Bambam, Yugyeom, & Mark

To Be A Badass

Chapter 6: Bambam, Yugyeom, & Mark

 

                                                                        85936002.jpg

 

 

 

“Rae Mi!” I felt the blanket dragging off of my body. I trembled as the cold air surrounded me. “Get up! You’re already late!”

Late? I sat up and rubbed my eyes. “For what?”

“School, silly.” Mi Young smiled. “Here’s your morning tea. Oh, and I made you some breakfast. Here’s your outfit! Hurry!”

Why??? I wanna sleep longer.

I guess I should’ve listened to Wooyoung yesterday when he told me to go home immediately, but no~ I insisted on going to their workplace.

Just then, I realized I left my phone at the bar yesterday.

 

-------

I adjusted my yellow skirt and mentally told myself that everything will be alright. Taking a last deep breath before entering my first class of the day, I placed my hand over the doorknob.

“Move, will ya?” I heard a girly, but forceful squeal.

I stepped aside to let the rude blond pass me by. Her face was caked with make up, false lashes, and contact lenses. She wasn’t wearing her school uniform; instead, she had a blouse that showed her s. Why is she here anyway? Whatever, she gave an attitude. Hmph, why should I care?

 

“Rae Mi?” Bambam had a shocked face. “Come over here!”

I motioned towards them as he patted his hand onto an empty seat next to his.

“How come I see you everywhere?” he laughed. “Anyway, welcome to Sejong High.”

I smiled happily at the thought that he is welcoming me. Although, I don’t know how he can manage to wake up this early to attend school. After all, we saw each other yesterday night. “Thanks.” I smiled.

 

“Hey, who’s this fine lady you got there?” a guy with spiked ash brown hair placed his arm around me.

“Mark! Get your hands off her!” Bambam yelled.

“You got some good taste, Bambam.” Mark analyzed me from head to toe. I felt really uncomfortable, but I couldn’t do anything, so I froze.

“Hey! She’s just a new one here! I’m helping her get used to the environment! Douche!” Bambam slapped the back of Mark’s head.

“Oww! You need to stop that! You freakin-”

 

“Quiet down, class!” the professor walked in as he cut off Mark’s complaint. He was holding a stack of papers and handed one to each student as he walked down the aisle.

“Hey, Yugyeom~” Bambam whispered. “Meet Rae Mi! She’s pretty awesome!”

“Shhhh!!!” the class sent annoyed looks toward Bambam, but he didn’t seem to care.

“Hi!” Yugyeom semi-whispered excitedly.

“Yugyeom’s the smart one in the crew. Bambam’s the cute one. And as for me...I’m single.” Mark winked at me.

“Shhhhh!!!” the class shushed once again. Mark raised his hands as if he were trying to calm them down.

The class I had was boring. Surprisingly, I had Yugyeom in most of my classes. He’s a freshman, but he’s stupendously smart, so he’s taking the high courses.

 

After what seemed like forever, the time has finally come to go home. I walked on the path to the apartments. Yugyeom, Bambam, and Mark ran up to me and said they would walk me home since they lived near me anyway. I’m just glad I’ve met nice people like these guys. This school is for sure better than my last one.