Youngjae, Jr, & Jb

To Be A Badass

Chapter 7: Youngjae, Jr, and Jb

                                                         large.jpg


 

It’s just another day of boring old school, and I miss my phone so much. It’s been like, what...1 day? I want my phone back so bad! I miss it so much! I just have to plan to go back to the nightclub. But who will go with me?

I heaved a sigh as I walked away from my new school.

 

“Rae Mi!” Yugyeom called, from behind.

“Oh, hi!” I wave and smile.

“I wanna introduce you to my other friends!” he yelled and sped right up to me.

Once he reached his destination, he bent down and placed both of his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath. I tried not to laugh, but I couldn’t hold it in. He was still panting like a puppy.

Yugyeom was still in his funny position. He turned back and shouted “Come over here, guys!”

“Yah, why are you twerking in front of a girl?” one of the guys called out.

“Ouhh..get some Yugyeom!” a guy with smooth, nice black hair laughed. The remaining guy just laughed so hard, it looked like he was having a hard time walking.

 

Yugyeom, embarrassedly stood up and scratched his head with a small grin. I couldn’t help but laugh.  

By the time the group of boys came, one of them spoke, “Now why did you call us here, Yugie”

“Rae Mi, this is Jb.” Yugyeom pointed to a guy with charming squinty eyes. “And this guy is Youngjae. He’s really good at singing.”

My eyes rounded in shock.

“And he’s Jr,” he presented the last guy with his arms. Jr stepped closer to me, took my hand, and gave it a sweet kiss.

“Aye, she’s a girl. Give her respect.” Jb said.

“I am. What do you think I’m doing?” Jr smiled, “I’m Jr, what’s your name?”

Youngjae nudged him. “Why are you wasting your time flirting? We needa go home!”

He grabbed Jr’s ear and headed walking.

 

“Ow, Ow, OW! Yah!” Jr tried to take off Youngjae’s arm off him, but Youngjae had a pretty good grip.

We watched the guys in the distance ‘Call me’ Jr mouthed.

“These guys are too funny.” I giggled.

“Nah, they’re something else.” Jb replied, “I heard you live near us, wanna come?”

I just remembered I needed to get my phone back.

“Uh, I need to go somewhere. Sorry guys.”

Yugyeom asked, “Do you need someone to come with you? I mean, it’s getting late and all. Since you know me way better than Jb, I’ll go with you. Is that okay with you?”

“Thanks for caring about me, but it’s fine. I can go by myself.” I replied.

“Give me a call if something happens alright?” he takes out a small piece of paper from his backpack and wrote his number down.

“Thanks,” I responded. If only I can find my phone, I’ll be able to call.

 

I sneaked to the back door of the nightclub. I just hope none of my brother’s friends are here.

I cracked the door open, and soon enough, I was finally inside. Yassss mission accomplished. 😊

Now, to get to the room. I climbed upstairs and tried to remember which room I went to. Ugh, why does this nightclub have to look like an abandoned hotel? My brother is certainly not doing a good job at taking care of it.

 

I think I finally found it! The door was cracked open. You can see light glowing through. I hope no one’s in here. I peeked through the opening as I slowly pushed the door.

The place was pure emptiness with no one here! YES!

I crept in as careful as I could. Ahead of me, I saw large opened doors with flowing curtains. The soft wind swayed in the room as it closed the door behind me with force. Oh . I hope no one heard that.

I quickly went to check near the opened doors, only to see that the doors led to a balcony. I caught a glimpse of a man sitting on a stool, looking at the night sky. And that’s when I realized, I needed to hurry up and get the heck outta here.

 

After searching everywhere, I saw my phone under the bed.

‘My baby, I miss you sooo much!’ I thought, as I grabbed it and checked to see if it was okay. Whew, now that this was over, it’s time to go home. I held the doorknob, expecting it to open wide. But it’s stuck. Stuck. I tried forcing it to open. Twisting, pulling, jerking. It just wouldn’t budge. Then I remembered, the wind. The wind blew it shut!

Oh lord, help me now! What if my brother finds out I’m in here! Or something worse can happen...who’s the guy out in the balcony?