Shining

SUMMER TEARS

Kyu's POV 

I kept banging my hands on the door but Saengie  wouldn't answer. I was worried to death because it seemed like he had given up on life. What the he'll had happened ? Everything was fine till he decided to go for a walk. Where the he'll is Hyun Joong?  I'm gonna kill him even if it's the last thing that i'll ever do.

                            Saengie  OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE !!!! I'M REALLY WORRIED  said Kyu 

                            ....................... (no answer)

                            YunHo where is Hyun Joong?  Why isn't he still here ? Kyu said 

                             He's probably coming we just called him YunHo said 

                              We'll call him or Jae and tell the to come sooner cause if something happens to my friend i'll kill them. Kyu screamed 

 

YunHo's  POV 

I kept calling Hyun Joong  but he wouldn't pick it up. Then I tried to reach Jae and finally the call went through.

                             Jae where the hell is Hyun Joong the situation here is really bad. YunHo said 

                              I was waiting for him outside Tiffany's house. I saw picking up his phone and he started running. What is going on ? Jae asked 

                              What are both of you doing ? Are you crazy ? Did you happen to see Saengie there ? YunHo asked 

                             I was on my phone the whole time. I didn't see anything . Why ? Nobody is supposed to know about this. Jae said 

                        We'll somebody obviously does and that somebody has locked himself in the bathroom holding a knife!!!!!! YunHo screamed and hang up 

 

Hyun Joong's POV 

I kept running and running cause it was the only thing I could do my mind was blank and my heart was beating so fast. How could everything become so messed up. No no no I can't lose Saengie  not again . This has to be a bad dream...... a nightmare.  Why is everything against us? By the time I reached the house I was out of breath. I went through the door and Kyu was banging the toilet door and YunHo was pacing outside. As soon as I reached their side YunHo punched me. I stumbled from the shock. 

                                  Make this right or I don't know what will happen YunHo threatened 

                                  What did you do again please fix this. I don't know what's happening inside I'm really scared Kyu said 

                                   Saengie please open the door!!!!!!  What is going on ? Please talk to me Hyun Joong said 

                                   ........................................... (no answer )

                                  Saengie I need to know what happened so I can fix this. So I can fix US. Hyun joong said thumping his head on the door 

 Young Saeng's POV 

 

I felt nothing ...... it's really fascinating how the mind works sometimes. It was as if I had pressed pause and the time had stopped. No pain .... nothing .... just me lest alone feeling empty. I seemed to focus on every little detail the eyes looking back at me in the mirror seemed confused and I could see pain in them PAIN PAIN PAIN. Why ? Why is that person hurting ? Did something bad happen ? I kept hearing noises from really far away but I could really focus on them the person in the mirror was hurting really bad. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm '" Are those tears?  '' I asked "Why are you crying ? "" I asked again but he wouldn't answer me. I tried to his cheek with my left hand but he flinched away. ""What happened to you ?"" I asked "Did your precious one broke you too ? "" I said " There has to be something something really wrong with us. We are not  good enough. How about we clean ourselves ? Yeah that's right we are dirty we have to clean ourselves. I was searching for somthing to clean mysellf and saw the bathtub. I took everything off and went inside. Mmmmmmmmmmmm the water cold my feet are numb but it feels comforting. My hair I have to wash my hair. I close my eyes probably for a few minutes and let the water wash away everything but I really disturbing image comes to my mind. I see this boy with the bring beautiful mature eyes and lips looking at me smiling a smile back and try to reach him but his angelic smile suddenly turns ironic and evil. I immediately open my eyes. Ohhhhh it was nothing but that boy had such beautiful eyes I want to see them again for one last time. I close the water and try to get out of the bathtub but I fell down . It's probably because I can't feel my legs . When I tried to stand up I saw with the corner of my eye something shiny. Light !!!!!!!! I touched the shiny object. Ahhhhhh it's cold and bright. I studied the object and brought it closer to my skin. I pressed the object to my wrist and magically  I didn't feel anything. Ahhhhhh that's so comforting. I added more pressure and red liquid started dripping from my wrist on the floor and suddenly I heard a loud BANG. I raised my hear and saw five people standing at the door.

 

 

 

I'm really really sorry to those who like this story and kept waiting. My only excuse is that life happens sometimes.