Pain

Do you Remember (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeremy lives his crazy normal live like he used to. He went to school, accompanied HyunJoong to photo shootings and had to endure his over protective attitude. He would occasionally take a rest while sitting with MiNam in the living room. Now he really felt like a part of this crazy family if you could call them a family.

 

One year has passed after he gave up his trips, he was fifteen and saw the worlds with completely other eyes. As an example he notices HyunJoong being intimidate with girls, something he has never noticed before. And MiNam always being late, especially the last few days and sometimes he would stay the night out, it was like he would hide a girl from them.

 

But still everything was like always till that thing happened.

 

It begun just like an ordinary day, he stand up early, took a bath and had his breakfast. He went to school, it was boring like always. After school he went went home to cook since HyunJoong would be late today and MiNam would probably stay out.

He went home after buying the ingredients, it was just a normal day.

 

But everything changed suddenly, too suddenly.

 

He was cooking the meal but all of a sudden the door flew open and MiNam entered the kitchen.

“Here you are!”

He went to Jeremy took his arm and dragged him out.

“H- Hyung...”

Jeremy tried to free himself but MiNam was too strong.

“There is no time to explain, hurry!”

Jeremy got dragged in the car and MiNam drove with full speed. It was like they were running away from something. Jeremy got a little scared, he didn't want to ask anymore.

“Jeremy hold on a little, I will explain everything later.”

MiNam noticed that Jeremy was scared, so he tried to comfort him a little.

Jeremy swallowed his fear away and turned his head toward MiNam.

“H- Hyung!”

Jeremy got panicked.

“B- B- Blood! You're bleeding!”

“Jeremy, calm down! I'm fine look.”

But Jeremy was too shocked to understand anything anymore.

“We're almost there so please calm down, nothing will happen to you I promise so please try to bear with it a little more!”

For a moment everything sounded like a joke. The one who was wounded and covered in blood was MiNam but the one, who got comforted was Jeremy. For this moment Jeremy wanted everything to be a bad dream but unfortunately it was the reality. For MiNam's sake he tried to pull himself together and help him. He tried to think of a way to stop the bleeding but in this situation it was impossible even to try since MiNam drove the car. At least he decided to wait.

 

The car finally stopped.

“This place is safe. Come with me Jeremy.”

Jeremy followed MiNam in and noticed that he must have hurt his right leg. He was walking with a limp. His clothes were covered with blood it was difficult to tell were he was wounded.

“Hyung are you okay?”

Jeremy felt silly asking such an obvious question. MiNam closed a door behind Jeremy and turned to him.

“Sorry for making you go through such a thing, are you okay, Jeremy?”

Again, it was funny hearing the injured one asking such a question.

“Hyung-nim what happened!”

Someone run over calling others to help. Than the person turned towards Jeremy.

“Don't worry, he will be alright soon.”

 

It was hard for Jeremy to follow the things that happened after. He just watched while his Hyung gave some commands and got treated at the same time.

 

 

“Jeremy, hey wake up.”

It was the voice of the guy from before. Jeremy opened his eyes.

“Who...”

Jeremy looked around, but the room he was in was empty.

“... who are you?”

“I'm WonHo, Shin WonHo. You felt asleep while waiting sorry for making you wait so long but don't worry everything will be alright soon.”

WonHo put some water and food before him.

“Eat something, you must be hungry right?”

Jeremy looked around but this time he suddenly stand up.

“Hyung, MiNam Hyung, where is Hyung!!!”

He shouted out getting a little panicked.

“It's okay, calm down...”

WonHo also stood up.

“He will be back soon...”

His word didn't calm Jeremy down.

“He was wounded... Hyung was injured!”

“Jeremy he is okay, please believe me.”

His words were true, Jeremy could feel it but still he was scarred. Everything happened too sudden and he still doesn't know anything.

“Who are you?”

Jeremy's was a lot calmer then before.

“I'm Shin WonHo, a physician, just call me WonHo.”

“A physician? You mean a doctor? But how can it be? No matter how I look at it you must be the same age as me, maybe even younger!”

WonHo smiled.

“That's right I'm fifteen years old in some mouths I will be sixteen.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter