Jackson

To Be A Badass

Chapter 8: Jackson

                                              W7m0ditrAKWo3ZL5O0-TjAynAVrWL52nMGaJOG6O

Oh lord, help me now! What if my brother finds out I’m in here! Or something worse can happen...

who’s the guy out in the balcony?

 

-------

Okay...there’s no need to panic. Maybe the guy is actually a nice young man...who might yell at me for locking the door...and we’ll be stuck in here forever...what’s the worst thing that could happen?

And oh who am I kidding, I JUST GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!

 

*Beep-beep*

A text message from Nichkhun popped up onto my lockscreen. I can hear the man shifting outside.

My eyes widened as I could feel my heart pumping out of nervousness. Hide! I need to hide!

 

I curled into a ball right next to the bed. He won’t find me here...I hope.

“I can see you.” I heard him say. This husky voice sounds like it belongs to a mature man, yet it also seemed familiar. Oh lord, help me now! I just hope he’s not one of those old and disgusting men who tries to seduce women out in the streets.

I slowly rise my head, and our eyes met. I noticed he was wearing earrings. Eww..so not my type. He was wearing shades, a beanie, a black hoodie, and sweats.

 

“Checking me out?” he raised his brows.

“N-no,” I jumped. He leaned in closer, placing his hand on the bed.

I turned away, “G-get lost. I’ll call the cops on you.” I couldn’t see his eyes, but I can tell he was analyzing my face.

“Ahh, you’re that one girl they always talk about.” he calmly said.

“Who? What?”

“The guys. They talk about you all the time. Anyway-”

“Who are you? And what are you talking about?” I asked, confused.

 

He took off his shades, “I’m Jackson.” Ahh, that one douchebag. I remember this guy. “Now if you excuse me, I’m off to get a drink.” he held the doorknob. He didn’t even bother to answer my other question.

“Umm..the door’s sorta-”

“What the hell!? Is it locked?” he furiously kicked the door, then pointed at me. “You locked it, didn’t you?”

“I-I...well, sorta...but I didn’t meant to…” I spoke quietly, knowing that he’ll burst into flames. He threw his beanie and crunched his hair with his fists in anger.

“I propped the door open for a reason! You shoulda known when you came in!” he yelled at the top of his voice, causing me to flinch.

“I said I didn’t mean to!” I yelled back.

He sat on the bed and heaved a sigh. I closed the windows since it was getting chilly.

 

“Hyung,” someone from the other side of the door called. The knob rattled and the door eventually opened.

Bambam appeared. *GASP* “Rae Mi!” He ran to give me a huge hug. “What are you doing here?”

“I came to get my phone. I left it here yesterday.” I said.

“Tsk, lies.” Jackson rolled his eyes and left the room.

 

I swear, his face will just keep bothering me little by little. If he creates one more step towards my anger meter, it will definitely explode.