Sleepwalking

Do you Remember (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeremy opened his eyes, it was dark. His hand went up to his cheeks, they were wet. He stood up, looked around but he was alone in the room. There was a small widow in the room, when he tried to make a step he lost his balance and almost fell down. He had no strength in his body, his mind was blank.

He made another step and another, with small steps he reached the window and looked out. He didn't look at the sky but also ignored the beautiful garden. It was dark, too dark.

He was not able to think, he was not even able to see, he was crying.

What was he doing here?

Where was he?

Who was he?

But there was nothing. His mind was empty.

His legs gave in and he fell down, he didn't even feel the pain when he hit the ground.

There was a voice calling something, it was too far away for him to hear. It was a nice voice.

“Wait...

Wait for me...”

It repeated itself again and again. The whole time the same thing.

“Wait for me...”

It sounded sad. Who was it? Who said that? He tried to listen closer.

“I will find you...”

Such a sad voice, it made him sad.

“... not matter where you are...”

The voice suddenly disappeared, and left an empty space. He was on the ground and felt nothing.


 

The sun raised and WonHo went to look for him, but the moment he saw Jeremy he got a shock.

“Jeremy!”

With big steps he reached Jeremy.

“What happened?!?”

He bend down and checked Jeremy's pulse, his skin was cold and his pulse was not normal.

“Jeremy, look here, look at me!”

Jeremy's eyes were closed and tears covered his face.

“Jeremy what happened?!?”

He was too loud, MiNam heard his voice and followed him, when he saw Jeremy lying there on the ground like that he lost his mind.

“Jeremy!”

He forgot about his wounds and run over to them, he pushed WonHo to the side and lifted Jeremy up.

“Hyung-nim put him on the bed!”

MiNam put Jeremy on the bad and tried to woke him.

“Jeremy... Jeremy wake up.”

He hold one of Jeremy's hands tightly. He was scared.

“Jeremy, it's me, look at me... Look I'm back as promised, I came back to you. Jeremy...”

WonHo gave him an injection. Jeremy made a faint sound. He slowly turned his head toward MiNam. A teeny smile appeared on his face.

“Hyung...”

His voice was not more than a whisper.

“Jeremy, how are you feeling?”

It was WonHo's voice, he spoke as a physician to his patient, but Jeremy ignored him.

“Hyung... you're back.”

He wanted to sit up, but MiNam put a hand on his chest.

“Yeah... I'm back as promised... How are you feeling?”

Jeremy put his own hand on MiNam's and hold it tightly.

“I was scared... While waiting for you I was scared... the whole time.”

Tears appeared in his eyes. MiNam bend down and hugged him.

“I'm sorry... I'm so sorry Jeremy. It's all my fault... Everything...”

Jeremy felt something wet on his head, could it be? Was it true? Was MiNam really crying? It would be the first time ever... It would be the very first...

“Hyung... Hyung I'm okay.”

Jeremy tried to comfort him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter