as we all sat down.

"We get to sit down!" I relaxed.

"Girls, we did well! Consider this a meal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter