Little Jeremy lost!!!

Do you Remember (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where to go? Jeremy looked around to see where he was and a bus stop Maybe I should go to somewhere far away this time. He waited for the bus to arrive and took. Where will it take me to, I wonder... He looked out of the window. In times like this I really like the blue sky. It was a nice day not too hot and also not cold just perfect. Huh... He took his phone a smoke trail... Ever since he got a phone with a camera he loved to take pictures. I wonder if you can also see this right now?

 

“Why did Jeremy took this bus?” It was HyunJoong. “Like I said I don't know, so please stop asking every second!” “MiNam, I really don't understand you at all! How can you be so calm when our little Jeremy is out there alone!” MiNam sighed. “Will you be quite if I tell you something?” “What is it?” “Look up, the sky” HyunJoong did as he was told to. “Woa... beautiful...” “Maybe Jeremy also saw it.” MiNam regretted this sentence the moment he said it “Do you really think so?... Maybe you're right...” and HyunJoong was at it again without giving MiNam a break, he was not even able to escape.

 

“Excuse me but this is the last Stop” It the driver who tried to wake Jeremy up “Oh... okay” He took his back and went off of the bus. He took a deep breath to clear his mind “It fells nice” It was now noon and he felt the hunger, he looked around to find a place to eat to there was none. Luckily he saw the bus driver who waked him. “Excuse me?” he asked “Oh... you are the one from before, right? How can I help you?” “I'm not familiar with this place, can you please tell where I can find a place to eat something?” The driver pitied him. “Of course, I'm also on my way to eat something want to tag along?” Jeremy smiled and nodded.

“I will be taking two hours rest and drive back so don't worry I will help you to find your way.” The drive who introduced himself as Choi IlHwa was really nice and tried to help Jeremy out since he thought Jeremy lost his way. “Thank you for your kind offer but I think you misunderstand something. I'm not lost I'm just unfamiliar with this place.” “Sorry I misunderstood. Since you were sleeping back then in the bus and you're also very young I thought you were lost.” IlHwa was a little embarrassed. The driver was really nice they together and he even tried to explain how he would find a way to the city since they were in a small side road.

“Thank you very much and take care.” Jeremy was thankful he found someone as nice as him. “You too, take care.” They parted ways.

Jeremy put his phone away another memory I won't forget... he found his way easily out of this place and found the city. It was noon so there were many people out eating lunch or just hanging out. Nice place but too many people. Maybe I should just take this way. He randomly took a small way. It looks like a nice place. He found a quiet place. There was a big tree and under the blossoms of the tree there was a bench. The sunlight tried to get through the leaves, the shadow play on the bench and ground was taking Jeremy's breath. It is beautiful... It's the first time I see a scene like this. He thought about taking a picture It is not possible to get this in a picture. He went over to the bench. It feels nice sitting here. It feels lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter