Fragile and Crazy

To Be A Badass

Chapter 3: Fragile and Crazy

 

Is it possible for a fragile person to forget everything that happened? And even if those things are in the past, they leaves scars. Sensitive, painful, deeply engraved scars. Nothing can fix it, and they say that it takes time to get over someone. It probably does, but I don’t think anything will change the way I feel towards him.  I’m starting to lose hope.

 

Tomorrow is Taecyeon’s birthday. Should I get him a gift? Or should I not? Well, I’m pretty bad at giving gifts for guys, since I don’t really know what they like. We’re all planning to throw a surprise party. Taecyeon doesn’t suspect a thing, since he and his girlfriend left early yesterday. Junsu came up with a whole list of things to buy.

“Are you sure we need all this?” Wooyoung questions him with his eyes wide open.

“Yeah!” Junsu beamed. Wooyoung gave him a glare, then glanced at the list.

He shook his head, “Chips? And a whole supply of junk food? Really Junsu? We don’t need this.”

Junsu stood with his mouth zipped, then murmured, “...but I need it..”

I smiled at the way he seemed like a child. Wooyoung gave in and gave Junsu his credit card.

“Don’t spend it on anything stupid.” Wooyoung laughed.

“Alright!” Junsu happily sang. “Rae Mi, come with me!”

 

I smiled, but thought about the only thing that bothered me ever since I moved here.

All of the things I have with me: my school bag, uniform, and tennis shoes. (Yes, I slept with my school uniform on.) My belongings are left at home. Or should I call it, my old home. Well, at least the guys let me have my own room here. It used to be Nichkhun's but he’s generous enough to move out and share a room with Junho.

 

“You can’t go,” Wooyoung told me. My feelings drained out.

“Sorry,” I mumbled to Junsu.

He made a sad face, patted my head, and leaned down to whisper, “He . I’ll buy you some ice cream though.” I nodded, grinning happily.

 

I went outside to watch Junsu drive out of the neighborhood and onto the road. The weather looked so peaceful. I felt like walking around and smelling the fresh air of winter morning. It is quite breezy and chilly, but other than that, this season is breathtaking.

“Hey,” a voice spoke right beside me. I turned and it was that familiar guy I saw yesterday. I noticed that he changed the middle parts of his hair from blonde to pink.

“Bambam!” I smiled.

“I’m glad you remembered my name!” he said, “Well, that’s not my actual name, but it’s easier to memorize it than Kunpimook Bhuwakul.”

I was confused.

“Oh, that was my real name. I forgot to mention that I’m actually Thai. People just call me Bambam.” he grinned.

“Cool,” I replied, “I like your hair!”

“Thanks! So are you headed to school?”

I hesitated. “Um, I just moved here yesterday, and I’m not starting school until I get registered.”

 

“Bambam!” a familiar voice called.

“Aye, what up Jackson?” Bambam replied, holding his hand up for a high five.

Wait, Jackson? That guy from yesterday?

I noticed Jackson eyeing me from my uniform to my shoes.

“Uh, I’m sorry, but are you colorblind?” he asked.

“Excuse me?” I spat out without thinking; my eyebrows are raised.

“You’re wearing navy blue. Our school color is yellow.” he emphasised the word “yellow” as he gave me one last look and sped away. Bambam, who was beside me stood innocently throughout the whole scene.

“I’m sorry, he’s a little cranky during mornings.” Bambam scratched his head.

“It’s fine.” I assured him. “I’ll just get used to his attitude, I guess.” I roll my eyes.

It seemed like I was becoming rude, since I can sense that Bambam had no other response. “I um..I gotta head back. See ya.” I smiled at him like nothing happened.

 

After saying bye to Bambam, I didn’t dare to look back. Too embarrassed to confront about the ill-mannered person I was a while ago, I walked to my room quickly and what the heck was I thinking? Saying those things without thinking? This is so unlike me. Have I become crazy? Well, no! I don’t know!?

When someone makes you irritated, then you have the right to feel angry, correct?

Ugh, that Jackson dude. Who does he think he is?

I should get my mind off of this.

 

Just when I was making a fuss about my thoughts, I heard Taecyeon’s girlfriend, Mi Young, in the living room.

“Tomorrow is Taecyeon’s birthday.” she said. “I was thinking if we could celebrate it at 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm at the beach, if that’s fine with you guys.”

“Sure,” I caught a glimpse of Wooyoung’s voice.

“Oh, one more thing,” Mi Young said, “Since he’s turning 21, I need someone to lure him into the nightclub, so we can surprise him.”

“That’s a great idea!” Junho exclaimed.

“Yeah!” Nichkhun yelled.

Meanwhile, I couldn’t help but think how adorable Mi Young was, as she had this all planned out for her loved one. At the same time, I felt a bit of pain. Taecyeon isn’t mine. He never was, and he never will be. I should keep my head up, and not look back. Leave everything behind. I hope I won’t become a psychotic person that is still head over heels for him. Being heartbroken .




 

Author's Note: Hi everyone! Hope you liked it! I'll be updating again! <3 Leave comments below please! Don't forget to subscribe! :)