Adding Gas to Fire

Broken Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Daras POV)

Taking a deep breath, I adjusted the headphones and put them on my head. I looked at Teddy and saw him preparing for my recording. We were recording for our debut song, Fire. I replayed my lyrics in my head to remind myself of them.
"Hey you, yeah you in the booth, you cozy in there?" Teddy asked me snapping me out of whatever state I was in.
"Dae." I smiled back to the producer.
"Don't worry if you're not satisfied with it we can always redo it." He reassured me.

 

I nodded in response before putting a thumbs up to him. The next thing I heard was the music and Boms familiar voice singing "eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh"
I prepared myself to sing my parts, "2NE1! (eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh)You gotta ring the alarm! (eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh) We're 2NE1!   (eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh) Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey!"

The music cut off. I looked up from my microphone and saw Teddy doing something with the computer, "Sandara, take a listen to this" He told me through my headphones where I heard the intro of the song. It sounded amazing, it felt complete. 

 

I smiled at Teddy again and gave him another thumbs up. "You ready for the next part?" He asked me to which I nodded and the music started. I got ready to sing again, " You got the fire naui gaseumeun kkung kkung kkung, you gotta drop it like it’s hot jigeum meomchuryeo hajima Ooh, the fire nae meoriseukeun kkung kung kkung, I gotta drop it like it’s hot meomchuryeo hajima Hey!"

 

As the song progressed I waited until it was my turn. We decided to reuse some pieces of the intro for the bridge before my last part. I waited for my cue to start and when I got it I went full out, " Meoriga chalrang chalrang chalrang chalrang daedoreuk, Eongdeongil salrang salrang salrang salrang heundeulo, Meoriga chalrang chalrang chalrang chalrang daedoreuk, Eongdeongil salrang salrang salrang salrang heundeulo"

 

After finishing that first bit I exited the booth to sit with Teddy and my members as we heard the song. "Bom, you went a bit off on your second verse. Minji your problem is the english prononciation of tonight you've got to flow it make sure it follows the beat. Chaerin you said a mi too many in the first chorus and Sandara you  were a note higher for your first full paragraph but it's progress, you're doing really well so far!" He pointed out.

 

We all practiced a little bit before rerecording. But before Bom stepped foot into the recording booth the studios door opened wide and he walked in. 

 

"Sajangnim!" We greeted the CEO bowing showing our respect. "I just came to see how recording was doing and how we're getting on." He told us. " I asked BIGBANG to come in too so expect them too, carry on." He said before leaving us. 

"Why is he so scary?" Minji said. "My hair always stands up on point it's really weird." She told us.
"He just wants you to know he's in charge, that's all really." Teddy laughed.
"Very funny, I swear he'll give me a heart attack soon!" Minji predicted.
"Don't say such things, they could come true!" Bom warned Minji.
"Stop you're worrying unnie! Minji will be fine!" Chaerin reassured the eldest.
"I'm surrounded by pabos." I giggled whilst pinching the bridge of my nose.  
"and more pabos!" A familiar deep voice shouted whilst opening the door making us jump. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter