Do you Believe me or not ?

SUMMER TEARS

Hyun Joong's POV 

After waiting for god only knows long I decided that I couldn't stand the wait anymore.  What if Saengie had done something really wrong and bad. No no no he can't do that to me to his friends. Without being able to wait a minute longer I hit the door with my shoulder and the door burst open. What I saw will stay with me for the rest of my life. Saengie was sitting next to the bathtub wearing his trousers and he was soaked. His hair were wet and his eyes red with tears. 

                                                             What are you doing ? Please put that thing away Hyun joong said.

                                                             No I don't want to. Please leave me alone Saengie said.

                                                             Honey explain to me what happened so I can fix this so I can fix US Hyun Joong said 

                                                              You can't fix this...... what I saw I can never forget Saengie said 

                                                                What did you see? Tell  me Hyun Joong said 

                                                                 You hugged her and she said that she loved you. Saengie said and he kept pressing the knife deeper.

                                                      Let me explain. It was a misunderstanding. I went to her house to confront her about some things that I've heard. Hyun joong said 

                                                      She was in your arms and she said that she. Please don't do this to me not again. Saengie cried and held his head                                                                         with both hands. Then he looked me in the eyes and said something that broke my heart in million pieces.

                                                     I know that you can live in a world without me but I can't live in a world without you , I know you feel pity and guilty but you don't                                                              have to, I  tried the first time and it almost killed me Saengie said  and then brought the blade to his wrist and started cutting his                                                            flesh making a new  line next to the one that kept dripping blood.

I could see it in his eyes that he didn't believe me. Then I stood up and run to the kitchen and without a second thought  i opened the drawer with the silverware and took a knife. Then I went back to the bathroom and sat next to Saengie. I pressed the blade to my own wrist and started cutting my  skin.

                                           How can you say that I don't love you ? You my reason for living. Every time that I would close my eyes, I would think of your smile. You                                                think that I can live in a worldwithout you?  You think that it's possible for me after tasting your lips?  Feeling your touch and listening to                                              your heartbeat ? I won't lose you again for a misunderstanding I refuse to let that happen again. You say that you love me but you won't                                              believe me when I say the same?  I know that I have hurt you and caused you a lot of pain. But believe when I say that I LOVE YOU AND                                              ONLY YOU!!!!!!!!!!I let another person come between us and I won't allow the same thing to happen twice. So if you can forgive me then I                                               promise that you will never doubt my feelings again and if I have to follow you anywhere then so be it. Hyun joong said and pressed                                                     the blade deeper.

                                             NO NO NO you can't do that,  you can't get hurt Saengie screamed and reached to pull Hyun Joong's knife away. 

                                              Do you believe me when I say that I LOVE YOU? Hyun Joong said holding Saengie'shand with the knife 

                                              But I saw ..........  Saengie said and Hyun Joong held Saengie's hand tighter

                                              I'll listen to you that's the only promise I can give you Saengie said 

 

 

 

 

I want to dedicate this chapter to LovelyYs! !!!!!!!!!!💚💚💚💚💚 Truly thank you for the love and support.  Kisses