Ubearable Sadness

Do you Remember (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa... Oppa! No! OPPA!”

ShinHye woke up with a scream, she was covered in sweat. She stood up looking for someone, but no one was there.

“It was a dream...”

She told herself.

“Calm down, nothing will happen to him. Oppa is alright!”

She warned herself.

“He promised to come back, he promised he would come back!”

Her words were no help at all, she was shaking all over, her fear would not go away. She was unable to think, she felt like she wanted to go out, she needed some fresh air.

She changed her cloths and went out. 'Where to go? What to do?' where the only thoughts she had while her feet took her to the playground.

She looked around, it was just like that day. It was still dark and no one was around, her Oppa took her to this place, here at this place they made a promise. It was a very important promise. This promise made her strong and thanks to that she was able to live on.

 

 

We promise by the food we eat

We promise by the water we drink

We promise by the air we breath

We promise by the blood we share

We promise as Siblings

We promise to meet again

 

We will stay safe and sound

We will live our separate lives

We will be happy

We will never forget

We will meet again

 

We won't cause trouble

We won't get carried away

We won't get manipulated

We won't get hurt

We won't even die

 

Till the day this promise is fulfilled

We will live and we will meet again

 

We won't forget this day and this promise

Till the day me meet again.

We promise as Siblings.


 

At that time when her brother showed her this note she found it funny but since it sounded like a secret she agreed with it but now she is happy she read those line together with her brother on that day.

When they read these lines she had to smile and at the end her brother told her how hard it was to find the right word to write those lines so they both laughed while hugging each other. Soon the laughter changed to tears and they stood there hugging each other while crying for quite some time.

 

Thinking back it was a hard, sad but also a sweet moment, a moment she would never forget.

When they finally separated her Oppa whispered

“I will find you no matter where you are.”

in her ear. She looked in his eyes but she was not able to see anything since tears covered her sight

“No matter what happens I will wait for you, Oppa!”

Her voice was shaking her brother nod.

“I promise not even to die till I find you ShinHye.

No matter what happens, no matter where you are I will come and find you.

We will be able to live together once more, no matter what...”

He paused to get himself together.

“You, too. Don't get hurt, don't even die till I find you, okay...”

His voice gave up. He had no power to speak and his sister was the same, so she nod as an answer.

 

She had tears in her eyes while thinking back, she felt uneasy and was still not able to calm sown. Why was she so restless, after all they promised to meet again. So why?

Was her brother in pain? Was he hurt? Was he waiting for her to find him? Questions over questions, but no answer. Did something like that happened before... She thought about it? ... Yes it actually happened once before, but that time it was more intense. The pain she felt that time was stronger, so strong that she was not able to get out of bed, she refused and cried the whole time. It took nearly half a year for her to completely recover.

At the beginning she felt a strong pain in her chest, she was not able to speak her mind was blank, she was like a dead person but over the time the pain went away and left a sad feeling behind she would dream about her brother calling for help everyday.

 

Now she cried for no reason. The feeling got stronger, the sadness she felt was unbearable.

Would she stay in this condition for long? Would it be the same as that time? Would it disappear just as suddenly as it appeared?

But there was a difference in then and now, there was no pain, just this unbe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter