Goodbye my friend

SUMMER TEARS

Young Saeng's POV
 

   I kept  having this feeling that something bad was going to happen. Hyun Joong kept acting weird and i don't like the possibility that he is keeping something from me. When we were having breakfast his mind kept wondering somewhere else. He can be regretting what happened right? What if when he sees Tiffany again he decides that he wants to be with her again that his feeling for her aren't  over? I don't think that i will be able to get over that. No no no i know that i wii not get through this not again because after having taste his lips and what happiness is by his side i can't live without his touch again. These are all just insecurities right ?
         

                Young Saeng stop being so stupid and negative i said to myself and went down stairs.
                Hi !! Kyu where are the others ? i asked .
                YunHo has to be somewhere here an i think Jae and Hyun Joong took the car. Probably they went to the store.Kyu said.
                I will go then for a walk i'm bored and i can't stay at home i said
 

    As i was walking around i kept thinking about Joongie's behavior why won't he tell me what;s bothering him ? I worry about the fact that he didn't seem keen on sharing his troubles when he says that i'm so important to him. I kept walking and walking and walking and hadn't realized that i had reached Tiffany's house probably because she plays a major role in this whole situation but what shocked me wasn't the fact that i had reached her house but that outside her house was Jae's car and if he is here then that means that Hyun Joong is here. Why they didn't say anything about coming here ? My heart was beating so fast that i felt a wave of dizziness. He wouldn't do that to me no no no he would leave me alone again he wouldn't lie to me. He loves me. 
    I went at the left side of the house to avoid the car because someone was in it. As i was coming closer to the window something deep inside me told not to look that this wasn't right that something bad will but i didn't listen to that instict and each step towards the windows seemed heavier and heavier. I finally reached the big open window and when i looked inside i wish i hadn't. Have you ever felt pain so deep in your heart that the only thing you could was keep experiencing your heart breaking? Have you ever felt like breathing just takes too much effort? That's exactly how i felt when i saw Tiffany in Hyun Joog's arm saying "I know i love you" i lost my balance and hit the floor but for i few minutes i just stayed there feelinng numb because my worst fears had come true. Because my reason for existance had betrayed me. I stood up and walked back to our house. Again i didn't realize how i managed to reach the house i was so numb and in whole distance between her house and ours i kept replaying the image of them at each others arm and like a broken record the word " i love you, i love you, i love you" 
      I went inside and kyu was cooking. He saw and was probably talking to me but i just could hear a thing. What had gotten my attention was something shiny on the counter. Light!!! When i reached the light i saw that it was knife. Something so sharp can shine so beautifully. I want everything to shine again. To be they way they were hours ago. I took the knife with me but i hand reached mine.


                 "Seangie what's wrong with you talk to me. Did something happen?" Kyu said to me and i swear that i heard something desperate in his voice. I would                           really miss Kyu. I reached his face with my other hand kissed him and said
                  "Goodbye my friend, i will really miss you"

 

 

Sorry for updating after a year but i finally got my BA degree and the final year was really difficult. Thank you for liking the story and reading it. Did you like thi chapter?