Lollipop!

Broken Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Dara POV)

“Why did we need to get up so early?” Minji whined as I laid my head on Bom’s shoulder.

“Seungho Oppa said we needed to be early to try and get as much filmed as we could today! He also said that it may take a while to get into our outfits and hair.” Chaerin explained in response to Minji.

 

It was five in the morning and we were on our way to the filming studio to make the music video for Lollipop. I’ve had to take the past few days easily taking them very carefully with Seunghyun and Chaerin mothering me, I did hear on the news that while pregnant exercise is good!

 

“Did you see Seungho’s drawings! They’re out of this world it that crazy!” Bom commented.

“Let’s hope it isn’t something skin tight or revealing.” I commented rubbing my eyes.

“That is true!” Minji agreed with the other two nodding their heads.

“Bom stay like this you’re gonna be my pillow for now.” I said groggily.

“You didn’t sleep last night?” Bom asked me in shock.

“Ne, poor dog poop. He had his first broken heart yesterday night and I stayed with him comforting him.” I told them all.

 

Hye-kyeong was my Sang-Hyun’s first love he had to break up with her due to him entering the music industry. He was crushed to break up with her, she was shocked and angry at him but it wasn’t his fault. He mentioned her saying that she was going to join music to be able to see him.

 

We left the van and greeted the people who were already there, then like a tornado we were whisked away to the make-up and dressing rooms. We were given our colourful outfits to change into them. I looked at my weird outfit, purple leggings with orange shorts and a spotty dress. I do question Seungho’s fashion taste but I know we will look good since he helps us lots.

“I’ve gone to the 80’s and back!” Chaerin joked as we all looked at her outfit.

“I feel girly! I kinda like it!” Bom smiled.

“This blowy bit here makes me feel and look fatter!” I commented to my fellow members.

“Well at least you don’t have these stringy things on your shoes!” Minji pointed out.

“Don’t worry I’m sure you can pull it off!” Seungho comforted us and we took to our seats for hair and make up.

 

My new stylist came to me. “I will do your hair first because it will be easier to do your make up afterwards.” She smiled and described the process she would be doing.

 

I relaxed with a cup of hot chocolate before feeling my hair being pulled and combed through. It seemed like forever before she was finished. “What do you think?!” She politely asked me.

“It’s different!” I smiled.

“I’m glad you like it! Seungho decided that you should have it, I must say that it does suit you!” She went on as she applied my make up.

 

We all stood back looking into the floor length mirror. “How stupid do we look?” I asked us. We all managed a giggle.

“On a scale of 1 to 10?” I heard a familiar deep voice respond.

 

I stifled a laugh turning around to face my love. “Hmm funny.” I rolled my eyes.

“He looks good Unnie, go get him!” Chaerin joked whispering into my ear and giving me a little shove.

 

Seunghyun stood out from the rest with his bright yellow suit which somehow suited him, the glasses looked amazing on him. The rest of his group then showed up. “What are you guy’s even wearing?! A pink boiling suit seriously Jiyong?!” Bom questioned.

“And those blue tights?” Jiyong asked her.

“And Seungri’s cape jacket thing?” Chaerin joined in with the teasing.

“And the vintage leggings?” Seungri teased Chaerin.

“Taeyang oppa! Your outfit must be the most casual here.” Minji pitched in.

The rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter