The Mask

SUMMER TEARS

Hyun Joong's POV

     I was looking at Tiffany's face and tried to imagine her being the person that i heard Jae and YunHo describe and it simply seems impossible. I trusted her and i've known her for so many years it can't be all lies. Her caring, understanding and supporting side can't be an act, can it ?? If i accept that is like accepting that i've never known her true face. I was too consumed by my thoughts that i had forgotten that she actually in front of me.

 

Hyun Joong ???? Hyun Joong ??? Is everything okay ?? she asked.

No!! not exactly. I'd like to ask you something and i want you to answer me truthfully i said looking at her eyes.

Yes of course !!!!  You can always trust me she said with a gentle smile. 

Have you ever lied to me ? i asked and for a moment she stood still but answered.

NO NEVER !!!!  Why ??? Did somebody told you something ?? she asked anxiously.

Yes they told me everything i said and she stumbled to the sofa. 

What are you talking about i don't understand. Who told you what ??? Did i ever do anything wrong to you Joongie she said and her eyes were teary and i suddenly felt guilty because i didn't clear things up with her and moved on with Saengie she didn't deserve that.

I've heard a story and i want you to tell me the truth. No no no !!!!! I demand the truth because i'm about to crazy here and you can't be that person that they described i said trying to sort things out in my head at the same time.

Of course i'll answer every question you have she said and stood up to touch my face.

The first time that i rejected you, did you or did you not see  Saengie at my place ??? asked with ice cold voice 

WHAT ????? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID ????  she asked me and she started crying and to the door and opened it.

If came at my place to insult me like that go out !!!!!! Leave right now !!!she said and kept crying

I'm not leaving and  i want you to give me an answer i said  and she went past me  but i grabbed her hand and turned my back towards the door.

I'm tired of playing your and your friends games when i did nothing wrong but love you and give you my everything  !!!! she said and i new wave of tears came but she didn't look me in the eyes.

What games are you talking about ??? i asked.

I'll answer me that question only if you tell me who told you those things she demanded.

Fine it was Jae and YunHo. Now tell me what games ??? i  asked and started to get irritated what the hell is going on here.

Ha ha ha she laughed but the was nothing funny in her laughter.

And you can't imagine why all of these are lies ????? Really Joongie ???? Maybe you didn't know and i'm surprised that you never noticed but Jae never really liked me. When you would leave us alone he would always be insilting and cold toward me because he obviously thought that i wasn't good enough for you he liked Young Saeng more than me but i put up with him because of YOU!!!!! even when there times that i wanted to make you choose i didn't because he is your friend and i didn't say anything to you because i didn't want you to fight because of me. As for the second person do i really have to give you an explanation ????? He is Saengie's friend of course he would make me the bad person but did he tell you what he did in order to make me break up with you ??? she said taking deep breaths now. My head was spinning like crazy what is all of these??

What did he do ?? i asked.

He brought me some pictures with you and Saengie sleeping together. CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE HOW I FELT WHEN I SAW THAT ??? she said raising her voice.

What ?? what are you talking about ??? i said  shocked.

Exactly what you heard. He brought some pictures here with the two of you sleeping together but i never believed any of these because i trust you and i love and i know that you would never do anything like that to me she said looking me in the eyes.

You have to believe me that i know nothing about these photos i said and she wasn't looking at me now she looked behind me and she seemed to be thinking what i told and the next moment she dropped he towel , hugged me and said 

I know i love you !!!!!!!! before i could even react she closed her hands behind my neck and tried to kiss you but i turned my head on time and she kissed my cheek.

What are you doing Tiffany stop this. I came here to talk to you about something important i said unlocking her hands and picking the towel from the floor and then heard a loud bang.

Did you hear that ??? i asked

I left the windows open upstairs it's nothing she said 

Well so to make things clear you didn't see Saengie that night at my place and you know nothing about the message that was sent to him telling him to come sooner than planned at my place right???? i asked she took my hand and made me sit at the sofa next to her.

You keep doubting my love and that hurts me deeply Joongie after telling what all of them did to me do you think that i saw Saengie that night kissed you on purpose while  i called him to come sooner at your place when did i even had the time to do all these things you can't be serious she said looking me straight in the eyes.

 

And at exactly that moment everything came to place. How can everything be a lie ???? How can a person act so perfectly well ??? How could i be so blind and never see behind her facade ?? She even accused  Jae, my best friend the person that i trust the most even with my life , for acting diffently infront of me and behind my back when is definitely not that kind of person. He doesn't behave like a spoiled person and never would.I was looking at her face now and couldn't help but thinking that behind this angelic face hides a hideous person that i don't want to know. How wrongwas i all this time??? She even cried !!! i feel disgusted. I disentangled my hands from her and stood up.

 

We are breaking up and i don't want to see your face ever againa i said with cold voice.

WHAT ????? What happened suddenly ??? she asked shocked

I never said that the person who sent the message to Saengie to come sooner at my place was you . The only personthat knows that should be me Jae and YunHo the people who framed you i said not even bothering to look at her anymore. 

NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!! !! it's not like thatJoongie let me explain please she said grabbing my hand and at that moment my phone vibrated at my pocked. 

Let go of me i don't want to hear anything that you have to sa. Every time you open your mouth a lie comes out i don't and will not believe o word you say i said firmly.

So what now i'm the bad person here???? When YOU ( point at HJ ) YOU betrayed me and slept with that ridiculous person when you were in a relationship with ME ??? she said and slapped me. My head snapped back and i don't think that i've looked at anotherperson with so much hatred before i  would have accpted anything she said about me but not Saengie and before  did something stupid at this worthless person my phone vibrated again and i took it out of my pocket to see who was calling but she grabbed my phone.

Look at me when we are talking not the phone !!! she said.

I know what did was not wrong for you but you caused all this pain YOU  and only YOU !!!! If you hadn't create all this mess for you own personl pleasure and satisfaction none of these would have happened i said and took my phone back.

You can't do this to me nooooooooo she said and tried to stop me from leaving.

We are over and i don't want to see your face or hear your voice ever again because you caused the worst pain i said and closed the door behind me.

 

After walking a few feet away i saw that the person that was calling me was Kyu and not once but 3 times one after the other. I called back and he picked up the phone as soon as it rang.

 

Kyu ??? Do you want something ???? i asked

Hyun Joong WHERE THE ARE YOU ???? GET YOUR OVER HERE. he screamed at me

Wow wow what is going on ??? I'm coming i said

It's Saengie he..... he.... he..... Kyu stuttered

HE WHAT ??? WHAT IS IT ?? i said

He is locked in the bathroom and he took a knife with me  PLEASE COME !!!!

WHAT ???? WHY ????? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ??

I don't know what happened. He went out and when he came back his expression was blank without emotions and he came in the kitchen and took a knife. I had no idea what he was doing and when i tried to stop him, he locked himself in the bathroom he said

!!!! i said and closed the phone

 

 

Omoooooooooo look what happened ?????? I hope that  this chapter was exciting !!!!!